It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep searching...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I apologize in advance for not having read the 'newbie' information. I'm still looking for any information that would direct me to a mrsdudura somewhere in this ats world. I'm searching for any additonal information that would help me understand my current reality.

I seem to sense things or gather a glimpse into things or people. I'm also aware of spiritual warfare around me. There is a current battle of good vs evil waging over someone who is very close to me in my life. I believe my son's life is directly impacted by what is happening around us. There are things, sights, sounds I can't explain but I know they are there... or at least I'm pretty sure. Sometimes I doubt my sanity.

Someone I respect told me that there are millions of coincidences every day. To that I say, I somehow seem to have a million coincidences every day of my life now for some reason. It's that reason I'm seeking. My kids are aware too, we speak in metaphors and at times we seem to converse quite fluidly.

Help?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hi, sorry, I was in and out of hospitals for a lot of this year. All better now though.

What exactly is it you need help with?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Hello, I hope you're feeling better.. and I hope your done with hospitals too.

I believe we are all interconnected. I believe that everything we do impacts our lives both physical and spiritual, seen and unseen.

I guess what I'm missing is more of your teaching, your guidance and any practical insight you can share. Vague huh? I'll get to more postings so I can U2U.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What exactly is it you are wanting to learn?

Hope I can help.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You have helped me from the beginning of this journey. Your post on listening is what I need right now I think. The trust issue (who is or is not safe) has me a bit shell-shocked at the moment as I try to sort through things. That is my biggest need at the moment but I'm guessing if I take the time to listen things will be clear.

Good to hear from you and hope you are well.

top topics

join