It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Thought Police: Passages in New Testament are 'Classical Anti-Semitism'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Global Thought Police: Passages in New Testament are 'Classical Anti-Semitism'

www.americanfreepress.net

The State Department “Office of Global Anti-Semitism” says the New Testament claim that the Jews had Christ crucified is “classical anti-Semitism”—a historic form of hate. It included as an “anti-Semitic incident” the case of a Polish priest who said Jews killed Christ.

Are you one of tens of millions of Christians who agree with Mel Gibson’s The Passion of the Christ that Jewish leaders incited a Jewish mob and persuaded Pilate to have Christ crucified? The government now considers you “anti-Semitic.” You are part of a worldwide scourge the U.S., Canada, Australia, and 55 European nations are uniting to suppress.

In the many countries now ruled by hate laws, it is already a federal offense to repeat the claim of New Testament “hate literature” that the Jews had Christ crucified. The State Department’s equation of biblical Christianity with “hate” is an ominous indication.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, it appears the thought police are at it again...Now, following the New Testament may well have "criminal" implications for folks in the future. Honestly, this type of crap makes me glad I don't partake in organized religion. It seems to be the root of so much warring and disagreements.

As Jewish-dominated media increasingly persuades the public and government to agree with this stereotype, it will become easier to pass Christian-restricting hate crime laws. All who adhere to the Bible on homosexuality or Jewish complicity in Christ’s death could be subject to state-sponsored prosecution.

Bible believers aren’t the only ones at risk. The State Department report also says it is anti-Semitic to: Allege “intentionally or unintentionally” that the state of Israel persecutes Palestinians; criticize “intentionally or unintentionally” Zionism or Israel if such criticism leads to lowering of public opinion of Jews or the government, military, or people of Israel;

www.americanfreepress.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I find it very intriguing. Since i cannot open your link (hey, you said who controls the media :duh
i tried to find this in official site.
Here is what i found and it is a lot different then your citations.
www.state.gov...
I see no "Jews crucifying" as an example. However the claim that Jews control the media is problematic.....

Maybe you will help me the source of this demonic thought control?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
LINK

Well then label me an anti-semitic. Israel is starting to push their limits. If you look at their aggressiveness, political control, and media ownership, you will realize that they are doing worse to the world then helping it. By "they" I mean their leaders and not the Jews as a people. What they are trying to do is wash their names from the evils that their ancestry have done. They label us anti-semitic for believing in what we believe, but I label them murderers for what they are doing to Palestine.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Thanks for the link, but i meant where is official "footprint", so to speak. What is the source of info for this article? Was Polish priest accused or it was just in statistics?
This is important to understand because otherwise this article which somehow mixes government unit with ADL (it is private organization) and bney brit , mixes Jews and homosexuals could be seen as a means to achieve a certain emotional reaction. Kind of like "what they do to Palestine" thing. In official government site it is not that dramatic as it is shown in the mentioned article. Since Mel Gibson was not accused in anything i think that official site is more accurate.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well labeling the New Testament anti-semitic is kind of an error.

Antisemitism (alternatively spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism, also known as judeophobia) is prejudice and hostility toward Jews as a group. The prejudice is usually characterized by a combination of religious, racial and ethnic biases. While the term's etymology might suggest that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic peoples, since its creation it has been used exclusively to refer to hostility towards Jews.
Wiki

The new testament is not anti-semitic because it does not prejudice against Judaism. It is simply telling how Jesus was persecuted by the Jews and that's it. It does not promote hatred towards their religion, nor is it biased.

I know which passages they speak of, "Children of the devil" John 8:37-39,
and some other ones I can't think of. Realize that Jesus was speaking to the Pharisees as a person to person and now as a person to a nation.

Most commentators consider that Jesus' statements refer to the specific group of Pharisees he was addressing, or possibly the Pharisaical movement as a whole, but not to the entire Jewish race, which would have included Jesus and all his followers. Some would contend that since Rabbinic Judaism is the heir of the Pharisees the verse should still be considered an attack on Judaism a a whole. However this was not likely to have been the original intent.
WIKI

I doubt that it mixes with the government. I think it was originally made for us to be aware what some Jews think of our New Testament. Note that not all Jews think the New Testament is anti-semitic. But I honestly think the author of that article is being over dramatic.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Gee... why are 'they'(#1) so concerned with anti-semitism...?

Well... let's kick in my staple article...

Dual Citizenship -- Loyal to Whom?

So, you might ask, are there any other dual Israel-American citizens who hold US government positions that could compromise American security? Yes. Consider the following list that I obtained on the web:

Then let's move on to this page I ran across today...

JEWS OF THE WORLD UNITE

Ummm... maybe it's because 'they'(#2) have their big noses in everyone else's business and 'they'(#2) can influence 'their'(#1) policies...?

And someone pointed me here...

Luke 19:27 (King James Version) But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Luke 19:27 (New International Version) But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.

Is this part of what 'they'(#1 & 2) are crying about?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This all all part of a systematic campaign to attack Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, and everything else implemented by the NWO and passed down through the ranks. This is all even predicted in the new testament, that the future one world government will make Christianity illegal.

