It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Innocent Victim of No-knock Warrants and the War on Drugs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

My point is if they have all these things in place to controll this country why wait?

They're not waiting anymore. Take a look around. What freedoms do we have? When our own President tells us that the Constitution is nothing but "a goddamn piece of paper," how much clearer does it have to be before you actually listen?

Why not just come out and say to us,we own you,we own your land,we own your children,you have nothing we don't give you?

They do, every single day. Think this guy got the message?

[edit on 5/12/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

What I am asking is why the game? It's not the money it's the power right? One would think that a power junkie that had the country by the gonads would come out openly and rub it in our faces just for the power trip.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

What I am asking is why the game? It's not the money it's the power right? One would think that a power junkie that had the country by the gonads would come out openly and rub it in our faces just for the power trip.

The game is up.

And they are laughing at us. Every single time Bush opens his mouth.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

Originally posted by the wanna-be pirate
ATTENTION PEOPLE...I like making fun of Americans so my buddies and I can have a great big laugh, and mess with people, who don't share our lopsided opinions. The U.S. Constitution sucks. Hell, I don't even care what's been written on it. I've never read a damn thing longer than 4 pages, without passing out or taking a break to watch cartoons. I just hate reading anything about U.S. History. I like to lie about it though because.., (chuckles) well- ya know... just to make people laugh. Check me out, buddies, I'm ignorant & hateful!

Not much needs to be said regarding personal attacks.

reply to post by pstrron

Honest police officers, corrupted-ones, and even fiat-government officials like George W. Bush, and his buck-tooth lying secretary, Condoleeza Rice have sworn (in public) to serve this nation according to the U.S. Constitution. Stop trying to change U.S. History. The U.S. Constitution hasn't been abolished by any American officials.

So here is a little US history.

The United States went "Bankrupt" in 1933 and was declared so by President Roosevelt by Executive Orders 6073, 6102, 6111 and Executive Order 6260, [See: Senate Report 93-549, pgs. 187 & 594 under the "Trading With The Enemy Act" [Sixty-Fifth Congress, Sess. I, Chs. 105, 106, October 6, 1917], and as codified at 12 U .S.C.A. 95a.

EMERGENCY POWERS STATUTES:
PROVISIONS OF FEDERAL LAW NOW IN EFFECT DELEGATING TO THE EXECUTIVE EXTRAORDINARY AUTHORITY IN TIME OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY

November 19, 1973.-Ordered to be printed

Mr. MATHIAS (for Mr. CHURCH) as co-chairman of the Special Committee on the Termination of the National Emergency, submitted the following

[Pursuant to S. Res. 9, 93d Cong.]

INTRODUCTION
(A) A BRIEF HISTORICAL SKETCH OF THE ORIGINS OF EMERGENCY POWERS NOW IN FORCE

A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged by laws brought into force by states of national emergency. The problem of how a constitutional democracy reacts to great crises, however, far antedates the Great Depression. As a philosophical issue, its origins reach back to the Greek city-states and the Roman Republic. And, in the United States, actions taken by the Government in times of great crises have-from, at least, the Civil War-in important ways, shaped the present phenomenon of a permanent state of national emergency.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

* the National Security Act of 1947, which allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities;

* the 1950 Defense Production Act, which gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy;

* the Act of August 29, 1916, which authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency; and

* the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, which enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national.

U.S. citizens were declared enemies of the U.S. by F.D.R. by Executive Order No. 2040 and ratified by Congress on March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1

FDR changed the meaning of The Trading with the Enemy Act of December 6, 1917 by changing the word "without" to citizens "within" the United States.

We are currently under a "state of emergency" as declared by the President of THE UNITED STATES. Please note that I didn't say The United States there is a difference. Further more I have not even gone into the UCC and its relation to us and the Constitution.

Further more I did not say "abolished" I said "suspended".

[edit on 5/12/2008 by pstrron]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Not exactly, the Nazis judged in Nuremberg were not the common soldiers or policemen, they were the ones in positions of power over the soldiers and policemen.

