It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The powerful white light God is Evil

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
A dominant theme in dualistic Satanic literature is the feeling that God and Satan are not what they appear to be. There is a strong belief in nearly all Satanic thought (except Evil Satan As Victor as above) that if Satan is real, then he is also not what White Light religions make him out to be.
Satan therefore represents a struggle against tyranny and a fight against the brainwashed masses and the unthinking, cruel and punishing hordes of mankind that follow the Right Hand Path: The bloody path of God worship. God, as a powerful White-Light force, has tricked and deluded mankind into accepting its gospel truth, and to put it simply: The majority of mankind are too stupid, fearful, weak and sheep-like to ever realize that they are following the wrong god.

God can only use below the belt tactics to spread lies and corruption, spreading his monotheistic religions that have been the center of bloodshed and evil and using all his powers to trick humanity. However... such tricks only work on the sheep, the mindless hordes. Nevertheless, those who represent truth, the oppressed and alien elite, either face a life of being hidden outcasts and secret aliens in society, or face a difficult struggle against the foolish herds of man.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

If you do not like what is portrayed as a God in monotheistic religions - this is fine. I think that God is given different characteristics by different individuals anyway, sort of everyone creates his own God. Religions put boundaries, of course, on imagination - but still concept of God differs even between people of single religion. However once you/me start painting "your"/"mine" concept of God in white and other concepts in black/red - this is what causes religious bloodshed, nothing else.

And main reason for blood path throughout the history were,are and will be people. Religion just sometimes acts as amplifier but it is not alone in this role. Also, you are of course aware that last century brought much more bloodshed then any before it, and it was most atheist century in modern history (or even more).

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is the perception god portrays "himself" as in the bible, telling he is all good, all caring, and call loving...which im saying is a load of crap!!!
cause if "god" was ALL loving, and A:: caring and ALL understanding...

well then people on earth woul dnot be suffering so much!!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
god is a biggot, a loser, a fake, and a god damn loser, thats what im saying...thats if he even exists in the first place

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Why are you so angry at God?

The God I serve says to love those who hate you, to feed the hungry, clothe the naked and heal the sick.
The God I serve says that killing is wrong.

I understand that there is a lot of hurting and evil in this world, but who is commiting these things? It's not God, it is us, we have let sin rule this world, evil is the current god of this world, not Adonai/YHWH. He will come back for us though and there will be a new world and the will literally be Heaven on Earth and there will be peace forever.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

god has killed more human beings than any man has everer in all of history, erm....so what u tyin to say ???

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Do you have proof?
God killed the Nephelim (which were not human) and some people to clean the human genes which were heavily polluted, if the pollution continued, then the offspring of fallen angels would be all that was left and there would be no more humans (beings created in Gods image that have the hope of there spirits returning to Heaven), because the Nephelim would have killed them all, they were pure evil and the men of the earth cried out for God to wipe the earth clean of everything, but God spared the only people who's bloodline was not polluted, Noah and his family.

So do you have proof that God killed so many people?

And still, why are you so angry at Him?

-Jimmy

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I hate god, becaue he apparently created us, yet he says he give sus free will, but at the same time he tells us, that if we dont follow his orders we will spend an eternity inn hell, no wi am sorry, but i refude to follow and obye such a power hungry murderin god...

i have allready pleged my allegiance to the true go od this world....

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The existence of such large quantities of suffering, despair, pain, of natural disasters such as earthquakes, of the death of the unborn and the immense suffering of lovers & kind-hearted people means that god is evil and intentionally creates life in order to create suffering. That all life exists in a food chain means that life is completely tied to death, and such a barbaric biological cycle could only have been made by an evil god. Also, that such a god appears not to exist, or actively hides itself, is a source of confusion, conflict, war and stress and is again more likely the antics of an evil god. Given the state of the natural world, it is impossible that a good god exists. It is more likely that an evil god exists, but, it is sensible to assume that there is no god of either type. Even if there is not a god of either type, as the dominance of death and violence in the natural world, a result of nature being abused by life and not being designed for life, I think the evil symbol of Satan is the best representative of the state of reality and the universe, whether or not an actual evil god exists.

