It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens walk among us

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FieryIce1
The human DNA is a double helix twisted strand. That would mean any deviation from a double helix would be a questionable helix, like single or triple or added pieces to the double. Again, start checking with some sociologists and medical practitioners.

There are organisms on earth with single strand DNA. Some viruses have RNA and code it into DNA with transcriptase when attacking a host.

I also believe I read somewhere about stable triple strand DNA (or is it TNA?). These molecules seem to have different properties though. I don't know of any organisms having triple strand DNA

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What if "aliens" had the same biological make up of Earth Humans ???

How could you tell which was which. What if they are identical but, only base changes in the "id" or their ability to access certain parts of knowledge that most terrestrial humans block out.

?????

How would you be able to prove or disprove them then.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Earth Humans ???

only base changes in their ability to access certain parts of knowledge that most terrestrial humans block out.

There is your answer within your own question. Why assume the negative for humans? Why not their ability to access certain parts of knowledge that most extra-terrestrials block out. Why assume the ET's have the better abilities?
They may have had the better technology but that does not make them more intelligent.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Keep looking amantine, your bound to find some very interesting things.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
We are the aliens...
and the et's that visit are just different species of us.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What ever happened to rationale or logic, or maybe the lack of these two shows what humans are not.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedilotis
I don't know for sure. but i really do think that aliens and other ETs live lifes side by side with humans with out us knowing it..

thanks
I think that only aliens' genetic material may be present in some people on this planet. It's possible that the ruling people of the world are endowed with genetic material very different from everyone else.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I believe that ebes may in fact walk among us but work for the government. I doubt that aliens would suddenly start a lifestyle in todays economy with nothing to start with. If they were to work for the government, their identities would be kept a secret, and would be supported with whatever they needed to please the government with whatever he/she needed such as new technological concepts, weaponry, propaganda actions, and law enforcement ideas to name a few possibilities. Think of it as a " I scratch your back, you scratch mine" deal.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
I believe that ebes may in fact walk among us but work for the government. I doubt that aliens would suddenly start a lifestyle in todays economy with nothing to start with. If they were to work for the government, their identities would be kept a secret, and would be supported with whatever they needed to please the government with whatever he/she needed such as new technological concepts, weaponry, propaganda actions, and law enforcement ideas to name a few possibilities. Think of it as a " I scratch your back, you scratch mine" deal.
So what this basically sounds like is that these aliens are a sort of bloodline who control governments and abduct/experiment on humans in exchange for their knowledge.

They perhaps allow themselves or hide under the appearance of being human, when really they are aliens experimenting on humans and slowly controlling the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
DNA doesn't have to be a triple helix or a quadruple helix to be of alien origin. Manipulate human DNA enough and it surely won't be human - it could look like a human (if made to be that way), but it's internal biology could be completely different.
Anyways, have any of you ever noticed that all these politicians seem to look alike? Just look at their facial structures. They all seem to have distinct features that are very similar (not identicle though). Look at all of our presidents too. I have to admit that David Icke (although possibly just cashing in on the UFO phenomenon) does make a little sense in presenting the argument that all the presidents are linked through bloodlines (possibly royal). The similarities are just too striking to not think about.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

Originally posted by Jeffrey
So what this basically sounds like is that these aliens are a sort of bloodline who control governments and abduct/experiment on humans in exchange for their knowledge.

They perhaps allow themselves or hide under the appearance of being human, when really they are aliens experimenting on humans and slowly controlling the world.

Pretty close IMMORTAL. Anotherwords, whatever ebes are here would most likely could be working for the government in exchange for knowledge about our lifestyles(i.e human abductions) and religious practices in exchange for new technologies from them.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Jeffrey]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
well isnt there a whole society that talks about etherial beings that walk amoung us... and watch us from the stars so-to speak? *sorry bout spelling*

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Is no one going to mention the aliens that post amongst us?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FieryIce1
Don�t you ever stop to consider certain things? Wake up people!!

