It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The powerful white light God is Evil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

I'm sorry, that's a closed-minded, lazy response from somone that sounds as though he's never STUDIED the Bible, not READ, STUDIED. Anybody can say, "Well, I've read the Bible, therefore, I know exactly what you know".......no, no you don't.
That's such a cop-out.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Maybe some of you would be interested in the things I say in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically, it's scientifically proven that everything that exists, including humans, are made of the same "energy". That means we are all 0ne object, and separation is an illusion. This 0ne object is God.

I believe that God created both Good and Evil. That all "evil" is God's negative thoughts. And all "good" is God's positive thoughts.

"Satan" is just a representation of God's "bad side".

So no matter what you worship you are still worshiping the 0ne same God.

Humans and all life forms are VERY special. We are God's thoughts. When God wants to perform a miracle, he uses a human (or any object) that has positive thoughts. When God is having a bad day, or is angry at himself, humans with negative thoughts kill other humans (thoughts). Its like the Law Of Attraction for God, but instant results.

EVERYTHING + EVERYTHING = GOD
GOOD + EVIL = GOD
NEGATIVE + POSITIVE = GOD
LOVE + HATE = GOD
LIGHT + DARK = GOD
ANGELS + DEMONS = GOD
NOTHING + EVERYTHING = GOD

[edit on 11-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Do this:

Close your eyes, and imagine seeing a baby being born. Then imagine that baby growing up going through life, and experiancing life differently than anyone else in the world, because everyone's life is unique in their own way. Now imagine that person dying. Then open your eyes.

You just did exactly what God does 1000000000000000+ times a second. Except when God does it, it happens/manifests in reality.

God experiances the world through YOUR eyes. Obviously he has to experiance both good and evil, just like humans have to experiance good and evil.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Congratulations Vimes, You are on your way to finding true enlightenment.
I also went through this step on my journey. I was very angry and denounced everything that the christian god was or did. (i was so angry cause I was raised
catholic and I was lied to by my elders). Once I realized that this christian god does not exist, well It seemed like a waste of energy to fight a non existent entity.

I will not preach what I think is the true source, that is not the point here.
You have to discover that for yourself, just know that you have made the
necessary steps in finding this, but I must warn you to stay on track and not give into offshoots of fanaticism.

I agree with ALLisONE, right on target

BILL HICKS said...
The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and its fun, for a while.
Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question: "Is this real, or is this just a ride?"

And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say: "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid, ever,
because this is just a ride." ... and we kill those people.

Ha ha, "Shut him up. We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as ONE.

Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defense each year, and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we can explore space together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.

~~~~Bill Hicks~~~~~

[edit on 11-5-2008 by 1freelectron]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Im in a hurry somewhere so i cant talk much but i just wanted to say i completly agree with Vimes.
didnt god say something like that the devils best defence was to show the world that god doesnt exist but i've for a long time belived that god was evil and just tryed to make the devil look bad by saying that.
the devil seems to be more like be yourself. you are your god while god is like # little children and ask for forgivness and you will get to heaven

In order to go to heaven you need to be saved, so the way i see it you only gotta be yourself to go to hell ~ marilyn manson

sorry for my bad grammer and spellings

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The speed of light is finite..which means the speed of darkness is infinite

Everything in nature exists in balance we do not get one or the other we get both a polarizing force both positive and negative and we live our lives in flux between There are more words to say but I lack the ability to use them in a way that would invalidate your arguments.
Your beliefs influence the world which YOU inhabit ..thankfully your paradigm is a limited one..and not the dominant world view..never has been and never will be. All it offers is unlimited selfishness..and complete lack of empathy and the worship of and the perpetual pursuit of power for its own sake.
You may be sincere in your beliefs. In my not so humble opinion you are sincerely wrong.
Jesus Loves You...I can't be bothered..

[edit on 11-5-2008 by SUNRAY06]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

I get the idea... I posted something similar awhile back:
Christianity: Possibly Satan's ultimate deceit?

My idea was that the christian devil built the christian religions that we know today. Think "S.L.C. Punk!" at the end... he says the best way to take down a system is from the inside. This is what I believe has happenned to Christianity. Why else wouldn't they include as much as possible in the bible, instead of picking through scriptures and putting together a story that fits their purpose?

This also applies for the philosophy that 'Evil' is simply the absence of god, which I seriously gotta call it on... philisophically, god can't be proven exist... as well, god can't be proven to NOT exist.

Personally, I don't believe in some omniscent, omnipotent being that created EVERYTHING... at least not that we could communicate with.... and now comes the argument of "Messengers". I can tell you that I am a messenger from God, and start spewing moral dogma that everyone knows in their hearts to be true. Who can prove I'm NOT a messenger? If the masses bellieve me, then I am a messenger. If not, I am labeled a martyr.

Another note I would like to make, just for the Christians... if you had 'children' that you let live on some land, and you went away once they show they can take care of it themselves, and you come back and see theat they've dug massive holes, polluted the entire lot, and were setting off radioactive explosions and killing themselves, would you be happy with them? Now, think about it... if you believe in a god, wouldn't you want to keep his lot clean and do what you could to keep it sustainable? Just think about it for a moment and rationalize... then push THAT on your christian leaders (Bush, Cheney, Obama, Clinton, McCain...)... Next time your 'leader of the moment' gets up and starts spouting off about doing this or that in the name of God, don't buy into it. Call them out on it. THAT wil show you the 'evil' side of your faith... KILL IN THE NAME OF GOD! WE ARE RIGHTEOUS! BS!!!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUNRAY06

The speed of light is finite..which means the speed of darkness is infinite

I'm calling it... BAD PHILOSOPHY! Darkness, as said earlier, is the absence of light... therefore, the 'speed of darkness' is only determined by the speed of light. That kind of ignorance is prevelant throughout the faith. Unfortunately, there are enough sheople out there that subscribe to this crap because a community leader or their pastor said it. If you go to church, question the teachings. Go to other churches, as I have, and listen to what they tell you... they will at some point contradict what you learned before, which is amusing since they are supposed to be teaching the same things.

You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Truely, it's the honest ones you have to worry about.

This means that they may be honest to the best of their knowlege, but if a dishonest person tells them a lie, they will propogate it as truth. Question everything. What gripes would your god have if you questioned his existence, as long as you could rightfully come to the conclusion that he exists without the moral blabberings of some higher priest?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zephyrs

The Book of Enoch (1Enoch) answers this question. It was originally in the Bible til the Catholic Church took it out.

In it it talks all about what the fallen angels had done and it says that the chief angels got locked up in hell for 70 generations, that's about 7,000 years after Enoch wrote this, so we might, have around 1,000 years til this hppens give or take a few hundred.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

but God spared the only people who's bloodline was not polluted, Noah and his family.

This may not be correct. Noah could very well have been the opposite of what we have been taught to believe. I had researched this and some of the info I found created more questions for me than answers.

For example:

1) Noah looked totally different than his siblings which could mean that aliens (devils) tampered with his DNA for their purpose to overthrow the human (hu-man-“Y”) race, that is true earth beings. He was so different that his father thought he was a devil and wanted to kill him, but, angels intervened. Puzzling isn’t it.

2) According to scripture, the devil is the current ruler of darkness of this present world and not the God of truth, mercy, peace and love. So what happened to the true God’s rule from the time of the flood?

3) The violent have taken and corrupted the kingdom. In order for that to occur it must be within the earth realm and within man’s reach.

4) The world has consistently become more and more corrupt under the guise of technological improvement which allows more time for people to attend the slave masters tasks and not their own.

5) The creature resides within stiff neck sorcerers who dominate and control people and events, the robbers of the temple who flaunt their filthy lucre (stolen spiritual assets) and ride on the backs of the innocents, past and present day. So clearly, believers in truth, are still waiting for their redemption (freedom) from the manipulating hands of satan’s spawn.

6) As long as there are truths that people die for, then, the God of truth is not the ruling God.

I think the answer is in the question: What is the truth of Noah?

I am a believer in Jesus.

I think that the Bible is true, tampered with, and taught and preached with error. However, all truths could not be eliminated, which is why new versions keep cropping up. Dilution on top of dilution. Which is why The God of truth has written His law on the heart.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So here we go again, I guess. This should take a few seconds to explain overall.

Isaiah 45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Proverbs 16:4: The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Also, this article delves very deeply into all of this: www.webbmt.org...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Concerning "God" this might be of interest to you:

“And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh. “-Deuteronomy 12:27)

Doesnt sound too "light" does it.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

EVERYTHING + EVERYTHING = GOD
GOOD + EVIL = GOD
