It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Since Oil prices are Jumping, and Gas prices with them.
Let me - Ask What would happen if a solution came up?
What Would You Do?
How Would You Handle it?

What if you knew how to make a car that didn't require EVER having to stop for fuel, Requiring No Gasoline, No Plug into the house for electricity and charge up the batteries - etc. and something almost anybody who could spin a wrench could do to almost any car/truck/SUV (a few alterations) So, No funny looking car like the 80's electric cars.

No place to build a prototype.

Big Oil would want to make sure that it didn't get out - at any costs. (It would reduce oil from fuel to a lubricant, and free America from being Dependant on Oil).

You couldn't really tell the Auto Co's - seems like they've been involved with big oil too long, so they'd suppress it.

How would You get into production?
How would You keep up with demand?
What about the Money?
Not Only the out lay to build a prototype, but going from where you are at money wise to having more than Bill Gates...
But in doing so, Everybody Everywhere knows you on sight - which could be a very bad thing - You just destroyed the Oil industry, the Auto industry, and hurt a lot of people. You wiped out the states ability to tax fuel, and extremist groups would probably declare you to be the Devil. -

[edit on 5/11/2008 by dancer]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Strange, 80 Views and nobody has any ideas?

Thats not like the ATS/BTS crew...

Sill Curious about what You would do IF You had the Solution.

"Nothing More Powerful than an Idea who's time has come..."

Would you Take it public or keep it to yourselves?
If you took it public, how would you do it?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I would build one for myself, and tell no one about it ever...

...until i died... then i would tell someone, and let them go thru the hassel if they wanted...

Id be happy if i could just save the money i spend on gas, i wouldn't have to make a profit not using gas...

So, there, i would modify my current car, so nobody would be suspicious.

join