It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hey blueray!

Grüße ausn Frankenland! Wirklich interessante Bilder, schade das du es nicht gefilmt hast.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Reply to Devilnitro:

1i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to post in any language other than English.

ATS Terms and Conditions

Please be so kind to post in English. Sei so nett auf Englisch zu posten.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Blueray,

From my basic level messing with the pics, it looks like they are balls in the sky...not fire works or owt like that.

Ignore the shouts of hoax for now, I understand why people are shouting that - as has been said earlier, we get a lot of them here, but the people shouting that in case seem to have done no real examination of them...

I thank you again for posting them and again await some real image analysers looking at them

Peace,

MSP

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yes thank you.

By the way: We saw a much clearer picture of them then you can see on the photos. They looked actually like big flat constantly glowing balls, travelling fast in one line and emiting no sound.

Many Germans here

Regards,
Peter

[edit on 11-5-2008 by blueray]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm no image expert, but I noticed alot of wierd artifacts with these photos.

First of all I think it is one object, as it changes shape it's clearest (usually) on the right side of the picture, then lighter as you move left.

The objects don't look solid, they appear to be "see through" reflections.

Like I said I don't know much about cameras, but from reading these boards, maybe this could be a single reflection, being duplicated by a slow aperature setting, and then moveing the camera from right to left?

This picture I found the most intesresting of all....

i269.photobucket.com...

look at the two objects I tried to put a box around, hehe. They are the same. Only the one in the top left corner is more pronounced.

(it's alot easier to see what I'm talking about with the original photos, and zomming in on the pictures, especially, this one I posted.)

Anyhow, I'd reflections, and camera movement with a bad aperature setting(or maybe just camera movement, again not an expert). But what concerns me is the objects appear to be see through, and not solid at all. Like the reflection of a light would be. Also the lead one changes shape, all the rest match the new shape near exactly. So I believe it's one object or reflection being exposed many times.

Strange, But all I can think of is reflections, although it seems obvious there is no glass in front of the camera. So I'm at a loss.

Definitely not Birds, or ballons, or those damn lanterns so thank goodness for that! I don't know what they or it is, so it's a UFO to me.

I have to say these images seem strangely familiar, like I've seen these types of squigly lines before in a UFO thread.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Excellent pictures!! It's nice to see something authentic. They are objects of light, since that's what i believe there crafts and living being are. It is hard to explain my theory on there spacecrafts, but the ones that come and go on a regular bases are light as we are light beings aswell. Unfortunatly we are so detached from our true selves that we cannot travel at light speeds.
Hence the pictures of lights that look like there trying to communicate with us, and the lights i saw in 1999 and these ones.

Nice find Blueray!!

Love and Light

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Good pictures, these are what I usually refer to as 'Lunar Spheres' but since they are now appearing on a daily basis all over the World, I am beginning to think that they are based here now. There was a post last week from India which reported that these guys were building a base in the Himalayas between China and India.
I have seen four of them in a group some years ago over Southern England, when seen in daylight they appear silver/metallic, but as light diminishes, they give off an orange glow. Hopefully we will get some close up photos soon.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks OP for posting the excellent pictures!!! Starred & flagged.

Originally posted by Nola213
look at the two objects I tried to put a box around, hehe. They are the same. Only the one in the top left corner is more pronounced.

First, the duplicate "objects" are normal. They are stars, some brighter than others. Look at IMG_0335 for example. 1 star is visible as multicolored ribbons, and the shape is duplicated 4 times.

It is very interesting that the path of the UFOs (big bright yellow objects) is not straight! The shape of the identical ribbons in 0335 (1 very bright with clear colors, 2 under the UFO, 3 others less visible) is completely different from the UFO. I tried using astronomy deconvolution algorithms (IRIS software), on 0340 and 0342 where small lights in the buildings can be used as reference for camera jittering movements and got interesting squiggles, definitely not straight.

This vibration may not be visible to the naked eye, especially since the movements of the UFOs seems more or less synchronized. In picture 0340, two UFOs have exacly the same path, and the third one, on the left makes a U-turn in less than half a second! None of the paths match the camera jittering as evidenced by motion blur of small lights on the building at the bottom left of the picture.

I have to say these images seem strangely familiar, like I've seen these types of squigly lines before in a UFO thread.

Yes, me too, several threads actually, that showed stars IMO, as multicolored ribbons. This is real!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

thanks for posting, that makes a bit of sense to me.

After looking at the pictures you suggested, I see what you mean

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing it with us Blueray. Did these objects perform any other manuvers besides taking off at a high rate of speed? Did they shift or make any side-to-side movement? Did you notice any time of blur around it similar to heat distortion? Thanks again for sharing your story and pics with us

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Those are balloons...

Yes they are most likely a bunch of balloons with lights on them. Without video proof there's no way to prove with no doubt how fast these objects were moving.

So... these 'ufos' flew across a highly populated area only one person was there to take pictures? Where's the rest of the population? Most handphones today are equipped with videocams. Why isn't this on the news? Where are the rest of the witnesses? When the lights at Pheonix were done by those hoaxers it was on the news.

Without video proof there IS NO WAY to prove how fast these objects move.
There are spring celebrations there this time of the year, it's balloons...

Look like these being carried by the wind...

www.balloonbrites.com...

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
REPLY TO Macrotus
Every time there is an incident with many, many witnesses, the same response is, "all those witnesses and no clear pictures? I can't believe it now...!"

