It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another mark of the beast thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I was at services today in an Episcopal church and they performed several baptisms. As some of you may know if you have read some of my threads I am not a huge fan of the Episcopal religion because it is too much like Catholicism. Well during the baptism the priest baptises the babies, wipes them off and then proceeds to make a mark with water on the baby’s forehead, stating that he has been marked for Gods work or something like that. I've heard and seen this very same thing many times in my life only today it struck me as odd as if a few pieces of the puzzle fell together.

Everyone has heard of the RFID chips and there are many conspiracies that these chips will be the mark of the beast and you will not be able to buy or sell without them. However After much thought and research I have come to the conclusion that the mark will probably not be an RFID chip but rather a religious mark that essentially marks your loyalty to the beast. RFID chips are simply too obvious to be the mark of the beast. If the ultimate plan is to form a one world government there almost has to be a one world religion. Then of course there must be a way to identify those who conform to that religion and those that do not. I also believe that the deception will be great and many will take the mark believing they are doing the right thing. Oh, it’s not an RFID chip then it’s okay. I’ll get a tattoo on my forehead for the Catholic Church or whatever religion it happens to be. It will be presented as a way to establish your beliefs and thus maintain your security against the terrorists, infidels, or lunatic fringe that are being hunted down and killed in the name of world unity.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It is simple.
If you do not want the mark, you have to be prepared to die.
I mean, right now.
Not in some distant future.
Things have been put in place to carry out enforcement of the mark.
Recieving the mark is only a trick to make the ones who have the mark to turn against the ones who do not have it.
That just makes it easy for the Gov.
Once the hold outs are eliminated, the ones who have taken the mark will be killed.
Your choice will be between dying today and gaining eternal life, or dying tomorrow and gaining eternal damnation.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I wouldn't call it eternal damnation, but rather eternal death. Taking the mark doesn't even guarantee that you will be damned to hell. You will miss out on the 1000 year peace/mellinium of Jesus' rule on earth. The ressurection and judgement will give them one last opportunity to repent. If they don't repent, then they are eternally dead. After all, the opposite of eternal life is eternal death. Hell is a misconception. Hell is translated to hades in the greek. Hades is translated as death in english. The burning lake of fire is Satan's prison along with the demons/fallen angels that followed him. Heaven is spirit world for God and the angels. Lake of fire is a spirit world for Satan and the fallen angels. Earth is man's home. The mark of the beast is simply giving in to temptation and the world religion/government can easily tempt you with the fear of death or starvation. RFID in my opinion is the political mark of the beast. The allegiance to the Roman Catholic church is the religious mark of the beast in my opinion.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
" to the roman catholic church "

The roman Catholic church is the church of God... It's the only one that existed before 1500...

it bread 1500 years of saints who raised the dead had stigmata, incorrupt bodies for 1500 years before protestantism was even a thought.. why can't you souls see this?

not to mention the sacrafice being predicted to spread throughout the world in the OT and NT...

anyways you take alook at this saintly girl in my sig, you tell me this innocent dove was just being lead along into fables, a girl who had the stigmata, soaked her sheets in blood, suffered the passion..

was cured on death bed...

anyways there is not a religious mark of the beast, there is only one which I believe to be a micro chip because you cannot buy withoutit..

peace.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

" to the roman catholic church "

The roman Catholic church is the church of God... It's the only one that existed before 1500...

it bread 1500 years of saints who raised the dead had stigmata, incorrupt bodies for 1500 years before protestantism was even a thought.. why can't you souls see this?

not to mention the sacrafice being predicted to spread throughout the world in the OT and NT...

anyways you take alook at this saintly girl in my sig, you tell me this innocent dove was just being lead along into fables, a girl who had the stigmata, soaked her sheets in blood, suffered the passion..

was cured on death bed...

anyways there is not a religious mark of the beast, there is only one which I believe to be a micro chip because you cannot buy withoutit..

peace.

I got this from a website called www.bible-infonet.org. You should read because the fact that you call the Roman Catholic Church the only church that existed before 1500ad is completely false. Read on. Stigmata is not a holy occurance. It is the work of the Devil trying to scare you guys into believing that God is working through you. Read on about the true Church of God.

The First Church
By Louis Rushmore
The first church was built by Jesus Christ in Jerusalem about 2,000 years ago. It was during his ministry that our Lord said: ". . . I will build my church . . ." (Matt. 16:18). He only promised to build ONE CHURCH — HIS CHURCH.

That church was not made of ordinary building material. It was not built from wood, stone or metal. Our Lord's church was made with SPIRITUAL STONES. Jesus himself is the foundation (1 Cor. 3:11) and chief cornerstone (1 Pet. 2:6; Acts 4:11). Christians are the other stones with which the Lord's church is constructed (1 Pet. 2:5). Therefore, the saved (Christians) are added to the church by our Lord (Acts 2:47).

Acts Two records the birthday of the church. The remaining chapters of the Book of Acts show how additional congregations of Jesus' church began. Where the Gospel of Christ was preached, congregations of the church started. The New Testament epistles were written to instruct the Lord's church.

