It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims 'Alien Video will be revealed...(Denver UFO)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

People are already calling it a fake and/or CGI.....without actually viewing the video or even the correct picture

Doesn't matter...the point is that there is no way to show it ISN'T fake or CGI, and couldn't simply be a guy in a mask, in a window... Due to such possibilities, how could it ever be considered as proof?

That's why they need to make sure they have their stories straight and absolutely watertight before they 'go public'. I think it was a mistake for them to call a media gathering at this stage, they should've waited until they had ALL the relevant evidence and scientific research tidied up. THEN, go public.

I agree with the folks saying that people are calling this video a fake without even seeing it. And I wish people would STOP referring to that other video, it's muddying the waters and clearly doing the disinfo job it's meant to do. I thought the ATS community would be smart enough to keep a wide berth from that mp4 video doing the rounds, but apparently not!

I've flagged this thread with the intention of awaiting further developments, until then, cannot make any comments one way or the other. The single photo frame released thus far is intriguing. Eventually, the entire clip will be released. We will just have to be patient.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
so if these ETs can travel through space I can imagine they would have very good tech capacity as well as not to be detected by our technology
can imagine they would also have the capacity to have at least more advanced equipment than x ray
so why would they be running around peeking into someones window this seems really silly considering that they are suppose to be ETs considering this they should have the capacity do a better job of snooping than duhhhhh

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wait their is another claim that it will be released? (Sorry haven't read through the whole thread yet) But I find this kind of funny that now that we MAY have proof of an Alien it seems that this guy is making us run through laps and jump through hurdles. Somethin' just doesn't sit right.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I've seen the video, it's CLOVERFIELD!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Is this it? if you click were it says youtube link you can watch it in high quality and it looks a little clearer.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why was the fake video(s) shown in that?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

It really doesn't matter if they release the entire video - at most all it can be used for is prompting people to ask questions about what's in it. That's it. It won't prove or disprove anything, because it's simply a video.

Of course people asking about aliens and stuff is great, but if (when?) the video is determined to be a hoax, it's just more really, really bad publicity for the field of UFOlogy.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighthead

Because they signed a release agreeing not to film the actual video. So it was all they had.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ok... when the documentary comes out - only one person needs to buy it. He/She can them upload the alien part to youtube and it will be all over the world in seconds. (i'm assuming the alien video will be the last minute of the film so make sure and fast forward to the end)

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Thik about it ! The man was no money and 3 kids to feed so he creates this history to gain money. So who are the aliens ? Maybe they are the 3 kids in costumes...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's fishy, and not worth relying on. Even if it is undeniable proof of alien existence on Earth, people will continue to say fake. Until there is a worldwide agreement between the leaders of great nations like UK, US, Canada, China etc., aliens don't exist to the public and this site is filled with crazies. On the bright side, at one point or another we'll find out if we're all just crazy conspiracy theorists or if that 78% of the population is blind and stupid. History suggests the latter.

Back on topic, this video is worthless. The money scam makes it more so, and if it's real they're jeopardizing it's safety by publicly announcing it's existence and waiting to release it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So let me get this straight, we were suppose to get it last week and now nothing? Come on...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Anyone stop and look at the photo ?

It's a cat that has been made up!! The eye shape, location, and distance apart could fit that of a cat. There would only need to be some alterations in the head shape. ( ie: doing something along the lines of placing some sort of covering over the ears) . ..And making the cat come to the window and act strangely might merely require calling him while he is hungry, and having the "thing" on his head cause him to move un-naturally.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join