It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Innocent Victim of No-knock Warrants and the War on Drugs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This man got what he deserved. When our pitbulls come in your home for a gangbang, you better be ready and willing to bend over and take it. We have the power. Not you innocent neighborhood folk. There is nothing you vcan do aobut it. the laws protect us, the judges will always side with us, and the public will just be tricked into thinking the man was some dope peddler.

again what are you going to do about it? Nothing thats what. Mosey on with the other trivial lives liek you have done your entire life, and let us just finish our business. Nothing you do on the internet is going to help this man in reality. If you are a lawyer, you are too scared too defend this man. If you are a doctor, you are too busy to treat him. If you are a journalist, there is not enough evidence to bother winning public support with another article. The man is not worth saving. Just leave it be if you want to continue living in peace.

We don't even need to pretend anymore, we can say it loudly and everyone is just too terrified to struggle back. We control close to half the planet, and they sit back and take it. If you try to fight back, you will be deemed a terrorist and even the public you are trying to save will deny you out of their fear and ignorance. Nothing can be done.

Just go back to your jobs and families, and pretend you never even heard about this. And do the same for these other pesky stories you hear that get leaked out occasionaly. You have kids to play ball with, and clubs to go dance at. You dont want to lose that. You all fear death, and thats why you do nothing. Thats also why we dont even care if it gets leaked out. You start getting like those people that have faith, and are fearless of death to protect their way of life, and we gonna have some problems here. Just get on back liek its a normal day, and you all will be fine.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Soo... has this man gone to court at all yet? Are there any public transcripts available? do we know what evidence the local PD have presented, or plan on presenting to justify the raid for drugs?

He was charged with paraphanalia possession right? Did they say what he had?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOBountyHunter

While your plan(and I admit it is a good one) will work for you, not everyone has the resources to build what is essentially a second home. And in my part of the country, it is impossible. One cannont build a basement in what was formerly swamp land.
I believe we are n the middle of a revolution now, and it is only a matter of time until the constitutional rights of the people are restored. And even then, I will keep my shotgun loaded, my doors locked, and the bear traps set.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join