And I do know that even if it is legal at a specific time it could be wrong, although I was only 11 years old when the Portuguese fascist regime was overthrown I know what it was like, people could be arrested any time of day or night without knowing why, it was only needed an anonymous tip to get in jail, etc.

But I also know that the common law enforcement officers were just common people that would ignore some of the more restrictive orders to help people that they understood had done nothing wrong.

That was the reason my grandmother was allowed to see my father when he was arrested on the suspicion of reading forbidden books.

So, we never should judge the people that are under under in the same way of the people that issue the orders.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
one more little point to consider regarding the Constitution and the courts.

With the Federal Courts declaring that an Amendment to the U.S. Constitution will no longer be determined by the Courts to have been adopted in accordance to the U.S. Constitution as required by the Act of Congress of April 20th, 1818 and by 1 USC 106b, the people of the United States of America are now left without recourse.

If only the people had listened to Thomas Jefferson when he warned us to not allow the judges and lawyers to run the country because they would drive it to ruin. So far they have done a good job of doing just that.

Just what part of the Constitution can we bring up in court that they will determine it...sadly no part. Why, because we were placed under the UCC by being bankrupt in 1933 then declared again in 1950. Of course if your looking in your history book to tell you that, sorry it doesn't. Do the research on what happens to a country once it declares bankruptcy. You wont like what you find.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

This does not mean that I think that there should be a revolution in the US, it only means that the common people should be made aware of their real power, once that is done the power is really on their hands, and even the "ruling elites" may make a 180 degrees turn just to keep some of their previous power.

Yep,

I keep saying this on all sorts of conspiracy threads. There is no NWO, no global conspiracy. There is a good 25% of the population who are greedy and/or arrogant and/or incompetant. They wish to keep what they have by whatever means. This gives the impression of a cover-up, world order etc etc. Nothing of the sort, rich and powerful people love to have incompetants running the show cos they can control them with fear!

So when the 75% with brains and a moral sense rise up those 25% shudder.

Those incompetant cops are being protected by a power hungry superiors who are petrified of what an investigation would uncover.....far far more than this one incident for sure.

Start with a petition calling for an independant investigation.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So does every thread that has anything to do with any sort of State action, in this case, the "no knock", turn into a circle jerk of demogogery filled with crazy and ill informed poison?
I feel like I am in a Klan meeting and instead of white hoods, they are wearing tin foil hats and carrying M-16's with hand grenades hanging off their belts.
Please tell me, anyone of you, what are "you" doing to save our Country from the rule of facists? Is this it? spewing stuff on threads that are populated by like minded thinkers? or are you just gonna wait until someone else does it for you? Have you filed a lawsuit? Have you contacted your Rep? Do you make any type of contribution to your Country? Just waiting for that planet X thing ehh?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Have you filed a lawsuit?

I have not, but people with far better resources than I, have already had their suits dismissed.

Have you contacted your Rep?

Yes, and received a form letter reply.

Do you make any type of contribution to your Country?

Yes. Every single day.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is bullspit. Whatever happened to privacy. If some stranger comes and knocks down your door, you would probably call the police. If the police start knocking down doors because they feel like it then we lose our privacy. We wont be able to call the police because they will come and knock down your door whenever we have a problem. Once they take our privacy then they will start taking more things from us.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Not exactly, the Nazis judged in Nuremberg were not the common soldiers or policemen, they were the ones in positions of power over the soldiers and policemen.

Technically you are correct. However, there were thousands of Germans who were considred to be war criminals, for following orders. Regular policemen and soldiers alike.

What you have to understand is that even though what the Nazis did was horrible, many who carried out the orders truly believed they were doing the right thing. The same goes for the police today who see nothing wrong with what has happened in this case, with the man being shot in his bed. It is for "the greater good" supposedly. "If it wasn't for these drug dealers, innocent people wouldn't be killed" is their logic, instead of paying for their crimes as the triggermen who got it wrong. Not just the wrong house, but the wrong moral basis and ideology at this point.

EDIT to add: Part of my family came from Germany after the war. They too see the rise of fascism in this nation, as it was done before in Germany. They tend to focus on the differences between then and now, but they admit what they see when pressed.

