It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens walk among us

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I don't know for sure. But I really do think that aliens and other ET's live lifes side by side with humans with out us knowing it..I have been thinking this way for years. That every person and even animals could be ET's. It is a weird concept but it can be true. Like how some people think the great geniuses of all times like Einstein, Edison, ect.... were from outer space and they just brought earth new technology with them. Does any one feel the way I do. That aliens could be walking around and living life with us and us not know it. Just like on MIB(witch is a crappy movie) and They live(a movie about aliens walking around with us not knowing it and them sending signal threw the t.v. to brain wash us and the only way to seem them is with special glasses) but any who that is what i feel. Plz reply if you agree or disagree.

Thanks

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
DAMN IT YOU FOUND ME OUT!

get a girlfriend dude and lay off the sci/fi for a bit

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
They might but Spell Check doesnt it would seem from your posts.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I actually do think that extraterrestrials walk among us terrestrial beings. I'm not even talking about humanity or other creatures being extraterrestrials at one point in history only to become natives of this planet, I mean actual ETs that know they're aliens and have flown in spacecraft before are here and look enough like humans that we are none the wiser.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
not all aliens have to have big heads and small bodies some could look just like us but wear different clothing....

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Don�t you ever stop to consider certain things? Wake up people!!

Wouldn�t the ET�s and half-breeds walking amongst us highly cognizant humans show particular differences from us humans such as peculiarities in culture, in behavior and mannerisms? Not to mention physical abnormalities in comparison to the human physo? Start checking with some sociologists and medical practitioners.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Possible i remeber a documentary on Alines an USA was more worried about aliens that look like us than exotic aliens, also possible that these aliens could be human just from different star system.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yes animals could. If they would've come from space to our planet (i don't wich way) we would've thought they were aliens. Soo...in a way they are all like aliens. Say like a dolphin.

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Here are some interesting articles regarding your post. I realize many are anti-David Icke but he does present some interesting theories.
www.reptilianagenda.com...

Alien Abductions in the 21st Century
www.reptilianagenda.com...

Some Humans that might be Alien or at least have some strands of DnA that are not totally human.

Paul Wolfowitz

Richard Perle

Colin Powell

Warren Christopher

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The human DNA is a double helix twisted strand. That would mean any deviation from a double helix would be a questionable helix, like single or triple or added pieces to the double. Again, start checking with some sociologists and medical practitioners.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If there are aliens on this planet that know they are aliens I doubt sincerely that they would wittingly go to a human doctor. If they've been smart enough to keep covert this long, its not like they are going to be a part of any HMO plan.

About the only way I would think that any earthly covert alien would go to a doctor is if they've been shot or wounded and are unconscious (or dead). Since those would be rare events, they would be easily covered up. Though there was that story from 1994 or so about the woman in an emergency room that had toxic blood fumes that made the doctors and nurses sick. The woman died, IIRC. Even X-Files harped up on that in their stories.

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Who said anything about covert? If a halfbreed is born from a human women how is the baby going to know it is a halfbreed? Would the mother suspect anything? Would she discuss it with the child?
Nothing covert about that.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Possible i remeber a documentary on Alines an USA was more worried about aliens that look like us than exotic aliens, also possible that these aliens could be human just from different star system.

ive been saying this the whole time aliens dont have to be neccesarily look like big headed monsters or bugs they can look just like us from another solar system and have a planet that looks like ours except all theyre stuff is different from us...they could think camera phones are artifacts and they could think cellphones embedded into theyre brains are the new stuff and their cellphones dont cause brain cancer

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FieryIce1
Who said anything about covert? If a halfbreed is born from a human women how is the baby going to know it is a halfbreed? Would the mother suspect anything? Would she discuss it with the child?
Oh, so you think aliens are making alien/human mixed babies. I'm talking about aliens that are here on missions and such. I'm not so sure that aliens are making half breed babies and leaving them on this planet, if they are doing that at all. From abductee reports, most women who claim that aliens use them to make babies claim that they are shown pictures of children they've never seen before that they are told are theirs and are not on earth. I suspect half breed babies don't sit around too long on this planet before they are scooped up and shipped off elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
why would aliens want to have anything to do with us....
if they were to do this than if the government finds out they take the baby to do research on

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

they are told are theirs and are not on earth.

These claimed abductees are going to believe every word they are told?

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
if the government finds out

IF? Most whistleblower testimonies state government involvement, even the Eisenhower surrender treaty allowed human experiments.
No If about it.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

they are told are theirs and are not on earth.

These claimed abductees are going to believe every word they are told?

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
if the government finds out

IF? Most whistleblower testimonies state government involvement, even the Eisenhower surrender treaty allowed human experiments.
No If about it.

oh.....allowed it???? thats crazy......lets destroy the current government and make another one

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by CookieMonster000]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
[Edited on 29-11-2002 by Skeptical Believer]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Like the governments of the world haven�t already sold us down the river to these ET's?

dz

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

old quote from the 60's i think it was about revealing aliens to the human race.. "if the women found out about it, they would throw their babies out the window".. there was more to it, i just dont remember

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join