NEGATIVE + POSITIVE = GOD
LOVE + HATE = GOD
LIGHT + DARK = GOD
ANGELS + DEMONS = GOD
NOTHING + EVERYTHING = GOD

I agree with this. I take it one step further though and think that the God's around the world are one and the same. If you look at Buddah, Allah, etc... they pretty much say the same thing. Love Mankind. I also think that God is a personal thing... my beliefs are a bit diffrent than what organized religion teaches us, but I still go to church because I belive that what God is trying to teach us is in the Bible. It took me ages to find a church that I liked that didn't feel like I was being judged for not beliveing the Bible completly. Our Pastor even says that the Bible was written by man... but the core is still there.

Anyway... I think there is so much suffering in this world because God let's us choose our own path, and when it comes down to it we are animals. Sometimes we can be lower than animals... but if we had it easy I don't think life would be worth living.

Another theroy of mine is God cannot intervene yet. He want's us to know his word, and he sends us Angels to watch over us and help us until he can intervene. Other than that, I do know for a fact that there are Angels/Spirits whatever you want to call them, and that there is a higher power.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Ahaha! silly billyness?! jimmyjackblack i like you.

What i dont agree with however is your stance on organized religions version of god.

yes there needs to be balance but wouldnt you agree we can have beauty with a little less hate and war? i mean its everywhere and it never stops it never simmers down it always just gets worse what happens when the world is taken over by hate and war there wont be any room for beauty cause our lives will be consumed by hate. We can have a balance and change the way that our world is.

Yes every action has a reaction but adam and eves children didnt sin (at first) until they grew old enough to become tempted but god let them become tempted why did their parents sin condemn the children before they even exsisted. If god was loving and caring and all this nonsense, why didnt he condemn the parents, who after all committed the origional sin, and save the children from damnation that they had no choice in? why did the innocent ones get caught up in gods grudge?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
reply to post by Vimes

but God spared the only people who's bloodline was not polluted, Noah and his family.

This may not be correct. Noah could very well have been the opposite of what we have been taught to believe. I had researched this and some of the info I found created more questions for me than answers.

For example:

1) Noah looked totally different than his siblings which could mean that aliens (devils) tampered with his DNA for their purpose to overthrow the human (hu-man-“Y”) race, that is true earth beings. He was so different that his father thought he was a devil and wanted to kill him, but, angels intervened. Puzzling isn’t it.

2) According to scripture, the devil is the current ruler of darkness of this present world and not the God of truth, mercy, peace and love. So what happened to the true God’s rule from the time of the flood?

3) The violent have taken and corrupted the kingdom. In order for that to occur it must be within the earth realm and within man’s reach.

4) The world has consistently become more and more corrupt under the guise of technological improvement which allows more time for people to attend the slave masters tasks and not their own.

5) The creature resides within stiff neck sorcerers who dominate and control people and events, the robbers of the temple who flaunt their filthy lucre (stolen spiritual assets) and ride on the backs of the innocents, past and present day. So clearly, believers in truth, are still waiting for their redemption (freedom) from the manipulating hands of satan’s spawn.

6) As long as there are truths that people die for, then, the God of truth is not the ruling God.

I think the answer is in the question: What is the truth of Noah?

I am a believer in Jesus.

I think that the Bible is true, tampered with, and taught and preached with error. However, all truths could not be eliminated, which is why new versions keep cropping up. Dilution on top of dilution. Which is why The God of truth has written His law on the heart.

Puzzled be I.
True, Noah did look different, but when he was born the part where it talks about the way he looks (I'm refering to the book of Enoch), it is saying that he was very beautiful and that light sohwn from him, he also blessed the name of the Lord too, I don't see how he would be evil. I also don't see where you are getting the idea that Lammech wanted to kill Noah cause he thought Noah was a devil. On the contray Lammech thought that Noah may have been a Nephelim because of his beauty and the light that shown from him at birth, but Lammech found out that Noah was just a special baby is all:

Young's Literal Translation
Genesis 5:28-29

28And Lamech liveth an hundred and eighty and two years, and begetteth a son,

29and calleth his name Noah, saying, `This [one] doth comfort us concerning our work, and concerning the labour of our hands, because of the ground which Jehovah hath cursed.'

Genesis 6:8-9

8And Noah found grace in the eyes of Jehovah.

9These [are] births of Noah: Noah [is] a righteous man; perfect he hath been among his generations; with God hath Noah walked habitually.

He walked with the God, as did Enoch, they both found favor with God.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Searching peepers databank finds this. Satan aka lucifer is known as the light bearer. since lucifer brings light, it can't be all that bad. Now this God, to many stories of death and destruction.

Satan maybe the one and God maybe the other.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

All my points are connected and unless you can see it, it would be useless for me to go further. Except to say: that only those that know the truth will be beaten and hated.

Consider this: who is Jesus going to save you from?

2 Chronicles 32:19
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

Mark 13:13
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think this is all a invalid conclusion due to misinterpretation of the definition of words.

I believe those are the roots of it.

In this line of thought, that the OP was talking about, the Definition of "God" is "An Entity separate of us, which is omnipitent, everpresent, eternal, all lasting , bla bla"

Consider for a moment, that a more encompassing and probably accurate definiton for the word "God" may be found in the Book of Genesis *spelling?*

where "God" = "God is everywhere, everywhere is god"
"God is everything, everything is God"

in this alternate frame of view, God is no longer even a person claiming anything , and yet at the same time, is every person whom claimed anything
god would even be the rocks, trees, birds, stars, black holes, empty space, cosmic rays; down to every proton and electron, or antimatter

because it defined god as everpresent, which would identify gods existance encompassing all things in existance, god is his own creation, in a sense

so you can see, with a very old misunderstanding of the Physics of the Universe itself ; you would be led down the wrong path of thought leading you to think all that stuff posted in the OP.

id bet my 2cents on it

DCP

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i am not that religious, but what happened to every living person on earth, except Noah and his family, when the flood came?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Maybe something really terrible has happened to you, or a loved one in your lifetime, as you seem very angry and most times such extreme anger comes from being hurt. I do not hope that you find God, or religion, but i do hope that you one day find peace within yourself. Maybe one day your wounds will heal enough so that you may let go of your anger and hate as it seems to consume you and in doing so prevents you from really living.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join