It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Hillary be Obama's Johnson?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Absolutely loving the double entendre. Maybe Hillary will be Obama's Johnson. First, maybe Obama will take Hillary as his running mate. In which case, I'm betting that she would take over when Obama is assassinated (by the Hillary clan) and be his Johnson in that case.

And, if Obama is elected and he's not assassinated, and we go into some type of war, then yes, Hillary will need to be Obama's 'johnson' because I don't see Barack having the balls to do anything on his own.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
BC seems like more of a Johnson, although, he's smarter than that when he doesn't use his own little johnson to think with.

Currently on the news is that because HC didn't endorse or concede to BO, supposedly because she expects him to make her VP?..first? That somewhat suggests she thinks he can't win without her and that she might be more of pain than an asset as VP. I think he needs to show he's more capable than that on issues. Maybe she plans on taking on some fight due to having the majority vote? These delegates remind me more of paid off politicians by lobbyists. So, where's our democracy in that?

The idea of her continuing as an independent seems like the SOS again. I would rather see them work together. Maybe they need therapy first though.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join