It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Banks and big Oil part of the same Hydra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm currently searching through the net on this , but to save time and cuz I'm lazy I thought I'd use the greatest search engine devised , the ATS community. My question is those who are pushing the NWO , those who run the Fed and world bank are they responsible ? I'm assuming , yes.

I am aware historically there has been a connection reader2.com... , ( this might be a good read ) , as for now days this still the case ? Further are the same forces also responsible for pushing peak oil, Kyoto , Global worming ?

[edit on 11-5-2008 by OpusMarkII]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My question is those who are pushing the NWO , those who run the Fed and world bank are they responsible ?

You can probably leave the Fed and World Bank out of it as they are just the tools at hand to get the job done and not the policy makers. America unfortunately took their que from the British at the power shift after ww2(earlier probably) and organised the decision making body on the principal that if you can tie together Intelligence/Diplomacy/Finance/Strategic study(think tanks) into one group you can operate on alevel where evrybody else can't compete.

Totally undemocratic with the objective of controlling the monetary system and the resources that underpin it, this combination usually ends up giving you considerably more power and money than any other group, allowing the control we see today. Being naturally corrupted then gives you licence to operate on the lowest levels regime change, drug running etc ........ and the whole gamut of social engineering comes into view which in it's final outcome is utterly horrific. Maybe!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by carslake

well put. I'm aware Rockefellers and their co-harts are behind the creation of the Trilateral Organization, Council on Foreign relations , help set up the various royal institutes for the Common Wealth. I guess what I'm driving at, is so I can try to convince others , what is some basic info to shake sleep walkers out of their stupor.
I require proof to convince people the people who run the banks , own the oil and are pushing for carbon taxes are one of the same.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by OpusMarkII]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Some won't be moved, others already have their doubts. When you get the opportunity tell people how you feel about the situation, confronting them with it or standing in opposition to them doesn't help. Take the time out to be well informed, tell them of your doubts, state facts but don't give conclusions let them work it out. Have the media at hand when and if they want to take it further. People get motivated when they see there being made a fool of.

new topics

top topics

join