It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims 'Alien Video will be revealed...(Denver UFO)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
WOW! Ignorance has run rampant in this thread!

People are already calling it a fake and/or CGI.....without actually viewing the video or even the correct picture (I am assuming that the pic above is not the correct one due to the posters comments).

What about waiting till the video/picture is actually released......then complain about how fake it is.

Of course, since this is ATS, maybe the people already calling it fake are Government ops.....posting to discredit the truth.

As of now....who really knows.....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why are ppl so ignorant?

Those fake video's are CGI's! created by some1 else
the original video of this guy hasnt been published yet..

can't ppl read nomore?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thanks for clearing that up
For the record I wasn't assuming the video I linked was the video in question, I was merely asking because it matched the description quite well. I wasn't trying to derail the thread or anything.

PS: Not a government agent

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well i thini its too much noise.no video around..and about Romanek i remember him with this equation, strange supouse mesages from aleins..a meteorite going to pass or hit us on some date that did never happen, and now he comes with a video like 5 years later????..and on the press they are not allow to have it??..

What a waste of time..

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
As I feared. It appears to be a ploy to buy yet ANOTHER 'They're Real' DVD that will end up showing very little intriguing evidence and probably insert CG models to tell the story. How typical. The wait continues.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I can understand that there is a posibility of an interview with an alien in area 51 and some smuggled footage to prove it (or at least the concept of this interesting story) but when a man wants to stuff some bs like this down my throat, I tend to throw up in his face... Why on earth, mars and other planets that could support life, a technological uber-advanced race of grey aliens, supa-baaaad aliens that molest cows ( hey, aliens do not have sexual experiences with livestock...but I know a race of beeings on planet earth that have a whole industry revolving around that concept...anyway, the mutant suuupa-baaaad grey "space" aliens "from outer space" DID IT...handy, huh...
)...anyways...we've got these uber advanced aliens that are insensitive to human or livestock feelings and that like to do experiments and to observe life on earth...doesn't it sound stupid to you that these grey aliens come a looong way from their home, using god knows what kind of technology, came down in their spaceships or other means of transportation and STOOD BY THE WINDOW of some guy's house, like a peeping tom?!?Is THIS their scientific method of observing and experimenting on human kind? What do the aliens want to find out? What's the fine for indecent exposure, self-satisfying while peeping through the window of a 52 year old male? Is he that hot? At 52? Well, in that case, do the aliens have a sex? Are they a gay race of aliens? Or did they intend to watch that blonde woman undressing in the next apartment and screwed up the numbers...Is that why the alien blinked? Like an "ewwww" kind of blink? But the most important thing...if the footage is soooo "omg, omg "I are" right, the aliens are coming" why didn't he put it on utube or some site where people could have access to view it...it is supposed to be intended for the people...then why is the video played to a handfull of people and then probably sold to some network, and from then on sold from hand to hand?Cause that is what is happening here...Are we that stupid? If so, then we deserve to be sodomized by a race of grey aliens with a mellon or cactus fetish.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
video.google.com...#

THIS LINK WORKS
IT IS THE VIDEO
LEAKED ON TO THE INTERNET!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
... if there was an actual video of a real alien ,,,, some low life city council member aint gonna have it.. lol

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

People are already calling it a fake and/or CGI.....without actually viewing the video or even the correct picture

Doesn't matter...the point is that there is no way to show it ISN'T fake or CGI, and couldn't simply be a guy in a mask, in a window... Due to such possibilities, how could it ever be considered as proof?

Then there's the source to consider....and his past claims, missed "revelations", and now this stunt with wanting to get the word out, but preventing the media from distributing the video... Can you say publicity stunt to sell a DVD? I knew you could....

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm glad I had my camcorder setup on the tripod facing an ordinary kitchen window at 3:00AM in the morning. It only has a 1.5 hour recording battery so I started it at 2:30. Just my luck!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I do think this thread shows the psudoskeptic mentality.

They are calling it fake before any investigation.

This is a capitalist country and of course some people will try to make money from it, that doesn't mean it's fake.

Last I checked, James Randi, Michael Shermer and Joe Nichols make money by being skeptical about everything, yet the pseudoskeptic acts as if there motives are pure.

There making money from skepticism. These guys could be seeing psychics and astrologers but there not going to tell you because their making money off of being skeptical.

So just because the guy is making money doesn't = fake because this is what people do in a capitalist country.

I was in another forum where skeptics complained about psychics charging money for their services, yet the professional skeptics they listen to have pure motives even though they are making money from being skeptical about everything.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
here is the video...enjoy

www.rockymountainparanormal.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
here is the video...enjoy

www.rockymountainparanormal.com...

NO that is NOT the video.

The amount of times people have posted that is amazing, that is not the real video.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
yea my bad, i just read a little bit about it on another website and apperently that is the fake that is going around...OMFG this guy is making me angry

lary king is on in 10min so i will check it out there

but apparently its like this " we are not going to show you the real video, just this pic taken from it showing almost nothing, and also this reenactment video we made of the actual video"...

lol can you believe that!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don´t think it should matter how the footage is released, IF it is
real then all we need to do is wait and be happy, the media is
feeding us all our lives, so why do people think this time it is going
to be different?
We are just people, and nobody here is important enough to appear
when the footage was shown...
We need to do it like it was before, before internet...

Stop sounding like a bunch of kids who never was invited to the
party...

Edit to remove some irrelevant stuff...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by atrofi]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
congratulations stupid website. www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by atrofi

WTF at your avatar lol

Anyway yes, we are simply going to have to wait patiently, then examine it ourselves, and come to our own conclusions.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i just saw the larry king interview, i have to say that i believe stan, i am usually the kind of guy that goes along with what the person is like...i think he is telling the truth, and i hope that this video comes out soon.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Says here that the video will be saved for a documentary.Looks like Gazork hit the nail on the head once again.

Image supposedly from video.

edit:content

[edit on 31-5-2008 by crowpruitt]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
geez, that's the poorest of the poor quality photograph I've ever seen. Its totally black. I guess its typical of UFO photos; you got to be generously imaginative to make something up out of them.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join