For hundreds of years there was only one church on earth. Our Lord's church was described in Scripture as "the church of God" (1 Cor. 1:2), "house of God" (1 Cor. 2:15) and the "churches of Christ" (Rom. 16:16). Catholic (A.D. 606), Lutheran (A.D. 1530), Episcopal (A.D. 1534), Presbyterian (A.D. 1536), Baptist (A.D. 1611), Methodist (A.D. 1739) and all other man-made churches did not yet exist.

Each congregation of the Lord's church was independent from every other congregation. However, congregations enjoyed a religious fellowship through their common practice of New Testament Scripture. Also, each congregation was guided by its own elders (Titus 1:5-9; also called bishops, 1 Tim. 3:1-7; pastors, Eph. 4:11; shepherds, 1 Pet. 5:1-4). These men were selected according to scriptural qualifications to serve in the congregation where they worshipped; two or more elders served a congregation.

Deacons were also appointed in each congregation according to scriptural qualifications (1 Tim. 3:8-13). These men served the needs of the church (Acts 6:1-6). Preachers (1 Tim. 4:2; Rom. 10:13-15) and teachers (Eph. 4:11; Heb. 5:12) taught each congregation.

For many years there continued to be ONLY ONE CHURCH! Each congregation was independent, self-ruling with the New Testament as its sole creed, overseen by elders, served by deacons and taught by preachers and teachers. Each congregation worshipped in the same way, too (1 Cor. 16:1-2; Acts 20:7; Col. 3:16).

However, eventually some congregations started to ignore the New Testament and substitute man-made ideas. The first area of change affected the elders. A single elder was elevated above other elders in some congregations. The term "bishop" was then reserved for these men. They began to meet with other bishops of sister congregations. Hundreds of years later these bishops selected one of their number to be chief bishop or pope.

Gradually through departure from the New Testament the Lord's church was generally corrupted. From this slow change developed the Catholic Church. This church later divided into the Roman and Greek Orthodox Catholic churches. Groups split from the Roman Catholic Church to form Lutheran and Anglican (Episcopal) churches. Through the years additional denominations formed, including: Presbyterian, Baptist and Methodist churches. These churches continued to divide and other new churches also developed. Today there are thousands of man-made churches -- in addition to the Lord's church.

New Testament writers warned that the Lord's church would experience this corruption (2 Thess. 2:1-12; 1 Tim. 4:1-3; 2 Tim. 4:3-4; 2 Pet. 2:1-3).

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth" (1 Tim. 4:1-3).

The apostle Paul cautioned that some elders would bring error into the Lord's church (Acts 20:28-30).

The first church -- the one that Jesus built -- still exists today. It is to this church -- his church -- that our Lord adds the saved. The church of Christ can be found anywhere religious people abandon the creeds and denominations of men and practice the New Testament alone. Dear Friend, are you a member of the first church -- the one that Jesus built?

Now the last line is the only one I have conflict with because the true church that Jesus built did not study strictly the New Testament. The Old Testament is just as important and still pertains to the christian religion. Other than that, you should know I'm not a protestant. I use to be but I found God's true church by questioning authority. The roman catholic doctrines conflict with the bible so much that it seems odd to me anyone would still follow them, but that's why they are set up to be the world religion and Harlot Woman of revelation. This includes protestant splinter groups of the roman catholic faith.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The Germans had Crosses on their tanks and planes, in World war Two.
Does that Make all Christians evil?
The Nazi's killed other people for the sake of their "master" race.
Does that make all white people evil.
We will be destroyed by the most evil people in the world, and they will use every means at their disposal, to do it.
Believe me, they are taking in every belief into their web.
They will create the crises, and then, offer their own version of salvation.
It is a world system of domination of all living things and death to whoever does not submit.
Everything has been subverted to its will.
I think it is a mistake to point to one thing, as the cause.
Some of my best friends are Catholic, and I would never tell them they were evil for belonging to that church.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
To be 100% clear on this, I never said that followers of the catholic church were evil. I simply believe that the establishment of the catholic religion... the leaders and founders of the church are puppets of satan. The followers of the church simply believe what was taught and only until they see what deception has been pulled over their eyes will they change their thinking about it. This all includes protestant groups too for they are splinter groups of the catholics. I will call no one man evil for their beliefs unless those beliefs harm others physically. Rapists are evil. Petaphiles are evil. Murderers are evil (Cold blooded). Following a false religion is not evil.... it's a misguided child of God who simply needs to find their way home. Who hasn't been lost before? I sure have. I use to be baptist and they told me rock and roll was evil and that I'd go to Hell for listening to it. Does the bible state that? Not at all. The baptist doctrines state that. The only church that doesn't follow man-made doctrines and strictly adheres to the holy bible is the Church of God which in this time is known as the United Church of God (an international association) to show that the Church of God is unified and is obligated and thankful to be able to spread the word of God internationally through worldwide congregations. Again, catholics are not evil... but the establishment of the catholic church was created by false, man-made doctrine... most of which completely goes against what the bible actually teaches.

new topics

top topics

join