It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fatal mistake of the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Greetings to all - i'm fairly certain most if not all of you have been subjected to my moronic/insane/brilliant (pick one) rantings in the past, and i apologise for my behaviour.

It's time for me to stop being so light-hearted for a moment.

As many of you are aware, recent findings have revealed the existence of a group whose intentions are clouded beneath a veil of shadows, and we can only guess as to what this group's true intentions are.

It may be world domination, yes - however it is more likely that this 'NWO' is simply about power-consolidation, and ensuring that power 'stays in the hands of those who deserve it'.

It's intentions are not the subject of this topic.

It is it's machinations, it's very movements that concern me at this point in time.

Over the years, i have acquanted myself with the possibility of a shadowy group sitting around a table, discussing matters of power and methods of controlling the population through means of the media disinformation, and as such it came to me that dwelling solely on these facets of paranoid imagination serves no purpose.

It is the solution we seek, for only once the mystery has been solved can the truth be revealed.

But we have no concrete proof, no clues as to the nature of this group other than that which is provided to us through the internet - although perhaps there is some brilliant mind out there capable of discovering the methods through which this group operates merely by watching his environment.

As such, how could we stand to unveil the veil, if all the information provided to us is of questionable nature?

My friends - i believe i have the answer.

Something would have to occur that was not expected - something that they couldn't possibly control or even predict, and would be unable to scurry away and hide before the MSM's burning and impossibly powerful all-seeing eye scanned it's way.

Like, for example; a Natural Disaster of Catastrophic proportions.

I sense a conflux of interests in Burma, and information revealed in this topic, has given me cause for consideration.

It would seem that the DCI - a group of questionable origins (much like much of the perceived 'facts' presented to us on the internet) has had interests in Burma before, and was busy involving themselves in the public relations of the Junta for some time.

Interesting is how this was only brought to my attention thanks to the interests of Doug Goodyear in making McCain the front-runner (or perhaps, the opposite?)

If i were to compare this to a game of poker, we cannot beat their hand, but the cards dealt may prove to be in our advantage here.

I have one question, and one question only;

How far down does this rabbit hole go?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
While I don't have the answer to your question, I would agree that this rabbit hole is pretty deep. But maybe this might help.

link

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I might have something your interested in, a witchunt or sorts from my perspective. How possibly high school grade dictates you as mass murderer then maybe musicians possibly politicians sort of leave me in the dark and get their venting out as if I was one of the original coloumbiners. Not really NWO but media disinformation, and hiding through subliminals threats of violence and humiliation. I havent been able to talk about this for almost 7 years out of feeling partially responsible for everyones free will.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I can add something. the top of the NWO pyramid is non human but they are not alien either. they are beings that can change their form and invented things like the reptilians to throw people off the scent. but in the end it doesn't really matter because the perceived threat of the NWO is merely what drives people to grow to the next level. they are being used as pawns by higher level entities aligned with the light and while they can make us suffer in the physical in the larger picture they get used and thrown away while we move on to bigger things so the real losers here are the ones trying to grasp and hold power in vain, the NWO. when you realize they cant win so long as you dont fear them and dont fear death they have already lost

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
when you realize they cant win so long as you dont fear them and dont fear death they have already lost

That's exactly it, if we do not know their plan then it is the least we can do. Just do not get carried away on the perpetual fear being thrown in our minds via the media, be it mainstream or the non mainstream media. If you cut the cord of fear they can't pull your strings anymore and that is when you found a little piece of freedom. Granted, i would like a big piece of freedom but it is a good start. Let them play their games and if you have a chance to do something about it then do it. 'They' have to play their cards before the defence can begin.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Unless you can defeat them all at once, you have to choose the lesser evil.
And yes, you have to know their intentions first, otherwise how can you determine which one is the lesser evil.
Take example Burma, in its current state, is it better if burma under the junta or under some other force?
The other force maybe evil, but it's the lesser evil, so just let them have it.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

True, but if you give it to the guy who appears to be the lesser evil, we may lose the opportunity to unmask the true identity of the elite.

But of course, lives are more important than freedoms.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

right on brother...Very impressive. Glad to see theres other on her with such a grasp of the bigger picture. Would love to talk to you about many of the details. you know sharing info.

I cant u2u you until i get more posts. Im new but ill get on that lol

keep up the good work

They can all go live in their underground facilities and kill each other. Ive got better stuff to do if it comes down to that theory scenario. Not sur eif should go hide in a cave...or go look for a tital wave.
either way i hope i can join up with some others like me when the time is right and work together for something worthwhile.

Where there is multiple aware beings theres great power and protection. Imagine seeing 3 buddhas together. I wonder if they ever think about grouping up. lol

join