It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in elves?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
it would be good if he was still here but no

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
forget what was here i though i had started a new thread

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by Krisboton]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I've been called in elf in my time, which is NOW. On the other hand, I believe me to be something else entirely...all I know is that I don't neccessarily feel human...hm...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
When I was in high school me and my friends would go searching for lawn gnomes and when we'd find them we transfer to them to another neighboorhood and put them on people's doorsteps.

At the same time
We'd also pick up cars and place them on people's front lawns, ring their door bells and runaway to make it look like the gnome did it

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
[Edited on 033131p://3103u by panchovilla]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well..never seen an elf, and I've never heard of any kind of evidence that they exist// but the lack of evidences really mean something? I mean..there's no scientific evidence that I have a soul/but I believe I have one/and some years ago there was no evidence for things that today are facts. I believe that we don't have a vision for everything in this planet/we don't even hear sounds that other species can (dogs f.ex.)...
so..maybe elves exist/Maybe we can see them under certain circumstances.
We hear about elves in folk stories in all countries /just fairytales? maybe.. maybe not.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
my friend and her mom both saw 'something' at their old house. the mom was asleep one night and felt a tapping on her shoulder, which her kids would do when they wanted to climb into bed. she turned over, and there was a very short, brown hairy man-like figure. he turned around and ran through the wall.
another night she found her daughter asleep on the hallway floor, because she was afraid of the "hairy little man." so it can't be one person's '___'-inspired hallucination. makes youthink.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I personally think gnomes/elfs/leprechauns and so on are bulls--t...

But my girlfriend believes in them, and only because they are associated lots of times with Ireland.. She loves that country... But honestly, give me a break..

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
They could be real, but theres a lack of evidence. The evidence isn't that good. It didn't really look like a gnome in the picture. Maybe you have to use your imagination to picture it.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
hm please tell me someone is still monitoring this. Is this what I'm supposed to be looking at?

Not sure if this worked, I hope so.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It didn't work because you are linking to your C: drive. You need to upload a pic if you want to link to it in a thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yes, they exist, as do other of the fae races. Why shouldn't they ? There are so many stories of elves, brownies, pixies, kelpies, faeries etc, and each story must have a beginning. So what is the beginning ? Where did the story start ? Are elves greys ? are greys elves ? where do the brownies come from. And the pixies ? and the kelpies ? Do the faeries really have wings and does each flower have a faery ?

They are the questions we need to ask if we are to discover the truth.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hey, I'm an Elf!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yeah, I knew a guy that got into all sorts of stuff. For a while, he was really mystical and believed in all that stuff. He was constantly telling me that I'm an elf, or at least half elf or something.. But I'm pretty sure I'm just plain old human *sigh* hahaha. I'm not sure about these things existing. I mean, I'm sure it's possible; but I'm not certain. There are alot of places we haven't explored. Sounds that other species can hear, but we can't (like that other person said). Maybe they're on some other...frequency? Kinda like the dog whistle thing only with vision? Just a thought. I was always thinking it would be funny if we they did exhists, and humans and elves were on two different frequency levels. Neither of the two knew the other exhisted. Our cities are built at the same places that theirs are, but on some other level
I know it's not true, but it would by funny! As far as that picture, how come you can see through the rock? And what's with the naked lady?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I believe in elves! The back of my cookie told me to.

((those Keebler Elf cookies... ah, they're the best))

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yeah, those do rule. I'd believe in anything if they gave me one of those.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
When I was about 6, I had a similar experience, well sort of.

It was easter and I was waiting to get an easter egg from the easter bunny. Now, the easter bunny was not like santa in my house, he didn't come when you were asleep, he could come at any random time in the day. Obviously the parents don't want the kid vomiting chocolate at the crack of dawn!

So, I sat there and waited in my grandmothers sitting room. Eventually, I had to go to the toilet. When I came back, my parents shouted "Look, there he goes" and I spun around. In my head, I was convinced that I saw the rear of a large rabbit heading out the door, out of the corner of my eye. And there was an easter egg on the table, as proof of his visit.

For about two years, I was convinced that I'd actually seen the easter bunny. I was very young and I did eventually work out that there was no easter bunny, and hence that I had not seen him.

Now, if I had never thought that there was no easter bunny, I'd still be thinking I'd seen him when I was 6. My point is that time and my age created a false image which my mind accepted as real. Perhaps this is what you are experiencing too?

wow, i swore to my parents for a few years that i had seen the easter bunny too, but this was at night, so of course it was adream, but i was convinced it was real

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Hey, I'm an Elf!!!

I'm a pixy changeling (even have the pointed ears to prove it
)

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
by looking for their scat and broken clovers.
Just kidding

At this point I dont 100% discount ANYTHING..but, if they do exist, they must be on a different vibrational level. There just isnt any evidence of their existence.
A being should leave something behind from its civilization, yes?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Raven
Yes, they exist, as do other of the fae races. Why shouldn't they ? There are so many stories of elves, brownies, pixies, kelpies, faeries etc, and each story must have a beginning. So what is the beginning ? Where did the story start ? Are elves greys ? are greys elves ? where do the brownies come from. And the pixies ? and the kelpies ? Do the faeries really have wings and does each flower have a faery ?

They are the questions we need to ask if we are to discover the truth.

20 headed dragons excist, why shouldnt they?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join