Wouldn�t the ET�s and half-breeds walking amongst us highly cognizant humans show particular differences from us humans such as peculiarities in culture, in behavior and mannerisms? Not to mention physical abnormalities in comparison to the human physo? Start checking with some sociologists and medical practitioners.

Have you ever seen K-PAX?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What is K-PAX? Please explain.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Look at all of our presidents too. I have to admit that David Icke (although possibly just cashing in on the UFO phenomenon) does make a little sense in presenting the argument that all the presidents are linked through bloodlines (possibly royal). The similarities are just too striking to not think about.
I believe also that all the people in important positions of power in media, polictical, business, etc., are from the bloodlines that go back to Sumer. Icke also said that these people are from the crossbreeding programmes of the annunaki, very interesting stuff that he could make the connections.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If memory serves me Robert Dean exmiilitary spoke about reading a report while in S.H.A.P.E. Supreme Headquartes, something and what had the Generals skin crawling was the ET who looked just like us, or was it we look just like them. And how one could walk down a hallway and pass and they would not know.

Bible declares we are made in the IMAGE of GOD, image is declared an exact duplicate I believe, so if some ET walks among us then they should look like us if we are indeed cloned with their DNA.

Michael

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ark-Angel,

Thanks for that info. I hadn't heard that before.

"Robert Dean served 27 years in the U.S. Army, retiring in 1978 as a highly
decorated combat veteran serving in Korea and Vietnam. He also served at the
Supreme Headquarters Allied powers Europe (SHAPE), North Atlantic Treaty
Organization (NATO), as a Master Sergeant and intelligence analyst with a Cosmic
Top Secret clearance. Dean worked in the operations Division and was a member
of the Inner Command Staff.

In the early spring of 1961 a series of events began to unfold at a large
military headquarters just outside of Paris that would eventually bring about a
major change in NATO military policy and, just as certainly, would change the
lives of those who were involved forever. After a series of close encounters,
which almost lead to World War III, a top-secret study was undertaken at SHAPE."

alien2ufo.mysitespace.com...

How credible is this story? It sounds legit!

"There was a group that looked exactly like we do. There was a human group that looked so much like us that that really drove the admirals and the generals crazy because they determined that these people, and they had seen them repeatedly, they had had contact with them, there had been abductions, there had been contacts. These people looked so much like us they could sit next to you on a plane or in a restaurant and you'd never know the difference. And being military and being primarily paranoid, that bothered the generals and the admirals a little bit. That the fact that these intelligent entities could be involved with us, walking up and down the corridors of SHAPE, walking down the corridors of the Pentagon. My God, it even dawned on a couple of them that these guys could even be in the White House!"

Interview with Robert Dean:

www.planetarymysteries.com...

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So then would that mean, that it was God?

I don't trust none of em, when they land, I'm slaughtering as many as possible at the first sign of hostility.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Excerpt from an article by Catherine Austin Fitts, who was a former HUD official for the first Bush Administration.

"In 1998, I was approached by John Peterson, head of the Arlington Institute, a small high quality military think tank in Washington, DC. I had gotten to know John through Global Business Network and had been impressed by his intelligence, effectiveness and compassion. John asked me to help him with a high level strategic plan Arlington was planning to undertake for the Undersecretary of the Navy.

snip

The main topic of discussion was whether or not the major project for the coming year should be a white paper on how to help the American people adjust to aliens existing and living among us. I said nothing -- just listened. Not that long after, I dropped from the board due to the continued demands related to litigation with the Department of Justice and their informant.

To cut a series of additional long stories short, when I talk with my few sources from the military and intelligence community, I hear the same themes:

1. Aliens exist and live among us;

2. In part for this reason as well the accumulated investment over the last 50 years, the technology we have access to through the black budget is far more advanced than is commonly understood;

3. The black budget/slush fund construct was created to deal with this issue, which is why reasonable people thought selling drugs to the children who were US citizens was the better of several options --- including the option of telling the American public the truth and funding the expenses on budget."

www.scoop.co.nz...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join