If God did exist and was evil, it would undoubtedly lie and tell everyone it was a good god and that it loved them. It would create maximum confusion by preaching multiple conflicting religions. It would create heaven and make it hard to get to in order to tease and torture people into making their own lives hell. As all of those things happen, if there is a God, it is doing the things an evil God would do!

Once I recognized and accepted this state of affairs and adequately called myself a Satanist, I could concentrate my life on happiness, love, stability and peace. Because I know and understand that death always wins, that life is temporary, I waste no time on short-term whims that reduce my quality of life, or of those around me, and I waste no time with spiritual pipe dreams. Recognizing Satan as the personified meta-figure of reality is self-affirming, life-affirming, positive, honest and clarifying.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Well congratulations on finding your own path to your own God. So let me ask you how is it that we are speaking to you rationally and you cast so much hatred towards us? If our God was evil should we not be cursing your name and your Gods name? Well, you can think what you want and you have the freewill to do so. Enjoy it!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Because your so called "god" is weak, and tell syou to turn the other cheek, so for you to say ANYTHING wrong aginst me is a sin for you!!!

what a life you got there, hope u have fun gettin sallped around!!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Lol, pretty tattoo.
The god you are serving though is a liar and the one who brought all the pain and suffering into the world my friend.
The god you serve sinned agianst the God I serve and in doing so created the evil that is in our world, so you serve the god of this world eh, well he is the reason the world is the way it is.

My God created perfection and love (by giving His creation a choice, to do good or bad, to love Him or not), and so now because of what your god did we live in a sinful corrupted world.

There you go my friend, you have been decieved.

You may want to work on your writing as well, it's kinda choppy.

The Blessings of Adonai, Yeshua and the Holy Spirit be upon you my friend.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

There is one flaw behind the arguments for the existence of a God that is either moral or immoral: It assumes that the suffering of Humanity and life on Earth is relevent to the intentions of that god. Life could merely be a by-product, a means to an and, and therefore suffering is completely irrelevent in the grand scheme of things. This points to the existence of a neutral god, if we speak in absolute terms. However, we are not speaking in absolute terms, we are specifically speaking from our own point of view and from the point of view of living beings. So, in the English language, according to Human Beings, and as highlighted by Satanism, if there is a God the evidence suggests we are justified in calling it evil. From its own point of view, it may not see itself as evil because our suffering is irrelevent to its plan, but from our point of view the suffering we endure is definately not an acceptable part of the universe, so much so that we consider the creator of the universe to be morally flawed; or in other words: to be evil.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Really?
What confirmed killing have you seen committed by their God?
And I am not talking about read about it their Bible either.
Or BS justifications of morally suspect and greedy men.

reply to post by Vimes

And ah the "why does god allow suffering" argument.
How illogical and well unoriginal of you.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Well I do not know if hatred is evil but from what I can see is that you seem to hate the world. If your God was the universal God then I can go out commit murder, adultery and many evils without a consequence? I would rather be Christian about it and turn the other cheek. I hope your hatred leaves your body and you start showing love to other human beings. The way I see it, it is people like you who do not care for anyone and would love to watch people suffer. If that is what your God is about, then thank God I am not a follower.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

i agree with you fully god is a waste of space we are actually a step up from this supposed creator of the universe, people dont even realize if i were an all loving god i wouldnt bear to see my children in harms way yet everyday in the entire world people are dying to hate and violence, if i was all understanding i would understand that my children are simple creatures compared to my infinate wisdom and because of this they shouldnt be tempted and tricked into sinning and so to get rid of temptation and sin i get rid of the devil whom i curiously let roam free around the world. And if i were an all caring god i wouldnt send my only son (wtf does god have or need a son for any way?) into the world of hate and sin that I GOD have created and let him die.

God is a disgusting power monger. My personal god however is actually an understanding, loving, and caring god. who realizes people are going to sin especially when god has caste the lord of temptation unto the world.