Well the same goes for the "where was everyone?" question. I have sat outside nightly, for one hour each night, as a part of my personal "New Years challenge". My point is, even while I watch the sky INTENTLY, camera in hand, I would still miss 500 silent objects over my back. Thats because, like dogs, humans don't look up. And the few of us that can would miss 90% of the sky, 99% of the time.
I am not saying this set of photos are real or not, as I lack the knowledge to claim that.
I do look at the stories, searching for hidden things in what is said. His story has been very convincing, and so has his proof. I will await the judgement of others for that, though.
But mostly, I will watch this thread, like many others, to see when and where I can help.
Not just point out that a half dozen "silent" objects that take up less than 1% of the sky, may have not been seen by the masses in the few seconds it was visible. But thats the op's fault, right?
Besides, this mirrors a lot of similar sightings recently....

[edit on 11-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hiyah Blueray!

Great photos you have there...thanks so much for posting them I am sure it was a pain but I am glad you did, I find them very interesting.

I read through the thread and I certainly don't think they are balloons, birds, light reflections myself, as others have suggested.

Starred and flagged, and good job you all were able to capture them on film and video!!

A star for you as well nablator, for your work in analyzing them in such detail! I don't remember any photos that look similar to these like the others, but they have probably seen tons more then I have...perhaps someone will remember which pictures these look like.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Seem authentic to me. the raw pictures are sequenced from IMG_0335.cr2 to IMG_0371.cr2 without a missing picture. This means if faked either they have renamed the files, or done a terrific job in making so many pictures without one showing the 'real fake entity". This is just my logic sense....

So yeah, I believe Blueray's story. I do wonder how come your sister noticed the flying objects when you all are having supper? Were you having dinner in your garden?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Look. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. If I was ripping his claim, I would outright say "those are just fireworks" because it looks like it without taking his claims into the picture.

If I was nasty I would say that those look nothing more than squiggly lines but I did take his claim into consideration.

That's just occam's razor....

Want to hear my brief unbiased analysis?

You can't make the objects distance form the camere, no distinct shape or form can be discerned and no way in determining the speed in which they travelled. This is far from impressive. Just like the countless and countless
and countless of photographs of so-called 'UFOs' out there....

Until a series of credible undeniable non-shaky tripod mounted telephoto lens photographic/video evidence surfaces this are just a bunch of squiggly lights in the sky, nothing more.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

But there have been. There were photos of the Phoenix lights pt.1, and I don't mean the ones with the flares. I mean the one that was shown twice on tv and disappeared forever. Trust me, when someone has credible proof, they get a visit. These others? based on video analysis, we get grade c photos and videos. What I am saying is, is that if they were balloons, then the OP is lying about the fact they were going hundreds of MPH. Since that is that, then you were calling the OP out. And you even gave a reason why you believed this, based on the fact that "others didn't see this". So Either the OP is honest, in which case these are definitely not balloons, or the OP is full of it, in which case a photo analysis should prove it...

I think we have to remember that most of us believe that UFO's are real. That being the case, we are really only trying to discern between real and fake/hoax/mistakes.
This is so that we can begin to understand the MUCH larger picture... Like why certain places. why here, why us, if we are even a factor, etc...

[edit on 11-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I have only read page one but wanted to know why the 7th photo of the one Internos worked up had a V shape to them?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Its been a while since i saw a good thread on the UFO fourms...

Ill be keeping an eye on this one.

Be sure to link us up with any info that comes out via local news...

And a translation... please....

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Very Nice

Starred and Flagged!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blueray

hi everyone, i'd like to chime in and add my 0.02$. this is my first post here on ats, so please bear with me if i'm missing some common etiquette or something. the reason why i would like to add tho this discussion is that i've witnessed the exact same phenomenon (judging from the pictures i've seen) on saturday, 10 may, round about 10:30pm. i'm from braunschweig germany, and at the specified time i was walking from a barbecue with friends to meet some other friend of mine who was in town for the weekend. so i went my way towards the pub where we had an appointment, when i saw several of these orange balls traveling in a straight line, and then vanish into thin air.

my initial reaction was like "what the BLEEP is that?", but right after that it ocurred to me that there was a celebration going on all around town that night (a couple of nights actually, with lots of live music and stuff, it's called "landesturnfest niedersachsen" if you wanna look it up). so i brushed it off thinking "nah, you're not so lucky to FINALLY witness a UFO, must have been some balloons or something", although they actually didn't look anything like the balloons i had seen so far, and they did travel in a straight line, then vanished (as i said before). there were other people around, being witness to the case also.

i think you can imagine my amazement when i opened up the zip folder and saw exactly what i had been seeing a couple of nights earlier, on the same date, but a good couple hundred of miles away from where i live.

well... that's the end of it. oh, one thing though, i'm in no way connected to the OP in spite of our names beeing eerily similar. mine stems from the title of an old steve vai song, don't know about the OP's. so please don't draw any premature conclusions, will ya?

so, by for now, just wanted to add that i'
ve been lurking around this board forever and i'm glad that i finally found a good reason to post here. see you guys 'round :-)

edit: edited to add that the objects didn't appear to be moving at an incredibly high speed (in contradiction to the OP), but i remember thinking something along the lines of "well, those gotta be the fastest travelling balloons i've ever seen". and i'd as well like to add that the objects didn't appear to ZIP away at tremendous speed either, but rathe just disappeared, as i said, into thin air. i might be mistaken here but i THINK that they all vanished in the exact same place in the sky. what's the chance of a group of balloons doing that? i'll be darned if i know :-)

[edit on 12-5-2008 by bluepowder]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join