It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Hillary be Obama's Johnson?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
there has been much speculation by pundits that Hillary Clinton will try and twist Obama's arm to gain the VP slot on his ticket. When Barack Obama first ran for office there was a bit of reluctance in the African-American community to support him due to fears that he would be assassinated. On the other end of the political spectrum there are many who believe that Hillary is a proxy for the establishment New World Order.

Assuming both premises are true, is it possible that the NWO wants Clinton as Vice President so that they would have a favorable VP if/when Obama is assassinated.

Much like Johnson took over after Kennedy was shot?

I personally doubt much of this is true, but if this theory is correct, the results would be chilling.

So, what do you think?

[edit on 11-5-2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Dont konw, seems like the latest craze is that everyone is waiting for a president to get assassinated. It was Bush...and now I suppose it passes to Obama.

Anyway...

I would not at all be surprised if it is an Obama/Clinton ticket - although Oprah likes him a lot, so Obama & Oprah. (O & O)

The fact is I would be surprised if it wasnt Obama/Clinton or Clinton/Obama.

As I pointed out, doesnt matter in the end, its all the same no matter who you get.

Ego says it wants change, and then it becomes that which it fought.

True change comes from within - as I posted elsewhere, its nice to know that there are people, like Eckhart Tolle, out there who are helping those (who want) to find true change.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 11-5-2008 by dAlen]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
I would not at all be surprised if it is an Obama/Clinton ticket - although Oprah likes him a lot, so Obama & Oprah. (O & O)

Now there's a twist; Obama gets assassinated and Oprah becomes president, thereby completing the Illuminati's plan of global domination!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I would rather see Ron Paul on the ticket with Obama or Clinton. Kentucky still has their primary to look forward to, so I am clinging to the hope my gal Hill will be our democratic candidate.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The title of this thread is at least worth 1,000 ats points for the double entendre alone.

Were it within my power to grant, it would be yours.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I would rather see Ron Paul on the ticket with Obama or Clinton. Kentucky still has their primary to look forward to, so I am clinging to the hope my gal Hill will be our democratic candidate.

Ron Paul wound need to change Party affiliations, I don't think he will go Democrat.

Hillary's ego is to enormous for her to take the VP spot. It's all or nothing with that one.

Roper

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
No chance.
I could think of many many many reasons why it would be a bad and dangerous proposition.
Obama/Richardson.....possible.
Obama/Edwards........possible
Obama/Gore............that would be cool with me.
McCain/Clinton..........oh as insane as that might sound now...
But no. it will not be an Obama/Clinton ticket.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think it'll br Obama/Richardson or McCain/Clinton

[edit on 12-5-2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If Hillary becomes VP, stay as far from him as she does at all times. I think that unless Obama has been sold on the facts of life, Bilderberger style, Clinton could very well become his and their Johnson.

Get ready to assume the position everyone.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What do you think would be the reaction if he were to become assassinated? Rioting? Would it be covered up immediately or do you think the climate is such that it would be an impetus toward unraveling the ball of yarn?

Has the public had enough of this type of stuff?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Clinton invokes RFK assassination in summer 1968 among reasons to stay in race; later apologizes
rawstory.com...

What a creepy thing to say.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Al Sharpton is going to be Obama's VP. Like it or not.

I don't even know why you posted this thread, of course Hillary isn't going to be Obama's VP. Obama's wife can't stand her.

We all know how much of a Mama's boy Obama is.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Al Sharpton is going to be Obama's VP. Like it or not.

I think the VP would look great in a jogging suit and bling!

Who do you really think Obama will choose to be his VP? Did you know the VP is picked by superdelegates at the convention The candidate is put forward by the presidential nominee, but the party does not have to follow the recommendation. We could see that very scenario play out this year.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Supposedly, James A Johnson is vetting Obama's VP choices. He is a member of Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral commission, and what the Chicago Sun Times calls an "insider's insider".

Hillary appears to want Obama assassinated right now, so she can then become the nominee. However, Obama seems to make the case that he would be safe for the establishment with an establishment vice-president waiting the wings. It will be interesting to see who Obama's running mate will be. It may determine how much latitude an Obama administration will have.

Interestingly, the same Sun Times article mentions Valerie Jarrett as planing for an Obama administration. I can't find much on her, other than that she is active in elite Chicago circles. For example, she is on the board of trustees for the University of Chicago, and involved with Chicago's Mayor Daley.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
James A Johnson also had membership in the:
Friends of Hillary:
Campaign committee originally created for Hillary Clinton's senatorial run in 2000.
and
Friends of Dick Lugar (probably a similar committee as above).
www.nndb.com...

Interesting.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Obama strikes me as way too intelligent to select Hillary as a running mate. Too many mystrious deaths surround the Clintons, and with some of their alleged friendships in low-places, I think he's be asking for trouble. He's got enough to deal with considering just race-related issues and some nutjobs having a hard time dealing with that.

I think Obama will choose a woman to run with him, however, quite possibly the governor of Kansas.

I'd ask Bill Clinton to be the ambassador to Pakistan or something.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have a horrible feeling that if Clinton is Obama's VP it won't be too long before he dies in mysterious circumstances and she assumes the position she's always craved.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Let’s just say that some of the alleged murders on the “Clinton Body Count” list are valid then Obama’s neck is going to hurt looking over both shoulders all the time.

Clinton Body Count

Certainly makes you wonder. Most people in power have quite a few dirty bones in their closets don't they?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Unlikely at best. I just can't see Hill bowing for veep at this point. But it's got perks. Obama spoke very highly of her. ......mooogaly googaly.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
First of all let's hope no one gets assassinated. I'm not a fan of either one of the Dems, nor am I of Mc Cain, but I wish none of them any personal harm....and I'm not insinuating any of you are either. Let's just hope and pray (figure of speach for the athiests) it does not happen.

I have a hard time, personally, believing Obama will ask Hillary to be his running mate. Fact is, she is too ambitious. I think she is so ambitious, that she would not be happy sitting on the side lines and keeping her mouth shut which is, pretty much, what is expected of a Veep....the way most Veeps have been over the years. Sure they are expected to support the Prez and give speaches on occaision, but I don't think it is in Hillary's nature to be that way. I think she'll want to share the lime-light, if not 50-50, atleast 60-40. She'll want to be more involved than he will want. I also think he is smart enough to know this. I think he understands she'll undermine his presidency, not intentionally at first, but more so if things begin to go badly for him, as she schemes for future elections. I wouldn't trust her as my Veep. She is ambitous to a fault. Being th Prez is hard enough as it is. If he is elected, he will need to surround himself with people he can trust. I don't think he can trust her. Sorry Hillary fans, I don't mean to insult you, but that's just how I see things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join