They will look for any technicalities to incite their ways and their propoganda

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
and just when I thought...wow Im at a loss for words...where do we go from here...we need a big expose on this...brought to the attention of the masses in some strategic way. But it seems as if in order to educate your average being on this stuff, you have to 'rewire' a person. Its like their brains are a ball of wires.
it seems like a bad dream come true...it wasn't only predicted but they are acting this out. They are purposely acting this out...who knows when the idea of this started, but the bible manipulation started with the king james version of the bible. How could anyone read a free mason's interpretation of the bible?
truth=jesus was metaphysical and the twelve apostles represent the 12 unlocked strands of dna that most people don't have activated....yet

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
What's with those pictures ? Why aren't some pictures with the world leaders dressed as Buddhist monks ? Because Buddhist monks do not own banks and stuff ?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Another interesting page I found, which I feel fits in here...

JEWISH WRITERS CLAIM POWERFUL ZIONISTS DROVE USA INTO MID-EAST WAR FOR SAKE OF ISRAEL!

... what are we to make of the many outspoken Jewish writers, Jewish intellectuals and Jewish activists who have been warning us about the exact same thing? Should we dismiss these jews as "anti-Semites" or "self-hating Jews"? Following are some very revealing quotes from just a few of these Jewish writers and journalists.

Thomas Friedman, April 4 2003 New York Time Columnist

I could give you the names of 25 people (all of whom are at this moment within a five-block radius of this office) who, if you had exiled them to a desert island a year and a half ago, the Iraq war would not have happened.

Dr. Henry Makow Phd., February 10, 2003 Writer, Inventor of Board game "Scruples"

If the U.S. gets bogged down with heavy casualties on both sides, Americans are going to blame big oil and Zionism for getting them into this mess.

Everybody knows that:
1. The only country that fears Iraq's WMD's is Israel;
2. American-Jewish neo-conservatives on the Defence Policy Board (Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz) planned this war in 1998 and made it Bush Administration policy;
3. The purpose of the war is to change the balance of power in the Middle East so Israel can settle the Palestinian issue on its own terms; and
4. Congress trembles in fear before the Israeli Lobby, "AIPAC."

At this perilous juncture in US history, there is no effective opposition because Zionist Jews appear to control both parties.

[edit on 5/11/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

OK, we rule the world. Pam Pam Pam. But for some weird reason (maybe masochism?) all empires (and those of course do not rule the world) had a problem with Jews. Funny.
As for Iraqi invasion - how exactly Israel benefited from that? So far political climate in the middle east, of course ruled by Jews, is not sympathetic toward Israel. Surya that according to your logic should tremble and shake in fear of greedy Zionists invading it after Iraq actually shows no signs of that. To say that only(or mainly) Israeli pressure (oh, sorry - Zionist Jewish lobby's , the all-powerful) forced US to take out Saddam and maintain military presence in Iraq is problematic, to say the least. Other forces were not interested in that? Israel has that much of influence on UK and the rest of the coalition? Israel and Saddam relationship was definitely a tense one, to say the least, with Iraqi participants in all wars, with reactor bombing stuff and with Iraqi's money to terrorists. But if Israeli problems were main criteria, not Iraq but Surya was to be invaded. Wait, there is no oil in Surya. Silly me. But Israel is not a power in oil business. So once again , what Israel hoped to gain by taking out Saddam - when there are no mutual borders? And Saddam actually held the same opinion - no missiles were launched at Israel, unlike 1991. And the reason to launch missiles in 1991 was to make Israel respond and crumble the US-Arabs coalition.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Interesting read, especially all of the follow up articles.

My question though is: Is this only confined to a few select of the Zionist elite? I have many Jewish friends that dispute all of this negativity and consider it all fingerpointing. Though if I were Jewish I would want to know what is being done in my "name."

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kelbtalfenek
Interesting read, especially all of the follow up articles.

My question though is: Is this only confined to a few select of the Zionist elite? I have many Jewish friends that dispute all of this negativity and consider it all fingerpointing. Though if I were Jewish I would want to know what is being done in my "name."

Its hard to tell.Ive been looking at this for almost a year,(the NWO stuff)but aside from known anti semetic sites,i once again find two common themes with the NWO conspiracy.One is extremist christianity.The other is anti-semetism.All websites no matter how innocent looking can be a platform for it.Some New Age sites are showing their true colors and are anti-semetic in nature.

As far as Leibermann goes,have any of you been on youtube lately?I mean in the last year?Its become a hive of hatred and propaganda for any crackpot with a gun or wacko ideology.Some of you tube is good,but it is very difficult to seperate fact from crap.For those of weak mind or will are especially vulnerable.I played the role ,the NWO theorist,the panic striken concentration camp american,and the "persecuted" left.Its all B.S so far.

The real threat comes from those currently engaged in war against the West.This cyber war is for your mind.Keep that in mind before blindly supporting something you know nothing about.

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

P.S.Still investigating the B.S.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

top topics

join