[edit on 5/12/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hate to say it but if anyone decides to intrude into my home in the dead of night without first announcing themselves I am not going take the time to find out whether or not their police officers before I start shooting. I am a law abiding citizen who has the right to defend his home from anyone intruding cops or no.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
I feel like I am in a Klan meeting and instead of white hoods, they are wearing tin foil hats and carrying M-16's with hand grenades hanging off their belts......

Hey bro no one asked you to get onto this site if you don't like it don't read it.

Have you contacted your Rep?

I write my representatives all the time guess what I get the same reply every time "your concerns are noted" nothing ever seems to come of it.

Do you make any type of contribution to your Country?

I make contributions to my country each and every day who are you to imply that any of us do not?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
reply to post by Griff

Those who call for killing police and revolution, instead of working within the system are anti-American.

NO not only no H*** NO Thomas Jefferson himself said "God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ... And what country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

John Locke one of the architects of the constitution said this " whenever the Legislators endeavour to take away, and destroy the Property of the People, or to reduce them to Slavery under Arbitrary Power, they put themselves into a state of War with the People, who are thereupon absolved from any farther Obedience ... [Power then] devolves to the People, who have a Right to resume their original Liberty, and, by the Establishment of a new Legislative (such as they shall think fit) provide for their own Safety and Security, which is the end for which they are in Society."

I am pretty sure that sums it up their is nothing I repeat NOTHING anti American about calling for revolution. their are also many relevant quotes about revolution by some of the other founding fathers but I thought these two were enough.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is why, in my home, I have installed a heavy steel security door at the foot of my basement stairs that opens into the lower family/living room. ( actually a second home unto itself)
All the basement windows are glass blocked in. There is a fire axe and a heavy hammer to use to knock them out, in event of an emergency.
There are beds down there, a full bathroom, kitchenette, phones, TV, free standing wood stove w/wood, computer room, huge food pantry that is well stocked, and the laundry room. This is where I keep all my weapons as well.

When they come calling at 2-3 am, I will be down there with the door locked and bolted. And Armed to the teeth!

Some world we are now living in ain't it?

I am entertaining the idea, of cutting through one of the basement walls that is next to the garage. Digging out a narrow escape hall under the garage floor, reinforced with iron beams, and out under the footing. The exterior of the garage wall where it would come out, is heavily covered by 10ft. tall ornamental bushes and flowering shrubs. Perfect cover! A lot of mess though. Wife isn't for it! So ,I don't know! Makes sense to me...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
I thinkl that there should be a very good reason to do a no knock..never for drugs and such...

knock knock, its the police, weve come to search your home for drugs.

*flushing toilet sound heard*

sure officers, come in.. no drugs here.

while i think the no knock policy is risky and dangerous for all, if its being implemented on drug labs or bikie / gang HQ's then its understandable.
knocking gives time to dispose of or hide drugs before they enter.

BUT the problem is within the information given and its validity/accuracy of it when put before a judge for a no knock warrant.

i would have no probs with a no-knock warrant *IF* there was a way to guarantee their source as correct.

the problems occur when someone gives/gets bad info, barges into some poor chaps home and ransacks the place after sending him off to hospital with holes in him, or worse - in a black plastic zipper bag

just trying to point out there is validity to both the "for" and "against" of no-knock warrants, *assuming* the information given is correct.

the problem is that they dont really do enough research BEFORE bashing down someones home. if they staked out the house or used some other surveilance first to assure themselves the info is correct then there would be no problem with an NK warrant as they would always have the right house, everytime.

but it seems in this instance and a few others ive read that they just get info, and go charging down there all armoured up and packing heat.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
dear God, please protect us from laws which are detrimental to ourselves, and do what must be done to take the laws whch harm the innocent out of our lives. Protect us from anyonw who wishes us harm, and bless and keep the peopel harmed by such foolishness. In Jesus name, Amen.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Revolution is anti-american? How stupid can you be?
Your 'so great nation' came from a revolution, you fascist! Pardon my french but it is unbelievable how extremely idiotic most americans have become. The whole thing about democracy is that THE PEOPLE DECIDE. If the people are no longer allowed to have their rights, it is the DUTY of the people to revolt.
Damnit, in nazi-germany the people were staying 'within the system' and we have seen where that lead them.
Nobody is waiting for a second 'third reich' that is -again- sponsored by the Bush-family. Shooting cops is a patriotic thing, if the cops are just the mindless robots that execute fascist laws. You guys in america havent got the experience with the nazi-takeover that we have experienced in Europe. We KNOW what you guys are sliding towards.

