It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went to one of those new Blue Wave car washes and now my car smells like diarrhea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Blue Wave car washes are those new fully automated car washes where there's basically only one person working and the rest is fully automated. He or she is only there to lead you on to the tire track. Anyways, they use something in the wash that smells like diarrhea and the smell won't go away.

And then at the end of the car wash ride there's a TV screen where they pump into your head these patriotic images. It's like Blue Wave car wash brought to you by Joseph Goebbels. What the hell is that all about??

Peace

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have a 2001 mini van and I am paying 8k for it, been paying for a couple of years now, and last year I took it to Hurricane bay, and it put some black tarry substance in tiny spots all over it. P.me O. and when I went back they just did not do a thing about it. Offered for me to go through again, it still did not help.

I just did not have the fight in me at that time, it still really makes me mad though.

Another time I used one of those vaccumes they have and it made a horrible 'barf' smell in my van...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Well if you'd like...I can put you in touch with someone who is certain they could take a dump in your backseat and your vehicle would smell like roses.

Might be worth a shot.

new topics

join