It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in elves?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
hmm.. the only elf iv seen is when iv been drinking to much of that irish ale
....maybe thats why there's so many story's from ireland about elfs....

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Begorrah and bejabers, there's nothing like a pint o' the Black Stuff, to be sure. Slainte !

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Pisky]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Have you heard of Naree Pons?

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...
The story was aired on Discovery Channel a few years ago. I missed it though. If you Google it a few things come up, including getting a copy of the show. Has anyone seen this show?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here is another story of a cave elf. They said it is a rock sculpture in a cave, but the photo looks very realistic. Can you imagine walking in that cave and shinning your flashlight on that thing, it would scare me to death!

arwensoracle.tripod.com...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok, the True Story - this is a real photo. Of a sculpture at a place called Cheddar Showcaves & Gorge in Somerset, England. A kind of park, if you will, with figures of dragons, dwarves, fairies, Demons of the Night. Kind of to spice the place up a bit.
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
hmmm I'm not too sure on that one. It's most likely just a sculpture. They need to have somone else go back there and check it out. But, if it was a sculpture, would it's eyes glow red because of flash (or just naturally)? And how would it hang like that for so long.. Also, it's nipples are red as well haha. You would'nt think the color and structure would keep that good.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
My signature may answer your question

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
My signature may answer your question

What ? - No pixies ? - terrible !

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
deep in the green forest i would see them sing play like. these elvis are very timid though and jump frightfully. approah quietly. please forgive my improper english.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I am friendly with an elf here, and I know the elf exists in real life in a community of elves.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
elves are real but they are two kinds: bad elves and good elves.

be aware of bad elves

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by vempire_cnc]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yes, I do believe in elves...

as do I believe in the kicker of elves, also known as The Angel Crusher.

The Message of the D - Set the artist free.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent47

You're a disgusting asshole. You probably touch kids, pervert.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by moonfairysoul

I actually signed up for an account just to reply to this due to my interest.

Let's just say there's a guy that I know who has no reason to lie, and he's said that he's seen gnomes, or something uncanny to that. He opened up his basement and they were walking between steps.. It was very scary to hear about (and also to read about in your thread) how other people are experiencing these things because.. I honestly believe we have some in my apartment.. They just.. Move things sometimes. Like.. Having things all of a sudden appear in your pockets... Or suddenly missing one out of two huge twenty pound weights..

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This is an interesting topic to me as well. Faerie folk and elves are as real as your senses and perceptions of reality allow them to be in my opinion. I have met quite a few people who have seen/believe in them. If shadow people exist(which I believe do from personal experiences), elves may very well exist even if not in a corporeal form.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join