It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims 'Alien Video will be revealed...(Denver UFO)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This thread is related to this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Article:
www.scrippsnews.com...

DENVER -- Never-before-seen video of "space aliens" convinced Jeff Peckman that extraterrestrials exist.

"These happen to be the little gray ones, about four feet tall," said Peckman, who is proposing the creation of an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission in Denver, believed to be the first of its kind.

Peckman says that alien video will be revealed to the public in a few weeks.

He was just on Coast to Coast AM friday night saying the footage will be used in an upcoming documentary. I, for one, think this will be another "alien autopsy"-type hoax, but who knows. Time will tell.

Mod Edit: Changed Title to prevent duplicates

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Dulcimer]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If he had videos that didn't look like puppets or kids in costumes, he'd have released them already. End of story. Hoax, or the dude's crazy and actually thinks he has video fo aliens.

Wasn't there someone a few months/yar ago that said he ahd undeniable vidoe of himself beign abducted, and it amounted to a dark figure in a dark room walking around. Could have been an alien, could have been bigfoot, could have been grandma getting a glass of water.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidU

Why wait? If I had a video of aliens in my possession, I would make as many copies as I can fast and distribute them before anyone stop me. It's too important not to reveal.

I bet it's just an hoax.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It makes no difference if it's real or not because even if it is real, it's going to be thoroughly debunked in this forum!

You all want these beings to be driving chevy pick-ups and eating McDonald Big Mac's but that just ain't ever gonna happen because they are NOT EBE's... they are EME's or terrestrial beings native to our planet.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

It makes no difference if it's real or not because even if it is real, it's going to be thoroughly debunked in this forum!

Palashea, I hope you'll agree that that is an incredibly sweeping statement. Why would any one with a rational mind simply deny something that could well be true? You're grouping all folks that are waiting for something concrete in with folks that want to avoid any possible real evidence. If its Ok with you, I'd like to point out that most of us are miles, and a whole thought process, apart from the naysayers.

You all want these beings to be driving chevy pick-ups and eating McDonald Big Mac's but that just ain't ever gonna happen because they are NOT EBE's... they are EME's or terrestrial beings native to our planet.

and again, another all-encompassing proclamation.

Please don't get me wrong, I believe that you 100% believe whatever you've experienced encapsulates a specific experience, and that it originates from a specific provenance. From what I've learnt from this site is that supernatural phenomena demands a very personal form of understanding.

You're lucky to have witnessed the extraordinary.

Please allow those who haven't yet stood at the gates of something so challenging to be able to draw their own conclusions. And that is said with the utmost respect.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
something doesn't click right for me.
if he proclaimed to have undeniable evidence in form of video, and said he wasn't willing to release it immediately, is he asking for some man in black to come at his door and neuralize his brain?
it seems fishy.
he's trying to build up suspension, but an 'undeniable' video has enough suspense as you watch it. seems fiiiiiishy!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

You are right Beamish and my apologies on my comments in that post.
I will to my best to refrain from making any sweeping generalizations concerning what I view as the prevailing sentiment on this board in regards to some of these subject matters that are discussed here in this forum - from this point forward!

Thanks for the reminder!

Mod Edit: Full post quote removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 22/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So, either:

a) He'll come back on Coast in a couple of months and claim that the government seized his footage.

or

b) He'll never be heard from again.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i will wait until i see it then i will judge it for my self that is every body is free to believe whatever
called it real or fake wont change the fact if its been analyzed and proven real or the contrary

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ahh..the old pre-release trailer.

Nothing like a bit of advertising to get the publics attention.

I really can't think of any video evidence that is going to do the trick these days it is such an abused medium to present as evidence.

That being said I wait with baited breath

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
my money is on the old "release 3 minutes of a 30 minute video available only on dvd for the 1 time donation of 19.95" hack. Is Jose Escimilla or LMH involved?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Bring it on! Show it! I can't wait to see how unclear the results of this alleged 'alien video' may be to unaided eyes.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
How many alien videos have there been?
How many have been 'questionable'?

Perhaps this will be either better or 'beyond questioning'

If he never releases it and claims it was stolen, then that will be evidence enough for some

I for one look forward to seeing it

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The alien footage this person Jeff Peckman is talking to is the Stan
Romanek's alien videos. These are two videos Stan Romanek recorded
inside his home, I know this because I have watched them.

