It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we Being Misinformed ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
With all the posts and threads that I read these days, it is hard to keep up with it all. Codex Alimentarius,food shortages, the prospect of attacking Iran, NASA is about to have a media release.When all around us ; there is the reality of what is really going on. The recent flury of earthquakes in Oregon, Illinois, and Nevada. The recent volcanoe erruption in Chile , only to be followed by another volcanoe erruption just south of the first.The polar degradation due to "global warming", with devastating results; if the oceanic currents were affected. The unusual weather patterns woldwide.We need to pay attention to what is going on.I pray that the 2012 astronomical alignment prediction that would create a polar shift, or " planet x" are not to be. But these recent events are very disturbing.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

[edit on 11-5-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
With all the posts and threads that I read these days, it is hard to keep up with it all. Codex Alimentarius,food shortages, the prospect of attacking Iran, NASA is about to have a media release.When all around us ; there is the reality of what is really going on. The recent flury of earthquakes in Oregon, Illinois, and Nevada. The recent volcanoe erruption in Chile , only to be followed by another volcanoe erruption just south of the first.The polar degradation due to "global warming", with devastating results; if the oceanic streams were affected. The unusual weather patterns woldwide.We need to pay attention to what is going on.I pray that the 2012 astronomical alignment prediction that would create a polar shift, or " planet x" are not to be. But these recent events are very disturbing.

hey bud, yeah its going to get worst exponentially before it gets better

new topics

join