It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims 'Alien Video will be revealed...(Denver UFO)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
At this point, given our ability to manipulate images and video, nothing recorded would ever be proof.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Stan Romanek? i remeber he..was the guy who told a prediction isnt? an equation that some aliens told him..that some i think meteorite was going to hit earth or pass very close to us????..

I remember that Jaime Muassan grab his case..make some promotion to him..after the date happen and nothing did happen then Romanek wen on "hiding" that menas he just was out of the scene... is this the same guy?

For my own mind i think this this guy doesnt have any alien video..aliens i dont think would let them just capture them on video , they dont like that actually, if aliens were dumb, many people acually would have alñready photographed, put soame videos out or whatever. I am sorry. maybe his case of contact is real but the video..i dont think so.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I’ve known the Romanek family for a couple of years now and they have become very dear, close friends of mine. I’ve spent countless hours, days and nights with them and can attest to the fact that Stan’s experiences are very real.
Heidi

Can you elaborate on why you believe that his experiences are real? Have you been there when aliens appeared? May be a few points as to why you are convinced.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

but has refused because they wanted “creative control”, which meant they would change and embellish the facts to increase the entertainment value. If it was ALL about the money, and if truth and accuracy were not of the utmost importance, Stan could have taken advantage of that long ago.
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Here is a good point if that the story i cnt wait for 2mr can any one tell me what time is the news conference going to happen?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
im sure that if "YOU" had the footage you would at least take a moment to think about how your going to introduce it right.. well there are some people that would just want to jump right into youtube to get the video out, convinced that this is some type of PRO TRUTH approach to it. example would be "if i had proof people should know about it right away" ...mind you this is not the best approach since it would not be taken seriously on youtube as a "virgin video" ...

i agree that the video needs to be introduced in an eloquent manner such as calling a few select media heads gather them in a room and show them.
The important thing here is to get the non believers thinking again. lots of people put aliens on the backburner of their hearts and minds, but now is the time to reintroduce the matter. I do believe we are being primed in some why before the government fully discloses the info. this video and the technique of bringing it to the public is a smart approach, weather or not the video is real or not is not important. The important things at this point is that the person bringing out the film is approached with respect and dignity until proven otherwise.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
THis is just stupid and Im wondering as I type this to even why I would dignify such a claim. OK so he's going to alert authorities to such unprecedented evidence that we are not alone and they are gonna let him air it?? This guy should go get some help and im not being rude im being completely serious. Imagine what ones life looks like to have the motivation and time to make such wild claims. If such a thing ever existed I assure you it would either be coming straight from the US Govt. or BREAKING news on every network. That kind of thing will never ever be broken on this or any similar site and you can believe that.

AS-

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs

i agree that the video needs to be introduced in an eloquent manner such as calling a few select media heads gather them in a room and show them.

Why the hell would you do that? If your not looking for self promotion, the first thing is that you would be rediculed. We see it all the time how the media laughs off these videos.

Why wouldn't you want to bring it into a forum like this with a copyright so it can be put the the ringer. If the goods are good. Then it's all good!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
www.rockymountainnews.com...

we probably wont see it for another month...the suspense is killing me, he said he is gonna show the news media it, but no one will be able to film it...this is just a stupid game, put it on youtube!!!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidU

I just got this latest Denver man alien footage radio interview quite interesting
but i think host of this show try to make this serious news as a funny one listen how they reacting to to
www.jumpcut.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
www.rockymountainnews.com...

Hmm... expert says its not fake: Jerry Hofmann
leaders.creativecow.net...

I dunno again Grain of Salt till we see it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If this is a real video, by now he should have made several copies, and sent a few by internet too. That way he cannot be stopped, because there is more than one copy around and only he knows who has it.

If it is real, you have to be clever.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The only way we'll know if it's truly real is that since he already went to the press to indicate he is going to show it, he should be mysteriously disappearing in the next couple of hours and never be heard from again.
We won't get to see it, but that would certainly tell us that his footage was real...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I still don't know what to think of that whole Peckman issue, but I do think that he should circulate the link to his online-petition more widely:

www.petitiononline.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
its the 30th where is the video?

what a fool its probably fake and he is trying to make money off it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I dont think we will be able to actually see the video today so there is no reason to get too excited about it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Here's the deal ATS...

I just got off the phone with Jerry Hofmann, they guy who has analyzed the video and has over 30 years experience in the field.

He says it's real. Not doctored in any way. It's a grey alien.

He said major news like CNN, FOX, MSNBC, ABC, etc. will show a still frame from the footage today but not the full video.

The video is going to be part of a documentary which will be released soon. The guy who shot the footage has had experiences with UFOs and aliens for a long time. Hofmann told me he has met with him and he seems like a very honest genuine guy.

Will be interesting to see what the final outcome of this is.

PS - I'm about to go have knee surgery so I won't be on ATS for a day or two. Just know I'm not here because of this.

Everyone please keep me in your "thoughts" and "prayers"

[edit on 30-5-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
you see in his research to develop this calming network to free us from Electromagnetic chaos he developed a brain tumor, i have seen his research and what he did was tape 52 cell phones to a strainer and wore it as a hat and then wrappedhimself in unsheilded network wiring and ran high voltage through it while standing in the bathtub in his X files underoos.

Serioulsy though, its a marketing scheme for him to sell his amazing choas free homw networking, which will most likely consist of fibre optics. the man isnt crazy, the man isnt nuts, hes a genious when it comes to publicity and marketing, why else would he throw that tid bit of info there? and besides everyone knows that aliens wear biogenetically designed suits with eye protectors, so you woudlnt even see them blink...duh! sheesh,

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sounds like a movie script. Think. Is this the stage being set for the false flag grey "invasion"?

"One frame"? . How predictibly lame (if true).

Z

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Sounds like a movie script. Think. Is this the stage being set for the false flag grey "invasion"?

"One frame"? . How predictibly lame (if true).

Z

Just a suggestion, don't shoot this down until A) You've seen the still frame "AND" B) You've seen the actual footage.

Funny how people form opinions about things before they see anything at all!

No offense. I can see where you're coming from.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Is this guy just another huckster?

Alien-Taping Jeff Peckman Also Has a Metatron Personal Harmonizer to Sell You

gizmodo.com...

I'm waiting for the video but I wont hold my breath.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Deaf Alien]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join