It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim, Heroes of Old! Shocking video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This video really gets the noodle cooking.

Covers everything from military contracting, to continuity of government in an ELE, depopulation, suspension of the constitution...an Area 51 employee crying, hardcore UFO footage, THE NEPHILIM...mentioned in the Bible who are either fallen angels, aliens, or angels chosen to help populate the earth. Includes skeletal footage and info about the 3600 year orbit of their planet in our solar system.

Btw, I wonder if the people who put these videos together are really knowledgeable folks. They have all these facts and video clips but they misspell the easiest words in the narration text. Anyway, I thought this was a very fascinating video.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Mekanik]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
cool vid, thanks for the post.
Probably something to it.

By the way, wouldnt worry about spelling...
#1: Most people dont care about their spelling/grammar -
#2: The author of the video put together sources from various places - they did not 'produce' a unique piece. - note the clip from art bell...that was interesting, seemed there was a thread in ATS about it not long ago.

As for the antichrist being mesmerizing - guess that would be Obama/Clinton 2008.
People seem to be caught up in the Obama change bit. Ironically there isnt change...his solution is to attack and bomb people, just like his predecessors.

If it looks like a skunk and smells like a skunk, it is a skunk.
Same goes with politics.

Now again, not singling out Obama - this is about politics in general.
Politics is the pied piper and the people will always follow its tune - well until they want true Change and realizes it only starts (and actually stays) within.

I know, to mystical for many...but there is some practicality in this.

So while the video has some good insight to ponder, in light of the Bible, etc. - the key is to stay grounded and centered...and to remember, dont give up your power.

This isnt about guns...its about your mind. Learn to use the tool that uses us...the 'thinker.'

- Good to know there are people like Eckhart Tolle out there to bring a more balanced message to society. Wonder how long it will take the world to shift to that level of thinking?

I know the answer...as soon as I do, after all - change starts here.

Peace

dAlen

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
[edit on 12-5-2008 by PilgriMage]

(Wrong thread, please mods remove..)

[edit on 12-5-2008 by PilgriMage]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mekanik

This clip is from the movie "Water Horse"

top topics