It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem-trail Plane Photographed on the ground?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

I'm not sure what your standards of proof would be but I find overwhelming evidence in eyewitness accounts, tens of thousands of photos, air samples, Germanys admittance of so, the U.S admittance..you do know that the congress has even written it into legislation?

It's a military operation..short of finding the confessions of military leaders I have seen enough proof...and then again there are my own eyes.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Hey, Im not saying that you are wrong, I just haven't seen any scientific or otherwise proof that is beyond a reasonable doubt. My other point being that this thread and its title only harms the pro-chemtrail camps efforts to prove their point. All I am saying is that if you want people to believe as you do, avoid bad research as the OP has done. I can't believe how many stars and flags the OP received over this thread considering the lack of research done on his photo before posting the "Proof of chemtrail plane on ground" thread.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Lack of research plaques this board...however it does not detract from what so many of us know from our own research. I have found this thread to be very interesting even though it was born out of an honest mistake. I was able to converse with well informed members and I in fact learned a bit more..my hats off to those aviation experts. Frankly I would like to know what they think of this video. What type of aircraft..which ones leave the trail ..what type do not. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just a theory here really: But if there really where chemical spraying jets, wouldn't modifying fueling planes like that be a cost-effective way of doing it without having to engineer a new line of craft? I'm not saying the pics are for sure one thing or another, just speculating that it would make sense to use something like a refueling tanker to do something like spray crap to try to reflect "harmful" rays...Like a modern day Rain Dancer.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You'll find that flights on one side of the compass are given odd numbers for altitude (FL330, FL370 etc), and the other half are given even (FL360,FL400, etc).

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I was able to converse with well informed members and I in fact learned a bit more..my hats off to those aviation experts. Frankly I would like to know what they think of this video. What type of aircraft..which ones leave the trail ..what type do not. www.youtube.com...

Well, the one where the guy first asks for an ID of the jet, it looks to be four engined, so that narrows it down, given the date, to tanker 707's, 747 (cargo and civil passenger), and A340s. So quite a lot of planes. He also says about one with no trails which is evidently lower, and he even says as such "look what it's flying beneath" and so it will be too low to form a contrail.

Then he looks at another four engined jet and asks what is turning the UK's skies completely white? I'll give the answer, water vapour, that deadly chemical, dihydrogen monoxide.

LOL, "grey wings with a white fuselage" well done mate, thats most planes in the world for you, the wings are in shadow, so what do you expect. Plus it's "loud", thats because it's lower. Oh and it "gets quieter" as it gets further away. Really? Who'd think that would happen?

[edit on 12-5-2008 by apex]

[edit on 12-5-2008 by apex]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Whatever it is, it isn't your average contrails.

The accepted Estimated Casualties (from WHO) is 2 billion over the course of 6 decades. The majority will be either the elderly, or those who are prone to respiratory problems. These numbers are based on the current estimates of the general health of the population, the average age and the occurrence of respiratory problems as a health issue. All are estimates since there are no solid numbers to work with.
The technology used for spraying is rather simple. It requires at least two tanks under pressure, each carries half of the mixture which is sprayed at the same time forming a complete compound which is designed to be lightweight (so as to be suspended for longer periods of time).

There have been attempts to incorporate the materials in jet fuel, however the material binds with unburned jet fuel, water vapor, etc and does not have the added buoyancy of the polymer threads. The end result is a spray that is less than half as effective and is more dangerous since it can lead to sulfates, acids and other mixtures, which are more lethal than the spray.

www.holmestead.ca...

I think it may to late. The unbalanced atmosphere is going to take out
a LOT of people.

We need to stop this NOW. Maybe we can salvage what's left.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by firepilot

Well after seeing some of the pics of skies filled with contrails of intersecting planes I would have to say some air traffic controlers should be out of work.

You can tell from photos of contrails, that the ATC controllers did not have the required horizontal and vertical seperation of air traffic??

Yeah right.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'm not sure what your standards of proof would be but I find overwhelming evidence in eyewitness accounts, tens of thousands of photos, air samples, Germanys admittance of so, the U.S admittance..you do know that the congress has even written it into legislation?

It's a military operation..short of finding the confessions of military leaders I have seen enough proof...and then again there are my own eyes.

But that's the point - they haven't. Disinformations have just claimed they have

Would you believe in Unicorns if the German Govt admitted to the existence of horses? If you saw 1,000 pictures of what horse experts say are horses?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

The accepted Estimated Casualties (from WHO) is 2 billion over the course of 6 decades. The majority will be either the elderly, or those who are prone to respiratory problems. These numbers are based on the current estimates of the general health of the population, the average age and the occurrence of respiratory problems as a health issue. All are estimates since there are no solid numbers to work with.
The technology used for spraying is rather simple. It requires at least two tanks under pressure, each carries half of the mixture which is sprayed at the same time forming a complete compound which is designed to be lightweight (so as to be suspended for longer periods of time).

