It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Brits So Dumb?? Video Evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
^ [edit: removed quote of deleted content] ^

Your a cannibal?

Like I said, where in the uk did you stay?

[edit on 11-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by jimbo999
reply to post by Knights

Hmmm... another ignorant Brit hits the wall with comments that
are absolutely innefective. So tell me: where do you lve, how long have you lived there, and where else have you lived.

Ignorance is bliss, huh?

J.

Seriously WHAT is this thread for!?? There are dumb people all over the world!?

I'm guessing your one of them? unless this is some kind of joke or riddle?

Like I said:

Don't get cocky buddy.

I can't see what the relevence of YOU either

But I ain't going on about it.

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Which country do you reside in then? Fair play you have a crack at another country but you haven't told us where you are from, can't wait to dig up pointless videos to prove a non-existant point!! Going from your opinion I presume arrogance, ignorance etc etc... It France by any chance?

link   

I don't hate Americans, Europeans or any other people. I will however passionately defend the claim of being European. It's not a racist thing at all, more a pride in the history of my country.

As others have said, we are a vastly multicultural society, probably more than most other nations.

Your argument has been picked apart and utterly destroyed, now please, tell us in detail what formed your view of us or.

link   

^ [edit: removed quote of deleted content] ^

Your a cannibal?

Like I said, where in the uk did you stay?

Ahh..so you a Brit right?

Explains your comments. Round my way, that's not too smart to be so aggressive in a conversation.

But - if yer a Brit - I understand.

I guess it's a cultural thing huh?

So.

Ever LIVE outside the UK?

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Like I said:

Don't get cocky buddy.

I can't see what the relevence of YOU either

But I ain't going on about it.

J.

OK then, I will do as you say.

But please tell us where you stayed and what your experiences were, or we are simply not going to understand.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yet you have been aggressive and confrontational in your posts. Hypocritical in the extreme my friend.

For your own sake, can you just tell us where you live and exactly why you think we are thick other than some vague generalisations?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hello jimbo999.

Sadly i think your thread is terribad !

Also my personal opinion of you has gone down even tho it was already non existand to start with.

First Impressions count a lot on a website like ATS they really do.

In all honesty i can describe this thread in two word's my good man.

Fail being number one.

And cake being number two.

Put these two word's together and you have Failcakes.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

It's a two-way street. They think Americans are stupid too.

Maybe we're all right and all wrong.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The UK isn't all the same, so you really should tell us where you have been in the UK. In the USA, I would have totally different experiences going to texas then going to new york.

link   
Well, before you pick on the Brits I suggest that you think about these words:

Jackass the Movie I and II and tell me how stupid the Brits are compared to us Americans.

Those 2 masterpieces are only rivaled by the wacky Japanese game shows IMO.

My mawwwma always said, "Stupid is as stupid does."

[edit on 11-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

link   

I served overseas during my service with the RAF while you were little more than a potential stain on your parents bedspread.

Served in Canada, the US, Belize, Hong Kong, Falkland Islands, Dubai, KSA, Dubai, Gibraltar ... want me to go on ?

Everyone can say stupid things when confronted by some random Irishman with a thick accent & a camera. Especially kids & old folks. In fact most of the respondents didn't have a clue what he was talking about and the few that did gave *fairly* understandable responses ... Ford have been in the UK for decades making cars, so too with Peugeot & Volvo manufacture trucks here. Not that I'm defending British thickos.

As to the Army vid, that was a little in-joke from start to finish. A much better one would've been the 2 landing craft from HMS Ocean, carrying Royal Marines, accidentally invading Spain instead of landing at Gibraltar ... that one was real funny.

The road accidents ? That cop with the unfeasibly grey hair broadcasts in the UK every night with his Worlds Worst Police Chases or w/e the hell that nonsensical programme is called - so we'll have no criticism of British driving thanking you kindly.

Good God. I'm defending the Brits. As a Scottish Nationalist that troubles me severely haha.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights

Which country do you reside in then? Fair play you have a crack at another country but you haven't told us where you are from, can't wait to dig up pointless videos to prove a non-existant point!! Going from your opinion I presume arrogance, ignorance etc etc... It France by any chance?

Heheheh...yer too funny
I know just as much about the UK as you - nearly. NO - I'm not french (you HATE the french, dontchya?? ) heh

Take it on the chin pal -

Define UK service for me will ya?

Service is?

J.

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

How can you possibly know more about the UK than someone who was born, raised and lives there?

Your making less sense in every post. We don't hate the French, it's a jokey little rivalry thing. Something you wouldn't understand if you weren't British.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Charity

Well, it worries me too
heheh...but, unfortunately- at leat geographically - I guess you're a 'Brit'. Maybe I shoulda been more succinct and said 'English'.

I've been al over this planet too, by the way...east, west, north & south. So I do not talk from pure speculation..

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Heheheh...yer too funny
I know just as much about the UK as you - nearly. NO - I'm not french (you HATE the french, dontchya?? ) heh

Service is?

J.

J.

Do you actually read your posts? and do you see the ignorance and stereotypes you make?

If you want to know about me, I have lived in London, a few different places in wales, then back to london. I have been abroad for long amounts of time.
I have cousins and uncles and aunties who live in france. I am half moroccan half welsh. I have lived in London most of my life, I see people of all cultures and countries every day where I live!

I think you should stop going around with you judgements and ignorant remarks, and chill out, you should see the truth.

Whatever you think of people in the UK, you are obviously wrong, because all you do is tell people what they are before even KNOWING them, that is PURE ignorance!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

How can you possibly know more about the UK than someone who was born, raised and lives there?

Your making less sense in every post. We don't hate the French, it's a jokey little rivalry thing. Something you wouldn't understand if you weren't British.

How do you KNOW where I was born or raised? As for the 'french' thing - c'mon - you KNOW it's a serious hate thing. Hell, they cook, *snip*, and look better than most Englishmen - must be be a real serious issue
heheh..

Just havin' fun now..

J.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by jimbo999]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I know quite diligently that it's not a hate thing. I don't hate an country. Why should I?

I don't exactly know what you think you're accomplishing with this thread, but wouldn't it be best if it was just locked?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Heheheh...yer too funny

Service is?

J.

J.

Yawn...

Yeah whatever.

Your call pal.

Whatever you wanna believe - it's a free country - so far.

But don't even TRY to call me ignorant - that just proves your own ignorance - I KNOW what I speak of - I 've been there often enough. Where exactly have you lived for, hmm...let's say - over 12 months?

J.

Do you actually read your posts? and do you see the ignorance and stereotypes you make?

If you want to know about me, I have lived in London, a few different places in wales, then back to london. I have been abroad for long amounts of time.
I have cousins and uncles and aunties who live in france. I am half moroccan half welsh. I have lived in London most of my life, I see people of all cultures and countries every day where I live!

I think you should stop going around with you judgements and ignorant remarks, and chill out, you should see the truth.

Whatever you think of people in the UK, you are obviously wrong, because all you do is tell people what they are before even KNOWING them, that is PURE ignorance!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join