It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The powerful white light God is Evil

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Jimmy,

What I think the OP is trying to say is that 'people' have killed more people in the 'NAME' of God than for any other reason in the history we are allowed to know. Not that 'God' has actually had a hand in it.

If he is making that point then I must wholeheartedly disagree with him. As someone pointed out earlier, God is what one makes it. Some worship a god that is wrathful while others worship one that is all caring and loving. However, the one key element that he tends to forget is the fact that the one true God, the one that created all, created the souls of all living things to have 'Free Will'. Without free will then we are all slaves. Angels in essence. That was not Gods intention. What would man/woman learn if they were created perfect?

So does this make God evil? Nope. Man has committed evil acts in the name of God but it does not mean God is evil.

Now, does it necessarily mean that Lucifer is evil? I'm not saying that. I tend to believe 'no'. Does this make Lucifer and Satan the same being? I'm not saying that either.

Good luck with your view OP. It's a tough one if you truly believe that God is evil. Because if you are saying that and saying the Satan is good, then doesn't that make Satan God? You see, it's a matter of one's own view on the matter of who they believe God is.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Satan is real. His first written name was Enki, which translated from the sumerian-akkadian means "Lord Earth." He is the god of this world. This is his real estate. The humans on this planet, were brought here for the purpose of slavery. The story is pretty indepth and lengthy, and would take the thread off topic, so for brevity and clarity's sake, I'll try to narrow it down to the topic:

The gods and sons of god are a subject of much controversy and debate.
I believe they can be depicted thusly:

I. God (the head honcho, known as God the Father, head of the divine councils of the universe)
--A. Sons of God
---1. the gods (the rest of the divine council)
---2. archangels (guardians)
---3. angels (messengers, primary role)
----B. Nephilim (hybrid offspring of the fallen angels)

1 & 2 are often times melded together, as are 2 & 3, as they fit under several titles, including: sons of God, angels, archangels, elohim, however they are not all the same.

For example, #1 "the gods", who were members of the Divine Council, became the supreme rulers of the 70 nations that formed following the incident at the Etemenanki (Eridu, the Tower of Babel). These 70 are in control of the planet. Above them is their leader, who is the head of the Earth's Divine Council (Enki is the supreme leader of the Earth's Divine Council, he is also known as Satan, the Devil, etc). Above Enki is God, who rules all Divine Councils, universe-wide.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

So can you tell me where i can find this story at ? It has grabbed my interest and i'd like to read up on it.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

it's scattered all over the place. it's assumed, by those who study Enki, that he is without a doubt the biblical serpent in the Garden. you have alot of reading to do if you're really interested. start with the sumerian-akkadian texts

www.earth-history.com...

here's my ancient cultures database

www.thestargates.com...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks i appreciate it, And i am interesred, it sounds interesting. It may take me some time to read it all if you say it's a lot of reading, but i will read it. I enjoy hearing other people's views. And am always open to new ideas, ignorance isn't my cup of tea.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hello, Undo.

Question: Where do you believe Enki/Satan is today? Do you believe he was a physical/material being then but not now? If so, what happened to him?

Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

that's assuming there were only 2. according to sumerian-akkadian texts, there were at least seven birth "goddesses" taking part in the birthing of the human race as a slave species.

According to some traditions - Lilith was a possible wife to Adam before Eve. If that is the case she had to come from another group on earth, possibly during the same time as Adam. Old legends believe it to be so.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
THE PROBLEM IS IN BEING BRAINWASHED AT A YOUNG AGE, LIKE MOST OF US, TO BELIEVE IN GOD OR THE DEVIL. I THINK THAT IS A HORRIBLE THING TO TRY TO TEACH A CHILD! LIKE MYSELF, I USED TO BE JUST AMAZED AT THE POSSIBILITIES OF GOING TO HEAVEN IF I WAS A GOOD LITTLE CHRISTIAN, C R A P !!!!!! ALL THIS B.S. ABOUT RELIGIN HAS ENDED UP KILLING MORE PEOPLE, AND CAUSING MORE SUFFERING THAN ANY WAR OR NATURAL DISASTER EVER. WHY IS THAT? WHY, IF god IS ALL KNOWING AND ALL POWERFUL AND WAS LONELY AND NEEDED TO CREATE US TO KEEP HIM COMPANY, DID HE NOT REALIZE WHAT THE # HE WAS DOING????? NO BECAUSE THERE IS NO god.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vimes
god is a biggot, a loser, a fake, and a god damn loser, thats what im saying...thats if he even exists in the first place

Well, you seem to be an expert on lies, and losers Vimes, and stuff that doesn't exist. Kind of reminds me of this thread i read that you started earlier and then ran from.

