It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continuity of Government Exercise Underway!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hmmm, last time the US held war-games and readiness exercises, 3000 people died..

Do I detect a hint of... "a new Pearl Harbour" again?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

KMFNWO, thanks for sharing important news, as usual. Prepare for another war, on our soil. The criminal-governments of this world love to train to take away our freedoms & our lives. The 'war on terrorism' is a war on innocent citizens & their civil liberties.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

When does this drill go till? I thought the mayday drills were being done the 1-8.

now there is talk about it being longer? which is the correct info?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The state agency I work for (on the Gulf Coast, USA) held a mock disaster drill placing all agency employees on "stand-by" to activate mass-sheltering operations on 05/09/08....

Hmmmm...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
One potential significant aspect of this is the history of the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1960's where we were on the verge of Global Thermo Nuclear War, with Russian missiles in Cuba. The impending global doom was not mentioned to the public until it was over.

It would not be unreasonable for there to be a drill held if we were again in such a condition. You could make an argument that the government is less transparent today, and we might never learn about it.
I originally wrote "our government" but I rewrote that, because it is old paradigm thinking.

What else is going on in the news:

Train quarrantine in Canada. Curious.

Bush / White House being investigated. If he feels threatened, what has he got to loose?

Of course sometimes taking two days to evacuate during an evacuation drill is just a poorly designed drill.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Cyberbian]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join