It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims 'Alien Video will be revealed...(Denver UFO)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Is this guy just another huckster?

Alien-Taping Jeff Peckman Also Has a Metatron Personal Harmonizer to Sell You

gizmodo.com...

I'm waiting for the video but I wont hold my breath.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Deaf Alien]

That right there seems like more "hype" to me then the actual video itself.

C'mon, everyone is out to make fun of this guy already before they've seen anything. How can people be that cruel and stupid?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

So why the delay? Why not show it straight up without the pre hype?
What kind of "news" speculates instead of showing direct real time news...oh I know...all the MSM does.

Therefore I conclude. Before even shown, A: Stage being set for alien invasion, or B: We wont see anything new we haven't seen before.

And I believe in some wild shizzle by all standards on this conspiracy site.

Z

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I can understand why Stan would want to make money off of this. It's human nature. I'd try to make a quick buck as well if I knew I had proof - at least a little money to help pay the cost of the research, fees, etc. and a little profit for myself.

Also, a strategy to prevent yourself from getting hunted down by TPTB would be to get your name out there and your story before you release a video. That way TPTB would be afraid to go after you since people would suspect a cover-up. It sounds like they have threatened Stan, but not killed him. And I don't think they will kill him because people will suspect too much. It's the reason why people like Bob Dean haven't been killed.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well today is the day. Let's hope there is some type of video leak.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

how do you know this hasn't already been done? perhaps he has sent the video out to people already and is not openly saying it for the exact reason you stated that you would do something like that.... to be clever.

i just wish so many people wouldn't be so skeptical about this kind of thing before they have a chance to review the evidence. it is stated that a expert on this has looked at the video (30 years of experience in hollywood) and he says that in order to make a "puppet" like what appears in the video it would cost upwards of $50,000.00. it also states that this guy is living on a gov't pension and has a wife and 3 kids, he simply doesn't have the money to fake something like this, from what i have seen the expert say (who knows more about this than the majority of you, undoubtedly.)

the fact of the matter is, that everyone in here who is saying "this can't be real, he would have given it out to everyone already" simply don't know what you are talking about. how do you think this would be viewed if it were some video that just popped up on Youtube with no REAL intorduction? most likely it would be viewed like ALL other videos on youtube. for entertainment purposes. what he is doing is trying to give this video credibility, and in order to do that you need scientists to look at it, thouroughly, and you need to show it to important news outlets and peak their interest so that THEY will show the evidence to a more widespread audience. this isn't candyland, you can't just run out and send a video out to everyone with no evidence to prove it is real, and expect it to make a serious impact.

YES, this does kind of sound like a viral marketing ploy, but it also sounds like it could be pretty authentic. the only thing i want to see if more open mindedness, after all is this not a website that is around for the research of the supernatural? i would expect that this be the most open minded place one could find on the internet when researching this sort of subject.

-Chace

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Efflux

Yes we are all waiting...Do you think he is doing all this for big publicity stunt...?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So is this the video?

Linkage

If not I'd bet that's the same puppet we'll see in the next one.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
something doesn't click right for me.
if he proclaimed to have undeniable evidence in form of video, and said he wasn't willing to release it immediately, is he asking for some man in black to come at his door and neuralize his brain?
it seems fishy.
he's trying to build up suspension, but an 'undeniable' video has enough suspense as you watch it. seems fiiiiiishy!

No, just like with everything else, and with anyone else, he's trying to get paid. Even if the discovery is legit, he wants money. Greed has consumed us to the point that is simply disgusting. Money has more value that life now. The saying used to be, "Money makes the world go round." But now it should be, "Money makes the world go Boom."

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nihil

whoa...that was indeed interesting. Details please.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Nihil

if thats the one its meant to be then its another fake I think personally. The way the eyes blink just look unnatural (as if i know what an alien blinking looks like!) but it just dont sit right to me.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Source: Rocky Mountain Paranormal Research Society

The video was posted here. Notice how the author seems to be implying that they were all faked, no explanation as to how they were done though and no more information on the videos, hmm.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nihil

The video was posted here. Notice how the author seems to be implying that they were all faked, no explanation as to how they were done though and no more information on the videos, hmm.

Not sure if this was the video Peckman was refferring to. At any rate...here's a screen shot of the above link:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
at the end it says hint its not alien
is it a contradiction ?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
why is the clip called alienwindowfinal.mp4

That's what I call my files when I'm complete done with retouching and editing them...

Bleh -.- :

alienkitchen.mp4

[edit on 30/5/08 by flice]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Hah yeah I noticed that too. I'd love to see bobandxenutake17.mp4

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yeah, looks like the exact same puppets used in both.

Was the alienwindow one supposed to be... it?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i am so not buying into the anticipation- if its real he would make alot of cash anyway for having first documented contact...dope

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nihil

These are CGI recreations made by these guys not the original Stan Romanek's videos.
My source tells me these guys are trying to debunk Romanek's case by making these
fakes to attract the attention and get a piece of the cake now that the Romanek story
is causing stir everywhere.

I knew these were not the real Romanek's alleged alien videos because as I said befoRe
I have watched the videos myself. These new ones are just CGI recreations, good ones
but not the real thing. However I can't vouch the authenticity of Romanek's videos. I
will just say they are controversial and will awake suspicions but what alleged alien
footage is not controversial. We will have to follow today's events and see what's the
update resulted from the private close door meeting.

By the way my source tells me Stan Romanek will appear on Larry King tonight and will
show a frame still from one of the alien videos. There you go and Larry King well, is
nationwide, certainly a good promotion. Also someone will be on MSNBC on the
same subject.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is so fake, you can see in both videos that the alien is being pulled from the same center mass....thereby giving you the stiff looking puppet/doll/whatever is was made of as it goes away from the camera.
If this is the video everyone is talking about don't bother wasting your time on this. FAKE!

For the record I am calling the video shown earlier fake....whether or not is the video that should be released today.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by TheEnlightenedOne]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
wtf are people blind or is it that they don't read...THERE IS NO VIDEO YET...IT IS BEING SHOWN ONLY TO CERTAIN MEDIA AND WITH A DICLAIMER ENSURING THEIR CAMERAS WILL BE TURNED OFF...AND THE VIDEO IS RECORDER IN INFARED.

I really hope people start reading...that video that is posted above has nothing to do with the video that we are all waiting for !

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join