It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Will I Am Legend

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
We don't allow the use of meta tag SPAMMING here on ATS.

[edit on 5-13-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Great post

I know alot of people out there will be like what the
because it surely is a far out conspiracy which most people would think just goes too far and is too complicated but do we truly know how far these people go to push there masonic beliefs/traditions/superstitions i am defiantly with you that the movie industry has a lot more to do with this then people like to believe.

I cant say i know much about this way of looking at things but i will defiantly be looking into it more i began reading the book in your sig and boy is there alot of information i was just skimming through it and i still didn't make it to the end (before i finished work that is).

Well keep up the great work and i look forward to reading more just don't get trapped in the rabbit hole

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
We don't allow the use of meta tag SPAMMING here on ATS.

[edit on 5-13-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Here's Marilyn Manson and Eminem on MTV. Mmmmmm.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by freight tomsen]

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here's Marilyn Manson dressed as a leather bondage Mickey Mouse in "This is the new poo"

Notice the nihilistic brain-washing lyrics in the song as well.

If you go to www.marilynmanson.com... the first picture you see is an "MM" then a single red-eye, like an all-seeing eye.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by freight tomsen]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Notice this T-Shirt. The "G" is highlighted as the Masons do, and so is the MM. MM is 33 on it's side. MM is also like Mom. Momma. It's also like "Ommm." This MMM sound is VERY important so the Masons use this vibration to trap us. When we hear "Marilyn Manson, Eminem, Marshall Mathers, Michael Moore, Mike Myers, Marilyn Monroe, Marky Mark" what our spirit hears is "Mmmm" like Campbell's soup "Mmm Mmm" good. Ooommmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Mod Note (This Appears On Every new Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Notice Will Smith's head framed perfectly in the "G."

Notice in the "HitcH" movie poster how his hands are on the two HH's. Like the Masonic "Hip-Hop" scene that he helped create.

That's why they call each other "G" and "G-Unit." Calling each other Bitches, Dog, Snoop Dog, comes from their Isis Dog-God Star worship. To learn more about how Masons created Hip-Hop read my book (link in signature) and check out this thread: Are Jay-Z and other rappers Masons?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You mean the same Francis bacon who spake "There is nothing to fear but fear itself"?

That guy could write shakespeare, sure.

The theory you present is similar to that of the supposed base ideas for the characterisation of sherlock holmes - the main theory was that he was based off Conan Doyle's University professor, although later it was revealed he was actually modelled after Edgar Allen Poe's C. Auguste Dupin.

A happy coincidence, or an example of intelligent plagiarism?

You decide, sir.

p.s; you can attribute a lot of things to supposed secret societies, so i don't think you'll be running out anytime soon.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
According to credible researchers, of course Shakespeare had nothing to do with the Bible.....the Bible's last book was written in 70-90 AD. It was translated in the 1500's -1611. Now, here comes the truth about Shakespeare and Bacon. Over the centuries hundreds of books have been written claiming that the plays attributed to Shakespeare were in reality written by Lord Francis Bacon. No question that Shakespeare existed. However there is no doubt that he was a commoner and that he was illiterate. A Masonic researcher named Marie Bauer Hall stated that, "sir Francis Bacon is the only man of his period who could have written the plays. W. Shakespeare the Stratford man, most definitely could not have written them. because it has been proved time and time again, beyond a shadow of a doubt that W. Shakespeare could not read nor write.".. Mark Twain in a 1909 booklet that Shakespeare was not the real author. Bacon had plenty to hide from......Check out the younger brother Robert Devereux and a little incest going on.....Bacon was sent away when he confronted his mother queen Elizabeth.

reply to post by freight tomsen

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Great post. I agree and also think it's quite obvious that Francis Bacon wrote the plays of Shakespeare. As you pointed out, it seems Shakespeare was also a real person, just not the author of the works credited to him. My sources confirm that Mark Twain was a Mason and likely wrote that 1909 booklet from knowledge, not speculation.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

The way you play with words is truly freightening

My name is LANnock and I play a game on a LAN. That game is Heroes of Might and Magic. Magic is practiced by witches so that makes me a Wiccan.
I'm not as good as you at this

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
this should be moved to BTS. still, I see no relation to will smith in your logic. to be realistic, a scientist is unlikely to survive the end of times. A homeless man has a better chance of survival if there ever came to the end of civilization. the last man on earth wouldn't be nothing like Will Smith, that movie sucked by the way.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I listened to the Manson song King Kill 33 on youtube and noticed one of the comments said that part of the song sounded like the everlasting gobstopper song in Willie Wonka.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I agree with you jedi. It was one of his worst movies, if not his worst. Even Wild wild West is better
. It's also been done before way too many times Resident Evil remake if you ask me.

My the force be with you

JAK

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Please remember the header at the top of every Skunkworks thread:

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Back To Basics: The ATS Skunk Works Forum!

Thank you,

Jak

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I want to thank (MM) Mirthful Me and JAK for removing my off-topic posts. I'm not using the complain feature as you've suggested twice and warned me once, because I don't want to complain. I'm just thanking you for your commendable moderating. Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join