posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:46 AM
The idea is solid, but putting it into practice is something else.
You'd first have to become stateless, denounce your original citizenship.
Once you get to this new free country, obtaining land should be the last thing on anyones mind.
You've mostly set out with that which made everything else corrupt, and that is the idea of personal wealth and property ownership.
If you want a free country, then everyone should be able to work the land freely. Possible profit gains from minerals and the like should not be a
Any profit for the country should come from selling minerals/products to outside countries, but then you're relying on a monetary system to sustain
Get over the money concept and focus on another method and you wont have to worry about wealth.
Those who can work help all the others who can work. Those who can't work, teach instead or look after the very old.
In time, you will all have done your bit for the greater good. You wil all have become multi skilled and have a level of education that would outstrip
every other country.
In the UK, I've seen many jobs available that require experience. But how can you get the experience if you've never had the chance to learn that
With a 'share all' system, you'll all have the experience and competition to get a good job for financial gain will become history. Of course there
sill be those who become specialists in certain areas, but it is these specialists who will eventually become teachers as they grow too old to work.
And why would you want 100 acres? It will take you ages to get to the nearest shops and you're already making it far too reliant on mechanised
If you all lived in one area, that would free up every square foot of the rest of the land for food, mining, factories etc.
And don't build in the middle of a forest where it looks nice and where nature is all around you...go find a desolate, barren area that can develop
with the help of you.
With everyones help, that area will soon begin to grow plants, trees and the like.. dig out an area for water to promote insects and birds and the
rest should take care of itself.
There will be so much to do, day in day out, that the idea of money wont be needed.
As for government, you'll have to establish a system where every ones voice counts.
If 49% of a population vote for one party, and 51% vote the other, then 49% of a population have to live under rules and regulations they do not agree
with. That is not fair. It shouldn't be about a 'party' it should be about ideas and what's best for everyone.
You've also got to take into account those who don't vote.. they might not agree with either party yet are still forced to live the ways of the
If a new idea comes up then put it to the vote. Don't put a party/person to the vote who has an agenda or a vision as to what they see best for
everyone else. Vote seperately on laws, ideas, new products, rules and regulations (if any).
This way, the people have the power, not one group of people sitting above everyone else.
Just a few ideas thrown in for all of you.. hope it helps you think more on what you'd really want from a free country.