It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order might be a good thing for everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Im just not seeing the big picture with the New World Order. If so, do post something worthwhile to take into account [my lack of understanding] and what yourself included is planning on doing besides spreading everyday news such as propaganda. Confused actually on the whole issue.

Some people believe God planned it.

Is this God and his possible revelation to his people that hes coming back as a lion in the future? Why is an Alien Agenda involved? Maybe its for a different purpose?

Is this truly a Holographic Universe where we have to uncover the truth an defeat with the ultimate love and positive energys? Sadly most people prefer doom and gloom over understanding the ways of postive understanding and of higher conciousness.

Maybe im taking this wrong. But this is my end result. Like I said, this is confusing about the NWO, maybe its a good thing and we are taking it wrong to begin with?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I placed this in the wrong place, sorry people - shows my intelligence working with forums.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
First off, nobody even really knows what a NWO order will mean, although many have theorised on here. But, from a basic tenant of NWO meaning 1 world government, how is that a good thing? Only having 1 thing is no choice and people should have the ability to choose who represents them.

Secondly, I don't know how well traveled you are, but each and every state in the US has a unique culture, and individual cities within these states have an individual culture separate from the state. And this is true of all countries around the world. To then think that 1 government can fairly represent these individual cultures is a Start Trek fans wet dream, but is not based on reality.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
choice isnt gd.

we should have one doctrine to abide by.

peacefull something along the lines of the 10 commandments.

you still have your choice but at least their is no pendulum politics and a set standard of goodness which should be followed.

choice in politics leads to choice A and choice B having to be comprimised to be passed as law, and we get stuck with choice C that noone wanted.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I've thought along the same lines. But I could only be happy if it was an elected NWO, with representatives from all countries. Yes that would be a gigantic government, but it's a big world with 1000s of views and millions of ideas.

As to what someone said above, an NWO doesn't have to mean there are no secular states with their own laws, similar to what our USA has, so to keep the culture within each state or society.

BUT if the rare NWO supporters think it will curb world violence or hate they are wrong, there are too many "cultures" which do not work well with others due to their religions. Religion is the root of ALL evil, but to try and rid the world of it is wrong as well..... Hmmmm I guess I'll just live my life, pick my battles, and see what happens.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If were talking about the typical 'crush everyone under an iron fist' NWO, then I'm sure that the overall outcome will be an end to war, religion and everything else that's been bogging us down for so long.

But the means to getting there is just too great. Billions would die and we would all live under a global totalitarian 'government'.

So no. It would not be a good thing for anyone.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The most dire problem with the NWO that appears to be coming is this: IT WILL BE A MILITARY POLICE STATE ALONG THE LINES OF GEORGE ORWELL'S "1984". Look around you at all the injustices, and breaches of Constitutional rights and privacies our government commits and then lies to us about. In case some of you haven't kept up with current events, our freedoms have been slowly taken away for the last one-hundred years.
All I can say is this: watch Zeitgeist and Esoteric Agenda with an open mind. They make sense and are both professionally and academically sound documentaries. Things just don't add up anymore; that is for certain. If an NWO is coming (along with WWIII, 2012, etc.) what's wrong with being prepared with all possible event occurences? Nothing. If nothing happens within the next couple of years, then we can all go on about our lives, but if it does the unprepared will not be in a good position.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
BUT I SUPPOSE THAT IF WE HAVE 1 GOVERMENT WE WOULDN'T HAVE ANY WARS BUT WE WOULD HAVE LOADS OF CIVIL WARS AND LEADERS WOULD PROBABLY POP UP IN DIIFFERENT PLACES AND IT WOULD PROBABLY COME BACK TO THE SAME SITUATION TODAY

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I understand that people wants a government that represents them, however with the actual systems that have been going around for centuries none has been proven successful. Once people realizes their true inherent power within their onw lives, without having to believe in an external deity, everything will change, and a one unified Earth will be possible. When we look to this wonderful planet from space, what boundaries do we see, other than that of land and water? Why do we all have to live separated by bureaucracy and the selfishness of current governments? Why do we have to live by the standards of certain people? When I imagine a one unified Earth I imagine one government, led by people who will care about the World and not themselves. Also, there isn't a need of having only one central figure, it could be a government divided by regions, still unified. I believe that once we evolve into a state where we don't greed and envy other people, because we are able to attain the same happiness as them. Surely in the future all of these form of governments we see now will fall.

new topics

top topics

join