It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I just signed up on a Muslim extremist board...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Not useless, I was just voicing my opinion.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Torsten

Actually "they" did. As was said in Zeitgeist as well. The people invloved lived in both countries.

Yes, you are right about that...but were those people REALLY Muslim extremists? The ones at the top probably were not.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Torsten

No probably not. Technically killing thousands of innocent people and such is against Islam Law, so they couldn't technically even call themselves Muslim. But being a "Muslim Extremist" typically amounts to just using the Muslim title and the Islam faith as a guise for doing evil crap. Similar to Christian Extremists. I wasn't trying to imply they were, I should have specified I guess. I think they were evil business men first and foremost.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Not useless, I was just voicing my opinion.

True. But your opinion didn't specify anything at all. We have no idea what you were talking about
So it was kinda like jumping into a thread to say "Hey! Yeah you! Your thread sucks!" and then walking away. It was a drive-by-insult. That's my opinion of course.

[edit on 113131p://13u08 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The President's grandfather made a fortune from Auschwitz. If you are young and healthy, then you may be rounded up as slave labor. Old dudes like me will be shot.

Joining the "extremist" board is a good move. Infusing potential suckers for Al CIAda with 9/11 truth is the most devastating thing we can do. The Arab world is increasingly aware 9/11 was an inside job. Many Arabs realize extremism only abets the cause of their adversaries.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JmanFIVEk

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by JmanFIVEk

I don't know that I trust anyone labeled "extremist" in an IRC channel. That's just asking to get your computer exploited.

I don't know how they can exploit my system if I'm behind a firewall. Besides, the risks are worth the interesting debates

Firewalls can't save you anymore. That's so 90's

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
I won't name it. I think it breaks the T&C anyway.

I signed up because I wanted to discuss politics with the "enemy". People that don't like white Americans and Jews. While they don't actively state that they want to destroy America, it is clearly stated as an objective of theirs to make the world dominated by Islam.

Opinions?

I hope government will put you in jail asap. Islam was a mistake. I support Bush and his party for bombing these retards every day.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
I work for the NSA Sublime and can tell you that your computer is being monitored. Software known as "Ghostware" has been carefully installed on your machine and comes with a Root Kit. Your computer has more ports open on it than a Female Chinese spy.

You really should get a firewall with stateful packet inspection.

You are either a liar, or your sarcasm abilities are extremely poor.
But that is par for the course on this website.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikee

Mikee, you do sound like a Bush voter all right. It explains so much!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Just look for signs of them talking about terrorists attacks, and then forward all the information to the FBI. As long as you talk to them about potential plots against the US, they will put your name on the informant list instead, and you can read whats there to your heart's content then.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kokuryu

See, like I said, I don't know that any of them are actually "terrorists" in anyway. All I know is that their goal is for the world to be completely Muslim.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikee
I hope government will put you in jail asap. Islam was a mistake. I support Bush and his party for bombing these retards every day.

First Germany was a mistake, then Russia was a mistake and then Japan was a mistake Now Islam is a mistake... what about china??

I think voting for Bush was a mistake - believe me

[edit on 15-5-2008 by LOYAL]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hey Sublime620. Very brave move you carried out there!

While its highly likely the intel resources of our governments are monitoring such extremist sites, they would 'most likely' require something more solid than the fact you just happened to register on the site to monitor you closly on a daily basis - of course stranger things have happened so I think it was a good idea that you posted this on ATS as it gives credence on why you visited the extremist site.

It would be interesting to hear if you have managed to gain anything positve from the conversations with the others on that site. Its my opinion that individuals with highly extremist views have a very one dimentional outlook on life but thats not to say that they someday will realise that theres more than one colour an artist can use to paint a picture so to speak.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

uhhh..if that were true would you be dumb enough to post it mr security man?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join