It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Brits So Dumb?? Video Evidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Yeah - wouldn't we just love that Ok, fine - I KNOW reality is a tough cooke for you Brits - BUT - it does not change one iota the basic premise of this thread. Of corse I KNEW there would be a back-lash fron Brits (hmmm...shock-horror) - but hell, it does not change the focus of the debate one bit.

You mean ''cookie''?
You mean ''course''?
You mean ''from''?

What happened to English education, intellectulism, or conseptualisation exactly? (ie - the abilty of english men to conseptualise - or 'problem solve'?)

You mean ''conceptualisation''?
You mean ''conceptualise''?

The next time I am reading one of your threads (this will not be anytime soon), remind me to have a dictionary at the ready.

P.s. Before you ridicule a country or it's people, try and learn the bloody language!

Adios amigos.

At least your Mexican is better than your English!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by jimbo999

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
Come up to liverpool and say what rubbish you have been spouting to any scousers face...I'd lovew to see you try, lad.

Please...

Would be fun...

Kidda........................

I have many friends who are scousers - and you know what??? They mostly agree...

J.

They agree that they are dumb? I don't think so.

No. They agree that life in England IS dumb - that they are getting ripped off and shafted every day - well, the ones who have REALLY travelled anyhow...yeah. Why should they pay thru the nose - sometimes 3 times more than someone on the continent - for the stuff they are forced t buy??

Yeah - ALL my Scousers friends are with me on this one

J.

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Perfection in posting...

This is not a one liner....

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Not at all - it's just simply pissing of
englishmen - which is EXACTLY what I predicted in my original post....

No suprises then, huh? Life's a bitch, ain't she?

J.

Wow congratulations! Well done, you've made thread of the year! Amazing clever job my friend! Wow.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

They agree that life in England IS dumb

But your thread title says "Why are the brits so dumb??" - isn't that different from what you're supposedly focusing on?

Why are you deliberately misleading people, exactly?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

No. They agree that life in England IS dumb - that they are getting ripped off and shafted every day - well, the ones who have REALLY travelled anyhow...yeah. Why should they pay thru the nose - sometimes 3 times more than someone on the continent - for the stuff they are forced t buy??

J.

J.

Wait a minuite, what am I seeing here! Your changing your beliefs before our eyes! One minuite you say we are all dumb, now you say we are not!??

I think a lot of us would agree life can be crappy sometimes in the UK, but remember you said British people are all dumb.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne

Yeah - wouldn't we just love that Ok, fine - I KNOW reality is a tough cooke for you Brits - BUT - it does not change one iota the basic premise of this thread. Of corse I KNEW there would be a back-lash fron Brits (hmmm...shock-horror) - but hell, it does not change the focus of the debate one bit.

You mean ''cookie''?
You mean ''course''?
You mean ''from''?

What happened to English education, intellectulism, or conseptualisation exactly? (ie - the abilty of english men to conseptualise - or 'problem solve'?)

You mean ''conceptualisation''?
You mean ''conceptualise''?

The next time I am reading one of your threads (this will not be anytime soon), remind me to have a dictionary at the ready.

P.s. Before you ridicule a country or it's people, try and learn the bloody language!

Adios amigos.

At least your Mexican is better than your English!

eheh...good try. It's called typing onto a laptop bud. My spelling is as good as yours - probably a whole lot better, but I have to work for a living too over here - ie. it's called not having all day to p*ss about....

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I don't think that everyone disagreeing with you is from the United Kingdom. I'm also beginning to wonder whether you understand what a question mark (?) is used for, because you've yet to answer any question that would require elucidate your thinking.

Please, for the benefit of all those that are trying to help you sustain a discussion rather than writing you off as a drunk teenager, answer a question or two.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think the OP also needs to re-evaluate the definition of "Friend", as well.

Jimbo, your conduct here would lose you your scouser 'friends' faster than you could say "Flying spaghetti monster" if they saw it.

And that would of course be because they stopped to put you out for the night.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

J.

J.

Wait a minuite, what am I seeing here! Your changing your beliefs before our eyes! One minuites you say we are all dumb, now you say we are not!??

I think a lot of us would agree life can be crappy sometimes in the UK, but remember you said British people are all dumb.

Nope - good try though - you ARE a smart cookie - ain't ya

heh

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Awwh Jimmy lad what did they do to ya! Tell me where the bastards live I'll terrorize em for ya

Ah # it he's IrishAmerican he's got to be LOL!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
One last thing, considering the OP seems hesitant to respond to anything i have posted;

Jimbo, your purposes would be served greatly merely by observing this link - and no, it's not a meme, those things have been out of action for... about a year or so.

Why the Internet is Brainwashing you.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
I think the OP also needs to re-evaluate the definition of "Friend", as well.

Jimbo, your conduct here would lose you your scouser 'friends' faster than you could say "Flying spaghetti monster" if they saw it.

And that would of course be because they stopped to put you out for the night.

'Out For The Nite'? I'm not exactly sure what that means?

MyScouser friends would back me up from here to hell - period. I know that - they know that I am their buddy.

Same can be said for all my friends around the UK.

You are perhaps misconstruing my original post.

They KNOW damn well UK residents are getting *snip* every day - in fact, I make a point of trying to help them get out
And a few of them are right now in that process. I would advise you to do the same

Those dudes love me - and likewise too.

J.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Then by all means, have one of the sign up for membership - share the great benefits of ATS and all the knowledge and wisdom it can bring upon their impoverished lives.

Then he can post in this thread and show us how much he agrees with you!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

J.

J.

Anybody who told u otherwise is dumb Jimmy but I don't think thats what your doing here eh.

Jimmys out to do some damage

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I live in Britain, and i'm not exactly bothered about the fact my country is going kaput.

I am Patriot to my Planet before my Country, jackass.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by carslake

Awwh Jimmy lad what did they do to ya! Tell me where the bastards live I'll terrorize em for ya

Ah # it he's IrishAmerican he's got to be LOL!

Heheh...thanx my friend - nah - no-one said nothin
Honest! One Irish lad to another

IrisH American - nah...not at all.....think I'm an Idjiit?

Peace,

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

I offer to translate - because unfortunately a lot of my bretheren tend to speak like:

" ahhhhhhhhh noooooow deennnn kidddddddaaaaa laaaaaaaaa.....

i reckkkkkkkkkon dat dis poster fella is just tryin to wind us up, like....... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

that's bang on kidda. Bang on...... Stevie G wouldn't stand for that, lad...

tellin ya.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"

link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
I live in Britain, and i'm not exactly bothered about the fact my country is going kaput.

I am Patriot to my Planet before my Country, jackass.

Well ain't that great fer you. Jackass? Me>? Nah - other way round brother...

J.

link   

They KNOW damn well UK residents are getting *snip* every day - in fact, I make a point of trying to help them get out
And a few of them are right now in that process. I would advise you to do the same

Those dudes love me - and likewise too.

J.

Are you sure they would feel the same after reading a thread made by you, calling them and their families dumb.

I'm not even sure if you've told any truth in this thread, you are being very vague over something that has to have you being clear for us to have a conversation, your being very strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join