It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens walk among us

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Apparently Condorcet and I think very alike in terms of the subject of UFOs/ETs.

Condorcet, do you think Catherine Fitts actually knows what she's talking about? She added a disclaimer in that article that she might have unwittingly been part of a disinformation scheme, but I think what she said is truthful whether she was a patsy that was set up or not. The fact is she was part of some group trying to bring about disclosure.

I couldn't help but notice she included the name of Joe Firmage, a man who at least at one point was very vocal about extraterrestrials as being part of this group. She said all this happened in 1998 and thats around the time Firmage went public with his UFO beliefs. Though I find it strange that Firmage, whom has publicly stated he thinks our government is hiding ET evidence was actually a part of this group. Perhaps she was part of some disinformation scheme because Joe seems to be too loose lipped and vocal of his beliefs to be able to be a part of any secret ET group. Now he has quieted down and taken his ultimate conspiracy theory website offline, but I'm still curious as to his involvement in the group. I don't think Mr. Firmage has ever even confirmed Fitt's accusations, nor have any of the other people she named. Though I suspect none would as I'm sure they're secrecy bound.

I think Joe's website TheWordIsTruth.org was opened in 1999. Now this was after he allegedly joined this secret disclosure committee. Perhaps he was kicked out after they found out he was too vocal on his beliefs. I doubt we'll ever know the specifics. Anyway, I am always attempting to fill in gaps in this the craziest of stories never told.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousID
So then would that mean, that it was God?

I don't trust none of em, when they land, I'm slaughtering as many as possible at the first sign of hostility.

I would have to say the Bible tells us there are many GODS but we are to listen to only one, Satan himself declares himself as God yet isn't. Not ALL ET's may be hostile, and in fact our own Gov may be more willing to test something on you without your consent than an ET putting you on a table.

Michael

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yes, your absolutely right Ark-Angel the government can and does do such things. An example is the Canadian government with the help of the church�s subjected the Native peoples to tuberculosis and other diseases.

They were innocent children, and they were killed by beatings and torture and after being deliberately exposed to tuberculosis and other diseases by paid employees of the churches and government, according to a "Final Solution" master plan devised by the Department of Indian Affairs and the Catholic and Protestant churches.

The Canadian Holocaust

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You don't know just how right you are, I have a few theorys of my own. I believe I have much knowledge, some I believe direct from the source, I don't talk about it, I'm afraid of what people might think, but I'm beggining to believe that what I know, and what I believe HAVE TO BE SHARED, i get a feeling that it is of great importance I tell the world of my beliefs, but I don't want people thinking I'm crazy. Any suggestions? Any questions? I'd love to open an anonomous discussion, just to see how crazy people will think I am, even among believers.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
They are here and have been for some time. I find it harder to believe that there are not any alien races here on earth than the norm of the people. I would feel sorry for the universe if we were the only advanced creatures in it. We are already on our way to destroying the earth and will destroy whatever else you come in contact with.

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by I See You]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
ESHART...I'm curious. Let others think as they will but tell me what you believe to know.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
There here alright and theyre here right onATS my good people.

do your selves all a favor and read the book "extra-terrestial friends and foes"
author George c. Andrews

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
A very interesting discussion.

I think there are definitely "different" beings walking among us:
1. Actual aliens masquerading (with more or less success) as humans
2. "Walk-Ins" -- people who have had near-death (or maybe just plain ol' death) experiences in which another Entity (alien? other-dimensional?) jumps in the body just as the host soul is departing. Probably most common in small children/babies (where it would be less noticeable by others)
3. Human/alien hybrids
4. Humans with mutant DNA

I think it's not a case of "either there are aliens walking among us or they're aren't." More like, there is a whole variety of things going on. I also think that current vampire-lore is a metaphor for these "different" people walking among us, who resemble us and yet are not-us. And I think David Icke's Reptilians are another metaphor (I hope, because that'd really be pretty awful if it was literal, wouldn't it?)

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Possible i remeber a documentary on Alines an USA was more worried about aliens that look like us than exotic aliens, also possible that these aliens could be human just from different star system.

you'd win more consideration if you said they were from a different "timeline" mate.
face it, aliens or not.. one must rethink the actual definition for the word.
time-travel may be a possibility in the future, but for now..one can always rely on others to falsify evidence of supposed "UFO's" for the fame..
it is inevtiable that some of the "truth" might leak out.
but for now? predestinations, and uncalibrated methodist-concocted fiction might be our primary guide.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
aliens are here always have been here in other demensions in about 8-10 years everyone will know the truth

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by DaRkStAR0486]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Budd Hopkins book " sight unseen " talks about aliens who walk among us but we can't see them unless they want us to see them. I just started reading it and find the thought similar to the Star Trek Movie in which Data unhides himself to the people they were going to move. Bud talks about how we see in only a small frame of vision, so there could be indeek more than just one type of visitor walking among us. Those visible and those who hide.

Michael

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRkStAR0486
aliens are here always have been here in other demensions in about 8-10 years everyone will know the truth

And why is that? Do you have an inside track to the timeline?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

In 8-10 years, that would be 2012-2014, are you referencing the Mayan calendar? That the Mayan calendar ends in 2012, how does that coorelate to other dimensions?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

What makes you think they've been here forever but are choosing the next 8 or 10 years to tell us?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The concept that aliens walk among is extremely possible if one concedes that aliens might in fact exist. At that point, it does seem extremely plausible that aliens would want to masquerade as humans in order to learn as much of us as possible, rather than flying around in saucers. On a more serious note, it is very reasonable to believe that reptilian beings might exist that are 'hybrids' between humans and aliens; human dna is extremely malleable and can be spliced and transformed into hybrid consistency.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Aliens already do live among us I personally know one

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
So how do you spot these aliens discused as humans.You just look for certain humans that seem very intelligent and creative.Certain people who are very good at doing many things.Some people who can do anything and speak in strange language.So that neigubour living down the street you beleive is very creative and intelligent may in fact be a alien.You look for people who have no children of there own as they cannot have children as they are aliens.People who do not drive cars as aliens hate driving cars.People who are good with animals and can show some increadable speed and streagth.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You guys must be new to ATS- Aliens are not a news anymore.They have existed on this planet for a long time

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yes, we see the world through our human eyes, so, if an alien can simply coexist in our world, then they can only really do so if we "believe" that they exist (think quantum physics and the observer effect) - therefore, when they allow us to "see" them, then they appear as human, they could have a whole other world, with secret gateways, and secret buildings and cities in the sky and spaceships that we can't see. When they walk in our world, they can live in our buildings and goto our schools, but also be part of thier world, but when we see them, they look just like regular people going about their business, we could even talk to them. I think that this is the truth, I believe that human beings are restricted for some reason or another, and that we are not "allowed" into thier world. I believe that the "illuminati" or whatever, are basically human beings that are really really pissed off at these aliens, living off our land and water, and getting to live in their special world without inviting us in. Perhaps they are so angry, that they are doing deals with aliens from the more lower density planets, that cannot transform themselves like the more elite aliens - i.e. the other "underdogs" - as well as various aliens that exist on planets in our solar system. I think they want to shut down the system that creates a barrier between our world and thier world, like they took over our planet a long time ago and have quarantined us, and interbred with us, and eventually plan to phase us out. So perhaps its all a case of "better the devil you know".

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i dont think they are walking amoung us as pretend to be humans but cruising the sky in hidden ships

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join