It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm always drunk.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hey guys, this is my first post in BTS. I'm usually really crap at starting threads, and probably moreso at contributing to them - But hey, that's another story, right?

Anyway, guys. For some reason, for the last couple of months I have been intoxicated in my dreams. The dreams aren't recurring dreams. However, the element of the dream is always recurrent. I'll just usually always get intoxicated, then black out in my dream, only to wake up again finding my way home from a various place. It's messed up.

I was just wondering, what could this mean?

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

This is something I have never heard of before.

My only thoughts about it are that when people drink, and pass out, it is sometimes a way of dealing with things that they just can't face, or don't want to deal with.

Even though it is just happening in your dreams, could there possibly be something you are having a hard time dealing with when you are awake?

I know I re- hash things that happen during my day in my dreams at times, so maybe this is the way your mind is shutting out something left over from your day that you just don't want to deal with.

It should be interesting to see what other responses you get, because other than what I suggested, I really don't know what else to tell you.

Hope it helped, anyway.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the response. Truth is, there is too much in my conscious life that I can't be bothered facing, like waking up in the morning. Again, though, that's a different story.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Edit: For some reason, I'm double posting a lot. I blame my laptop.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Angry Potato]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
My random thoughts indicate drinking too much alcohol leads to cirrhosis of the liver. Perhaps your liver is telling you something via your dreams.

By the way, your avatar is neat. If that's you, rock on! If not, rock on anyway!

[edit on 2008-5-11 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hmmmmm, which is odd. My liver seems just fine, and I haven't had a drink in a while - Maybe it's telling me to drink more.

As for my avatar, I wish that was me. I'd wake up with massively amazing hair and my bass playing skills would be 100 times better. Although me and him have two things in common - We're both 6'4" and lazy.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Drinking in your dreams is an odd dream to have. Do you enjoy drinking? If so (aparently by your responce you don't do that often) perhaps it's a warning to hold back on your alcohol consumption.

Perhaps you subconciously feel that you are starting to drink more than you would like.

Hey if it were up to me I would be. Dudly Moore

But Im not so I stay mostly sober untill I come on ATS :larf:

new topics

top topics

join