It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I just signed up on a Muslim extremist board...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I don't know personally, but if the government knew about 9/11 before it happened and still didn't do anything about it I don't think you have anything to fear, I mean if they aren't really pursuing actual terrorism why bother with a guy who simply signed up to some boards. The only effect knowing about terrorism did on the government the last time was that Bush put some surface to air missles on his roof and many congressman didn't take normal commerical flights. This means they really only care about themselves and expect us to fend for ourself. Remember after 9/11 when they rounded up something like a thousand "suspects" they simply let them all go, every last one of them. Fear not, unless thats what you want to do, sometimes it is fun to be afraid of a NON threat.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I also thought it worth mentioning that an IP address is far from an ID, unless you have a static IP address and usually you have to pay extra for that. It is because the Domain Services don't have enough ID's for all of their customers to have a unique one, so everytime you log on you get a different IP address, so someone getting your IP address doesn't really mean a whole lot in the Dynamic World.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
That one republican is the dictionary definition of "rabid." That's what happens when the party line becomes gospel.

Anyway on topic-seems like these Muslim people are bunk. And the US government doesn't have the man-power to arrest everybody.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Not too mention NSA is really just a glorified FBI.

National Security Agency. It's their ballpark. Granted it would be CIA potentially as well since we are talking about "terrorism".

I know I'm late in responding to this, but I have to say, while the NSA does in fact develop new technologies, many of which are used by other such agencies, they do not actively engage in this kind of thing.

NSA is not 'law enforcement' mandated. They are not really FEEBEEish in the least. (just u2u'd you for an expansion)

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tamar.kh85

I think this guy hates Jews, what do you think Lucid?

To be honest, I've never had the opportunity to debate an extremist Jew. I'm sure if I come across one, I won't mind doing so.

However, I really hope, Tamar, that you realize how big of a fool it makes you to think you have any idea what I think.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I dont think you can talk to the real islamic extremists,those guys are beasts from the stone age and don't use the internet

If they followed their own rules they should all be using swords when they attack and no technology at all.

On you trying to communicate with them...good luck and it's worth a try

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I joined an extremist message board for a project I was working on in college. A point/counterpoint kind of thing for an upper level political science class on international terrorism.

I quickly found myself under investigation by the Dept of Homeland Security under provisions of the Patriot Act. I had to prove that I was not in fact a terrorist and was just talking to these people for educational purposes.

The investigation was ultimately dropped, but I had a hell of a time getting a security clearance.

Don't be suprised if someone pays you a visit if you spend time on these websites.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

subl1me, in Pakistan, all the major political parties are corrupt. They get elected through votes because they're ALL comprised of feudal lords who get votes from their villages because of their last names. Tribal and ethnic affiliations also get people re-elected.

For example, we don't know anything about Miss Bhutto's son Bilawal but we know for sure he's going to come back and get elected once he's done with college because he's Miss Bhutto's son. We have family dynasties here. They're all failures.

The Pakistani people choose the lesser evil. Doing so brought us on the brink of bankruptcy in the 90's after consecutive looting sprees by Miss Bhutto and Mr Sharif. Now the same faces are back in power and they're up to the same antics. All the promises they made before the elections have been broken (the judges have not been restored, economic relief hasn't come, peace hasn't been achieved with the tribes because of American insistence that the fighting must go on, etc).

Therefore, the current political set-up is not working. These "democratic" leaders are feudals and criminals.

By the way, Zardari, the leader of the PPP, was facing charges in Pakistan and Switzerland because he had stolen billions of rupees (hundreds of millions of US dollars) from the Pakistani exchequer but the charges against him were dropped because he promised the US he'd co-operate with Musharraf and would not call for his resignation on the grounds that he came to power as a military dictator. So the last voice that matters in Pakistani democratic politics is that of the people.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am a Pakistani-Muslim-American-Student! I have lived in Queens N.Y. When I first came to America, then I moved to the suburbs. I decided my goal in life was to become an attorney to prove people wrong especially the U.S. government. Earlier this semester I started to advertise for Islam Awareness Week peacefully on UALBANY campus, sending out spam e-mails to the media, administrators, and student. Low and behold I said one wrong thing, FBI, CIA, NYS Trooper and tons of other agencies investigated me for being Muslim aka as the FEDS call it “the terrorist.” Now I am on the watch list for FBI and CIA. I was put into a mental institution for 7 days and the outcome was I was a peaceful person. Now I am still being investigated and so is my family in Europe, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia. We (Society) are tomorrows future and we need to seek justice. By the way this all happened March 4th 2008. I am 21 years old and just turned 22! This was a birthday gift to myself to prove the stupidity of FBI,CIA, and to prove that the public system is corrupt. Every government system is corrupt as well as ever politician, I am no different.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ohhhh boy!

You have disgraced yourself, you are now being followed by those unmarked white vans. I wouldnt attempt to even try to fly. And if that isnt bad enough, now since they're following you around the Internet, guess what? That's right, they're heeeeeere!!!!!!!

You have gained lots of "friends" in the government.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pakkiflytillhigh

What was the "wrong" thing you said?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pakkiflytillhigh

Salam Alikum bro!!

When you re a muslim and on the top of that a Pakistani it makes a fair case fo them to consider you as a terrorist...

i am not trying to hide anything here so the Cops don't have to investigate me and question where i am from and what do i do,
so far none of them have contacted me may be because i am too stupid to be a terrorist ......

[edit on 13-5-2008 by LOYAL]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by brickhouse32
I also thought it worth mentioning that an IP address is far from an ID, unless you have a static IP address and usually you have to pay extra for that. It is because the Domain Services don't have enough ID's for all of their customers to have a unique one, so everytime you log on you get a different IP address, so someone getting your IP address doesn't really mean a whole lot in the Dynamic World.

Static or dynamic same difference! They (the ISP) keep logs of dynamic IP's. A dynamic IP is just as easy to trace as a static IP if one has access to the logs/database.

The casual user might find it easier to identify people with a static IP (meaning see the number several times and realize it comes from the same user) but if "they" get a warrant, or hack the ISP, or have a "relationship" with the ISP, the type of IP address means nothing.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Thanks for asking that question and updating this thread with the response
I have more to say concerning it, but I am at work atm, it might take me a few to add more.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

You know what's really sad? The mass majority of Islamic extremists believe they actually had a hand in 9/11; most Americans also believe this. Here is the undeniable truth in Zeitgeist .

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I see a lot of utter crap in this thread to be honest, mostly on page eight since I didn't bother to read the rest of it! Ha HA!

I see people posting things which are either utterly untruthful or utterly ignorant.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

Delta Nine. No offense, but how are any of us supposed to respond to anything you just said?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Torsten

Actually "they" did. As was said in Zeitgeist as well. The people invloved lived in both countries.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You're not, that's why it's a statement

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

So it was useless?? Oh okay, thanks!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join