Stan's representative Alejandro Rojas from Denver showed me the two
videos and told me the story. The videos show an alleged alien being of
the gray type that was outside Romanek's home. According to the story
Romanek heard the noises and took the videocamera because somehow
he knew the alien was coming.

The first video was recorded in the living room and the alien appeared
outside of the window moving it's head for less than a minute. The second
video was recorded by Romanek a few moments later in his kitchen and
the alien showed itself looking through the glass of the kitchen's door
also for a few seconds. The alleged alien was kind of pale yellow in color
but the videos were taken using nightshot. These videos will awake a
controversy due to the crude nature of the images.

There is a soon to be release announcement in Stan Romanek's website
and it will be a book and a DVD documentary titled "Messages: The Stan
Romanek Story". Here is the link and some notes.

www.stanromanek.com...

Within the next year or so the detailed scientific
evidence and a non-fiction book called,
"Messages: The Stan Romanek Story" and
documentary film is expected to be released to
the world soon.

Any new information allowed to be shown on this website will be
posted to this page. For information not allowed to be shown on this
website look forward to both a documentary feature film and a
nonfiction book about Stan Romanek's life story, to be released soon.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
for the curious minds out there\\

i never heard of him

www.alejandrotrojas.com...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
wow ok he says that the video will be realeased in a couple of weeks...

a few minuets ago i just took my digital camera, recorded a 2min video of just some random things in my house, uploaded it onto my computer and posted it on youtube all in under 10min. And your telling me that this guy is gonna release the video in a couple of weeks...i am sorry but this is just the stupidest thing EVER!!!!

in a world were a funny video of cat, can get viewed on youtube and other sites over a million times in under and hour...WHAT THE HELL is this guy thinking, post that video, make it viral, make copies, instead of waiting WEEKS!!!

I bet you that in a couple of weeks he is gonna come out and say, we have lost the video because government agents came and took it away...Or maybe it is a hoax and he is just trying to make a story!

All in all he is just wasting valuable time and is going to get himself in trouble or ridiculed. He should just post the video online, and then release the documentary as planned.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
w w w .stanromanek.com...

site hits = 1866 and counting........

this guy is either a genius or full of bull$%$

i wonder how may preorders for his DVD he has processed today

sty

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidU

if someone would really have evidence , i guess spreading it ASAP would be the safest thing to do. I strongly believe that some earthly powers would not be that happy for any real evidence. Of course, IF this would be a real evidence.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hi all
It’s good to debate things such as this but I want to set the record strait. I think that Peckman should be given an award. Someone has to do something about disclosure this guy is forcing the governments hand! Just about every country except the U.S. has opened admitted to the existents of ET’s, even the Vatican and the Pope just recently admitted that it’s all real. Peckman is smart, instead of going to the top where big money will beat it down he is starting at a grass roots level where the people decide. Also I have met the Romanek family and have tracked Stan’s story closely for years. Stan and his family have enough evidence to put this whole thing to rest! But even with some of the top scientists and universities to back him up there will still be people out there saying it’s all fake. So why aren’t the videos and all the evidence released yet? It’s because of “fear”!!!! Stan and his family have been threatened constantly. They have had there house broken in to on a monthly bases. There phone’s have been taped, there house bugged and they are fallowed every where they go. In one situation Stan was severely beaten and told to keep his mouth shut, he ended up with a broken nose and wrist! Stan and his family have been forced to move nine times in the last seven years, so it all about timing. Stan and the scientists are waiting for the right time to reveal everything. When it comes to the video in question, the scientist and researchers had foresight enough to install surveillance in Stan’s home. Stan has many videos and pictures the video of the thing looking in the window happened because Stan kept seeing what he thought was a Peeping Tom trying to see his twin teenage step daughters. Every time Stan went out side to catch them, nothing was there! It was the suggestion of one of the scientists that the next time it happened to set up the camcorder and leave the room. Everyone was surprise to see what was on the video! From what I’ve been told Stan really didn’t know or have a feeling the ETs where around like the last post said. Stan is amazingly brave and what Peckman is doing is fantastic, these guys need your support not your reticule. What would you do if this was really happening to you!? Think you could handle it?

Jeff

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My problem with this is the wait.

If he has the video.. why wait and give the government and others time to get to the video and destroy it before it is made public?

Unless he is working on a hoax.. elaborate.. it makes no sense not to show the video immediately.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join