It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth: MIT Engineer Jeff King Says WTC Demolished

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

If I ask nicely? OK. The man has said very little since 9/11. Why do you think "if I ask nicely" he would say something to me?

So you won't even attempt it.

Much easier to just stay anon and sling accusations. Well this is probably best for you. I'd imagine accusing another engineer publicly of being a liar might get you in trouble.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

First, how could the PA say that Robertson's calcs said anything in 1964 when Robertson didn't do calcs until the 70's? There's a flaw here.

Second, The PA saying that the towers could withstand an airplane impact of over 600 mph (which is more than what happened on 9/11) has nothing to do with what happened? Those brave souls entered that building on the word from the PA that it would be safe and wouldn't globally collapse. That is liability.

No. It had far greater impact than just that. If it was a lie, then they are directly responsible for the deaths of the men and women who believed that lie.

So, which is it?

1- you're confused about the timeline. Once you correct your errors, you'll understand the bs in your assumptions.

2- it didn't collpase from the plane hit alone. You're leaving that little important fact out.

3- Islamic radicals are dirrectly responsible for the events of 9/11. Not the PA.

4- You offer a false dichotomy fallacy.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Seymour Butz]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

And only a closed mind doesn't see anything wrong with the very people we suspect holding onto ALL the evidence.

The CTer starts from a position of assuming that there is always something fishy.

A REAL "truther" will start from a neutral mindset.

You are NOT a real truther.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
I'd guess not, cuz when they all answer no, CTer world view will be shattered and this must be avoided.

It's crap like this that makes me want to ignore you. Are you REALLY here for discussion? Or are you here to stroke your ego by calling us twoofers and such?

5- I'd like to see a link where NIST says that drywall is responsible. Otherwise you need to retract that statement.

My bad. It's you debunkers who claim that gypsum did it. NIST just ignored the whole thing.

Here is the FEMA report. There is what happens when steel is exposed to thermate. Please show your evidence otherwise.

www.fema.gov...

Now, if you come back and still say there is no evidence for thermate, I will have start calling you a liar as you've been calling us.

[edit on 5/22/2008 by Griff]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
You are NOT a real truther.

And now you finally go on ignore. You are not worth my time anymore.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

It's crap like this that makes me want to ignore you. Are you REALLY here for discussion? Or are you here to stroke your ego by calling us twoofers and such?

Now, if you come back and still say there is no evidence for thermate, I will have start calling you a liar as you've been calling us.

1- And yet, no comment on the fact that CTerz COULD do just as I have suggested, and choose not to. Is there another reason why they don't that you can think of? Why don't they actually DO soemthing to investigate themselves.

Endless posting on an internet board when you're convinced that "individuals with dual citizuenship are responsible for 9/11" does not constitute meaningful action.

2- It's only evidence for thermate if you're already predisposed to want to find something of that nature. Again, like burning through beams with thermate, taking photos, and showing investigators if they found something like this... this is SOMETHING that CTerz could do themselves. But don't.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Seymour Butz]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

And now you finally go on ignore. You are not worth my time anymore.

Truth hurts, eh?

Sorry, but you're not on the fence when you make statements on another thread that you believe that "individuals with dual citizenship are responsible for 9/11".

You're kidding yourself if you think this is the mindset of someone "on the fence".

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I AM NOT SURPRISED, AMERICAN GOVERMENT IS BUILT BY CENSORSHIP, HIDING THE TRUTH. AND BLAMING OTHER COUNTRIES.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Oh the irony..."all building's have their own weaknesses"......all 3 came down the same way......they all had the same weakness....oh the irony

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join