YOU CANT BREAK A DICTATORSHIP FROM WITHIN WITHOUT REVOLUTION!

When most of your rights are takenn away and the policeforce is growing and there are camps being built all over the nation and beyond; you know you approach the need for a revolution. Not to revolt is unpatriotic and definitely unamerican.

Ever stop to think where the enormous amounts of meth in the States come from? Ever noticed that most drugs inb the USA are distributed by CIA and FBI operatives?
Ever stop to think about the social wrongs that make people revert to hard and unpleasant drugs? Ever thought about the fact that to take away peoples chance of living a good life makes them despair and turn to bad drugs? Ever stop to think that people have the right to decide for themselves what they have in the mind? that it is YOUR freedom to decide in which state you wish to be mentally.
What are the rights of a government to decide what drugs are good and which arent?
Why is the whole nation wired on cafeine and destructive addictive prescription drugs, and the naturally-occuring and inspiring psychedelics are outside the law? Why is there heroin and coc aine and crack allover the poor-areas of the states, methamphetamine on every street-corner, but natural things like Ma-huang (Ephedra) are illegal?
This is just again the repressive policy of a government that is, bit by bit, taking away the perspective of a free state.
How come people are now the property of the corporations? Wasnt the state the protector of the rights of people instead of the jailor and the dictator of the people; the fighting force of the corporations?
To never doubt or oppose a fascist government means that you are no longer a free-human and should be shunned by people who wish to be free. In Nazi-germany, there were countless unthinking obedient people like you who called the free people 'un-german'
Revolution is American. Resistance is American. Freedom used to be American, until the people became too impressed with the importance of their leaders that they forgot to understand that THEY are the leaders.

Trying to stop a necessary revolution is UNAMERICAN!!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
So does every thread that has anything to do with any sort of State action, in this case, the "no knock", turn into a circle jerk of demogogery filled with crazy and ill informed poison?
I feel like I am in a Klan meeting and instead of white hoods, they are wearing tin foil hats and carrying M-16's with hand grenades hanging off their belts.
Please tell me, anyone of you, what are "you" doing to save our Country from the rule of facists? Is this it? spewing stuff on threads that are populated by like minded thinkers? or are you just gonna wait until someone else does it for you? Have you filed a lawsuit? Have you contacted your Rep? Do you make any type of contribution to your Country? Just waiting for that planet X thing ehh? [/quote

Do I hear the uninformed slave that is paid by government to show how 'patriotic' he is?
Are you a paid debunker/disinfo agent? Or is this just one of the bully-tactics of a person who thinks that Fascism can be a good way of harnassing those unruly raggedy lefty-pinko hippy-type-scared-to-work bleeding-heart-liberals?

"have you contacted your rep." -priceless; it is like saying in nazi-germany "have you tried to report your complaint about the party to Joseph Goebbels?"

Yeah, sure your repreentative gives a # about a possible meth-dealer.

These people are just in politics because its better to be the slaver than the slave.

---Unthinking patriotism is fascism. Patriotism is not unthinking obediance to a fascist government. America is its people. Not its government.
A government REPRESENTS its people. An army/police force PROTECTS its people.
When repression becomes policy, it is time for a Revolution.
And not only in America.
Democracy is passe, if it means repression.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but welcome to the New World Order way of doing things. Yeah, our rights are being stomped in to the ground. This happens all over the place and more often than we are told about. And then it is unfortunate cause it often gets covered up or explained away. It has become a your are guility society and shot first and if your lucky you can't really ask questions later. Just sick!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join