I was Verbally Abused by an Alien

Last night on my way home i saw a bright light, got into an accident, woke up somewhere that i didn't know, very "white" and bright all over, next thing this humanoid looking dude comes in and starts swearing at me, and telling me how pathetic we humans are and that he can't wait for the war to begin to wipe us off "their" ? planet...

Woke up in my bed this morning with a dent in my bumper....and a headache...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WILL GET POSTED, BUT I NEED TO EXPRESS THE SADNESS AND FRUSTRATION AND SHEER ANGER I EXPERIENCED WHEN I REALIZED-A LONG TIME AGO THAT THERE IS NO GOD. SURE IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD ALL RECIEVE THAT GREAT SO-CALLED REWARD AND SPEND ETERNITY WITH THE SO CALLED ALLMIGHTY GOD, BUT THAT IS JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. MY FELLOW EARTHLINGS, PLEASE DON'T BE LED DOWN THAT PATH TO SELF DESTRUCTION OF REALITY IN WASTING ANY OF YOUR ENERGY, OR MONEY IN TRYING TO APPEASE THIS THING! THERE IS TOO MUCH ENERGY.MONEY, AND TIME WASTED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE EVERY DAY AND ESPECIALLY ON SUNDAYS IN TRYING TO ACT LIKE THEY KNOW SOMETHING "SPECIAL" I DO NOT APPOLIGISE AT ALL FOR MY FEELINGS AND I KNOW THAT LIFE WOULD BE A HELL OF A LOT BETTER WITHOUT EVER EVEN HAVEING HEARD OF THE NAME jesus OR god.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

A dominant theme in dualistic Satanic literature is the feeling that God and Satan are not what they appear to be. There is a strong belief in nearly all Satanic thought (except Evil Satan As Victor as above) that if Satan is real, then he is also not what White Light religions make him out to be.
Satan therefore represents a struggle against tyranny and a fight against the brainwashed masses and the unthinking, cruel and punishing hordes of mankind that follow the Right Hand Path: The bloody path of God worship. God, as a powerful White-Light force, has tricked and deluded mankind into accepting its gospel truth, and to put it simply: The majority of mankind are too stupid, fearful, weak and sheep-like to ever realize that they are following the wrong god.

God can only use below the belt tactics to spread lies and corruption, spreading his monotheistic religions that have been the center of bloodshed and evil and using all his powers to trick humanity. However... such tricks only work on the sheep, the mindless hordes. Nevertheless, those who represent truth, the oppressed and alien elite, either face a life of being hidden outcasts and secret aliens in society, or face a difficult struggle against the foolish herds of man.

The OP has plagerised his original post from this site and has failed to give it any credit. Or provided it as a source. He has passed it of as his own view and i think this is a disgracefull attempt at gaining attention by posting it in such a manner. Not unlike some of his other posts.
Here is the source of his OP.......look familier.www.dpjs.co.uk...

A dominant theme in dualistic Satanic literature is the feeling that God and Satan are not what they appear to be. There is a strong belief in nearly all Satanic thought (except Evil Satan As Victor as above) that if Satan is real, then he is also not what White Light religions make him out to be.
Satan therefore represents a struggle against tyranny and a fight against the brainwashed masses and the unthinking, cruel and punishing hordes of mankind that follow the Right Hand Path: The bloody path of God worship. God, as a powerful White-Light force, has tricked and deluded mankind into accepting its gospel truth, and to put it simply: The majority of mankind are too stupid, fearful, weak and sheep-like to ever realize that they are following the wrong god.

God can only use below the belt tactics to spread lies and corruption, spreading his monotheistic religions that have been the center of bloodshed and evil and using all his powers to trick humanity. However... such tricks only work on the sheep, the mindless hordes. Nevertheless, those who represent truth, the oppressed and alien elite, either face a life of being hidden outcasts and secret aliens in society, or face a difficult struggle against the foolish herds of man.

What a hoax.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The existence of such large quantities of suffering, despair, pain, of natural disasters such as earthquakes, of the death of the unborn and the immense suffering of lovers & kind-hearted .............. best representative of the state of reality and the universe, whether or not an actual evil god exists.

If God did exist and was evil, it would undoubtedly lie and tell everyone it was a good ........... things an evil God would do!

Once I recognized and accepted this state of affairs and adequately called myself a Satanist, I could concentrate my life on happiness, love, stability and peace. Because I .....g, positive, honest and clarifying.

Once again we have the OP lifting massive amounts of material from this site, and passing it of as his own.www.dpjs.co.uk...

10. Conclusion

The existence of such large quantities of suffering, despair, pain, of natural disasters such as earthquakes, of the death of the unborn and the immense suffering of lovers & kind-hearted people ...... of Satan is the best representative of the state of reality and the universe, whether or not an actual evil god exists.

