It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nuke cannon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i thought this weapon was just a made up thing they put in computer games like C&C generals. Ive never seen anything on this piece of kit until now when i found this site

www.vce.com...

has anyone got anymore info they can give me on this?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The movie of the "Cannon Detonation" is amazing. We should start using them

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
nice and loud lil beast aint she. thought that vid was amazin

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Amazing footage of a powerful device, however, I pray we never have to use them.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
no need to use them really they can only lob a nuke 7 miles. if they wanted that now theyd just put a bigger warhead on a cruise missle and detonate in the area. or a market place as the us seem to be quite good at

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hah, I just happened to be watching some other clips I found on that website and noticed this...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
And what do you claim that to be?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Doesn't it look like a face? A guy with his mouth like
and a goatee. No, I did not edit and neither did anyone else, nor am I saying it should be national news. Just pointing it out as interesting, it only lasts a couple frames.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
lol, to me it looks like that fat ghost dude off casper, trying to blow out the imaginary nuclear candles, on his radiation cake.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
its this face =o

i have that game and only china can use it.....if that # was ever used i mean KABOOM!....say bye bye to mommy and daddy and yourself

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
www.vce.com... Here's the address to the movie. Second row middle. Their thumbnail of it is sort of like the screenshot I took

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by pyxsul]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
im looking everywhere and i still cant find anymore info

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
yeah, these were created for when we were actually afraid of russia or other communist forces invading the us. solid proorf we would use nukes on our own soil if we had to... not that we haven't already. i'm talking about testing them though, not against hostiles.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I first heard about the nuke cannon in cnc generals too. Damn.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Speaking of Command and Conquer, back in the day playing as GDI I loved the Ion Beam Cannon, that thing was so cool.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Nuke cannon ready!

Me my brother and our friend love to play that, though they always have to team up against me.

That thing is pretty cool but I doubt we would ever need it.

Speaking of Command and Conquer, back in the day playing as GDI I loved the Ion Beam Cannon, that thing was so cool.

Now there called particle cannons and there cool.
btw, where do you get all those pictures for your avatar?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
yeah, these were created for when we were actually afraid of russia or other communist forces invading the us. solid proorf we would use nukes on our own soil if we had to... not that we haven't already. i'm talking about testing them though, not against hostiles.

Say what? What you're talking about here is nuclear artillery rounds, and they were pretty commonplace in Europe. They wouldn't be any use were the U.S. to be attacked, they had tactical advantage on a front line area, such as Geramny had the Red hoard boiled over the line. Of course, they had their own, so it was going to be one iritating slugfest. There should be no question why the Germans drink so much beer!

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
the particle beam cannon is the best....maybe it will be incorperated into future superweapons plane for the US....

this is how it works....there will be a particle beam cannon silo that fires a concentrated beam of enrgy to a sattelite which reflects the beam towards the enemy territory

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I have seen that cannon in person at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds in Maryland. It was called "Atomic Annie."

It sits not too far from an old WWII German Railway Gun "Anzio Annie."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join