There have been attempts to incorporate the materials in jet fuel, however the material binds with unburned jet fuel, water vapor, etc and does not have the added buoyancy of the polymer threads. The end result is a spray that is less than half as effective and is more dangerous since it can lead to sulfates, acids and other mixtures, which are more lethal than the spray.

www.holmestead.ca...

a LOT of people.

Funny how the chemtrail believers call us "sheeple" for not believing in chemtrails, but they will believe absolutely anything they read online from chemtrail believers, with absolutely zero evidence.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by crgintx

Like you, I am was also an ammo troop for the U.S. Air Force for 6 yrs. IYAAYAS!

-ChriS

[edit on 12-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thats funny how the WHO website makes NO mention of anything called chemtrails.

chemtrails?

nor does the CDC

CDC

so where does this Homestead site get its information from?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

But isn't it possible that people are seeing normal atmospheric phenomenon and don't know what it is? It doesn't help that people are confused to the max about chemtrails in general. Look at Ted Tweitmeyer's photos in the OP's link. it's ridiculous. All these photos, mixed in with all this research, and all these claims. This is why people think contrails are chemtrails. They're confused.. these photos that the OP posted are proof of a refueling aircraft taxiing. For all I know, chemtrails are real, but if you are going to do the research show me something tangible that proves something. Ted's photos are accompanied by a bunch of so-called research. I did a google image search for "refueling pod" lastnight and I found an image of this exact same fuel pod in like 2 minutes. please...

-ChriS

[edit on 12-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

www.holmestead.ca...

a LOT of people.

I see answers to questions. No references to information and no cited sources. Are we taking this guy's word for it?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Ain't it funny?
I was talking to an ATS member last night in chat, claiming to have never seen chemtrails pre-2000 or something alike. That's odd, I've seen them all my life, that's back to 1995 that I can remember, my mom can remember them since the 60's and 70's. We know prop planes are illsuited for chemical spray the distances that these craft fly...funny there's no account during World War Two if they've been doing it since the 40's like the chemmies claim.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I apologize. But I find this thread so completely insane. Didn't you state that because of your belief in a covert operation spraying chemicals over your city you have resorted to wearing a mask outside and taking other precautions against said spraying? That is crazy! I am not trying to personally attack you but I think you may need professional help.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

A while ago on BTS I ran an aviation ID quiz thread that ran for over a year and about 100 pages, give or take a few so I'll take on the quest to ID the planes in the video;

Aircraft 1 (first 30 seconds) is Boeing 767-300.
2 (about 1:23) is too blurred to identify.
3 (2:05) is a Boeing 757
4 (2:16) is an Airbus A340
5 (2:24) is a Boeing 737-700
6 (2:34) is a Boeing 747-400
7 (3:24) is a Boeing 757

Now, look at how the guy is mystified at why some are leaving trails and some aren't, a clear ignorance of basics the subject is displayed here so why is he given any credence?

Here are some clues. the 737-700 (no 5) seats about 150 people, The 747-400 (no6) seats over 450. yet look at how on the video the 737 appears bigger than the 747. This is because it is much lower and therefore not at an altitude (or attitude - from the engines it sounds throttled back as if landing) to leave contrails.

The guy clearly knows nothing about aviation or air traffic though so how can he be so convinced he is looking at chemtrails? It is a conviction borne out of ignorance of the subject, rather like the African tribesmen in the 1930s who thought that aeroplanes were manifestations of gods.
He also seems guilty of scaremongering, from his accent he is local, but yet seems baffled by the 'white skies'. Has he never heard of clouds, or of Manchesters propensity to cloudy skies and rain because of the local topography? An unforgivable omission when he is broadasting on you tube to impressionable foreigners.

After all, did YOU know that this was filmed in close proximity to a very large and busy airport? or that it is a notoriously rainy (therefore cloudy) part of the UK next to the Pennines? Methinks he is game playng.

This particular piece of evidence is as laughably ridiculous as the OP link.
Why would he be so surprised at the volume of trails? He is in Cheshire, right next door to Manchester Airport, the largest and busiest in the North of England!

[edit on 12-5-2008 by waynos]

[edit on 12-5-2008 by waynos]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is a picture that I love to bring out when people start talking about how airplanes don't cross paths, unless they're spraying something or up to something.

This is a picture of the main FAA radar screen, taken in 2006, when air travel still hadn't recovered to 9/11 levels. Every one of those yellow dots is an airplane. How are they NOT going to be crossing each other, or leaving odd patterns when they do?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I live near an airport and see planes crossing paths all the time....big and small. I believe it has something to do with not all planes travel to the same destination via the same route or altitude but thats just me

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join