If God did exist and was evil, it would undoubtedly lie and tell everyone it was a good god and that it loved them. It would create maximum confusion by preaching multiple conflicting religions. .......God, it is doing the things an evil God would do!

Once I recognized and accepted this state of affairs and adequately called myself a Satanist,......., life-affirming, positive, honest and clarifying.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyjackblack

There is one flaw behind the arguments for the existence of a God that is either moral or immoral: It assumes that the suffering of Humanity and life on Earth is relevent to the intentions of that god.........cceptable part of the universe, so much so that we consider the creator of the universe to be morally flawed; or in other words: to be evil.

This is getting quite boring Vimes, have you got any thoughts of your own.
www.dpjs.co.uk...

Egocentrism
There is one flaw behind the arguments for the existence of a God that is either moral or immoral: .......... an acceptable part of the universe, so much so that we consider the creator of the universe to be morally flawed; or in other words: to be evil.

This thread is dead.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Good catch.
I also noticed the OP is the same as THIS GUY. Same Photo hosted at the same PB account.

From this thread:

i have allready pleged my allegiance to the true go od this world....

From the other thread:

Originally posted by sethdarke
I even have this tattoo

[edit on 5/18/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

i have allready pleged my allegiance to the true go od this world....

The ironic thing is that you believe you have determined something special through you deductive reasoning.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
2 Corinthians 4:4

So you are right the god of this age is your god not mine Vimes... Satan.

reply to post by dariousg

What I think the OP is trying to say is that 'people' have killed more people in the 'NAME' of God than for any other reason in the history we are allowed to know.

Makes a nice bedtime story for atheists and devil worshipers i guess but its far from true. Atheists like Stalin and Mao have killed more people this century than all religous killings in all of history. Get some new material...

Are Atheists Airbrushing History

[edit on 5/18/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

If anyone would read "Science Speaks" google it you will find an interesting study where a Math Prof. asked his college class to find prophecies in the bible that have been fulfilled and figure the odds of that prophecy comming true.
Let's say there is a stock that has a 9 out of 10 chance to make you big money is there any sane man that wouldn't take the risk?
So if there are prophecies,over 900 in the NKJ, and they came true one must also see if that prophecy was purposely fulfilled or came about without help.
There are only 3 chapters and to fully understand what it proves and doesn't prove you should read all three.
Read it like you want an answer,is there really a God, and you will have mathmetics prove it one way or another.
Boys and girls most of the prophecies in the bible is about the last days.
It was written for us more then any other generation.
It was not until 1948 when Israel established itself a nation the the last days click started clicking because the bible says that when this happends that/our generation will not totally die off before the coming of God.
There are literally hundreds of prophecies that have been fulfilled.
What would be the odds of 24 of them being fulfilled in the last 24 hours of Jesus' life?
I suggest everyone read this on-line book and finish it completely because until the last day there is a chance for everyone not to be left out.
For sure a believer and a non-believer can't both be right but for the believer to be wrong he has nothing lost.
The non-believer being wrong is eternally tragic.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

LOL, i really think the OP is only here to try and gain points, not by trying to promote any decent discussion. This whole thread is based upon the lie that the original post id Vimes personal view, it is infact plagerised from a satanic website( which i have no objection to).
The OP has nothing to offer of his own, and i doubt he ever will.
Where as other posters sincerely and generously place their own views and beliefs for all to see.
I still have not heard from the Mods on the OP's blatant plagerism. Why is this thread still open.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by undo

Hello, Undo.

Question: Where do you believe Enki/Satan is today? Do you believe he was a physical/material being then but not now? If so, what happened to him?

Thanks.

I'm not sure to be honest, but the more I learn, the closer it seems to get to the "Goa'uld" of the TV show Stargate SG-1. The serpent, according to Heiser's study on the topic (and I believe he's right) was a bidepal, upright being, who lost his "legs", which I believe means, he was removed from the host body he was inhabiting. Biblical texts call it possession. Deciphering how the spiritual exists and functions is part of the problem. And determining whether he is a spirit being or a physical entity, is the other problem. My personal opinion is, at this point, that he is a physical entity that uses technology to mimic acts of God.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

It's still open because people seem to be interested in expressing opinions. It will remain open, with or without the OP, for as long as it takes for it to die. We don't close threads just because people want them closed, even if it's the OP himself, because once a thread starts, it belongs to everyone equally.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I stand corrected and apologise for demanding the closure of this thread. You are absolutely correct, it is for everyone. In my thirst for vimes thread blood( a consequence of his satanic rip off ranting having an influencing on my emotions....well that is the excuse I'm going for....he-he....the devil made me do it) i should not have called on the mods as if they were thread executioners. I am humbled by the divine wisdom of the mods and will forever pray that i am held in their good graces from here on.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by atlasastro]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join