It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alien Invasion ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Through researching UFO's in the past years, I keep running into this possible future scenario. The Disclosure project is one , Project Bluebeam the several different Project Camelot entries along with others. 3D holographic technology developed for psy.ops warfare has reached a degree of perfection, from what I'm understanding. So would this technology be used to unite us all and bring in the NWO ?? www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-5-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Im assuming the title is soposed to say "false flag" not fag? or is there a pun im not getting? haha

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just to let you know, you kindof butchered the spelling on the topic of this post!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tylerc25211

Ouch, my bad. Thanks

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Advanced 3D holographic technology might exist but why do you think it will be used to stage an invasion? Are you discounting the possibility that a real alien invasion might take place?

If the dulce files are correct we might have a lot to worry about.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
secretsun.blogspot.com...

I'm not sure I'm ready to believe that Blue Beam isn't one of TPTB contingency plans yet, but it does seem like they would be going way out of their way. I mean if they had technology THAT advanced than what chance do we really have in the first place? Also what I find odd about this article is that Richard Dolan is referenced as being skeptical of the Blue Beam theory, which I didn't know he was, but Rich Dolan is the one who proposed the "breakaway civilization" theory. The breakaway civilization theory says that a group of scientists existing within the world of black operations since at least WW2 have become so advanced taht they have tech that we could not even begin to imagine, like possibly UFOs that are using a type of physics we don't understand yet, or maybe even that the government got a hold of a real alien craft and back engineered it and that is what propelled them into being so advanced. But if Dolan believes that there may be a "breakaway civilization", then why would the theory of "blue beam" seem unlikely to him? I really love Rich Dolan's work, so I really hope he isn't disinfo, same goes for the Secret Sun blog. enjoy.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Take away all of the information technology, jam the airwaves, and shut down the power grid. But right before you do, show a CGI of a large "alien" starship over Los Angeles. People will panic and blame this total shutdown on an "alien" invasion because they have no other information to go on. Blow up a few large cities and there you go...People, not all, will assume an "alien" invasion has come. Then the panic begins and more people will believe, the panic spreads and word of this "alien" invasion spreads throughout the country. Blow up a few more cities to create even more refugees.

That's when the knock on the door comes and a soldier tells you to evacuate to a "safe" camp.

Information and electricity keep us relatively connected and sane. Take those away, keep people in the dark and you can create any invasion you wish. There will be those who won't believe it or give into the panic, but they can be dealt with.

It isn't hard, panic is contagious and rumor is a drug.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Why do we have so many topics on this subject, it has zero evidence and zero credibility.

top topics

join