Organized religion is a joke and is a reason for almost every single war in history, the crusades and all that # in the middle east between RELIGIOUS tribes, 9-11 was because of an organized god. God and organized religion cause nothing but war, poverty and famine.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

wrong the universal god, in my eyes, is the combined energy of the universe(ever living being, every star, everything.) working together as a whole. People control their little parts of the universe (their lives) and thats it. if you go out and commit murder youre controlling other peoples parts of the universe and upsetting the balance of power shared equally by every force in the universe. this is my belief. From what i can see from Organized religion is they believe in spreading hate of those that dont believe the same as them, spreading fear of an all loving god(?), spreading wars from difference in beliefs. Yet i, completely against war, hate, and sin, am the one who is evil because i dont believe in a god that spreads those evil values? what sense does that even make?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here is a passage from Brian Herbert's book "The Race for God". Where the atheist in the book goes on about suffering:
"Corona noticed this and smiled. "Harmony is a cosmic matter not always in God's control. It follows certain rules, above all else it is a personal matter, a state each individual must achieve on his own."
"Are you saying it's independent of right or wrong?" Yakkai asked.
"I am. Death is as much a part of harmony as life. Without death there could be no life. Without ugliness there could be no beauty."
"It almost sounds amoral," McMurtrey said.
"Oh, it isn't!" Corona exclaimed. "What if there were no excitement in life, no challenges, no species preying upon one another? It would be awfully dull for any life form. God set the creatures loose and told them to compete with one another. It's infinitely better this way. You must get beyond socially imposed filters that are inhibiting your thoughts."
"Exactly,: Feek the Afsornian said.
Orbust cleared his throat. He looked perplexed.
"How can you say on one hand Gutan reached cosmic and personal harmony by perfomring an heroic moral act, while saying in the next breath that there is no right or wrong?"
"I didn't say there was no right or wrong,"
Corona said. "Realize that I'm speaking for Appy now, which consists of the computer's original holy programming plus opinions developed independently by Appy's experiences. Yakkai asked if harmony was independent of right or wrong, and from the information available to me I said it was. So we have harmony on one hand, right and wrong on the other. Sometimes they overlap; more often they do not. A harmonic descision can be morally neutral; it can be morally right; it can be morally wrong. Appy says the harmonic decisions God likes best are the morally right--- such as those favoring life and beauty. But God does not control all feacets of the universe. There are certain factors which he must accept as givens."

Well if you remove the obvious fictional elements you can see what is most likely true if such a being exists. After all "God" doesn't control all of us. Well very well. Free will and all that ya know.
But then again you most likely don't want hear any argument beyond your own. But you can possibly suprise me.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

but god portrays himself as all this hyped up bs and mean while we are all suffering. god is the creator why cant he solve that obvious flaw in his creation? needing one to have the other, why cant killing be out of neccesity rather than sick sadistic pleasure? like in the animal world they need to kill to survive, we however dont need to kill each other to survive we should be beyond that. why cant it be that yea the possibility of war is out there yes the possibility of dying early is out there but the wars are over something meaningful like our survival (like WWII, hitler was going to take ove the world had we not have stepped in when we did) and the dying early be caused by something other than a sick crazy person who gets a thrill from looking into the eyes of someone while they are shoving a knife into them.

yes the universe needs its balance but religion is throwing that balance off and making the senseless violence seem needed for the balance. all the while its actually very unneeded.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by caballero

You portray the words of man as the words of a "god".

Religion is the words of man.
Wasn't defending religion.
Religion is the bullcrap mankind brings to the table.
If such a being does exist.

And I agree that Christianity's view on such a being is a little cracked. But that does not mean they are bad people. Or that they are right if such a being as a god does exist.

Well not religion. Religion is one of the many excuses mankind uses to justify his own stupidity. Though it is not EXCLUSIVELY an excuse.
You can kill concept of religion but mankind will still be greedy and still have the same capacity to do horrible wrongs. Just be minus one excuse out of many.

And quite frankly attempting to disprove such a being as a god based on this argument is silly at best.

Why does certain people believe that life would be perfect if such a being exists? What do you learn in a perfect world in which all is provided?

You cannot understand suffering without first experiencing it.
As well as about gazillion other things that are a part of life without first experiencing them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join