It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone tell me what these are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I found these "structures" while researching the thread "I need help with a riddle" In refrence to the Ute indians. I really can explain waht these concentric rings are doing out there .. seems barren around them Any help would be appreciated
thanks
Joe
location on border of CO and NM

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Some kind of agriculture site. They're in a circle because they use these giant watering machines that rotate around a central position that the water comes in from. That's what that big white line is.

edit to add:
It's alalfa.

This is the watering machine:

Here is another pic of some alfalfa fields:

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Zaphod58]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Localjoe3

Yeah, desert farming. They threw me off when I discovered them on Google earth a while back but after a little research I figured out they were just farms and nothing out of the ordinary...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Some of the best beans in the world are grown right there. As you already figured out those are Ute farms. The big mountain to the north and East is Sleeping Ute Mountain.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Localjoe3

Ummm, its an underground entrance to where the Greys are kept in NM. The green coloring, is because that the food they give the aliens...codename "soylent green". Its made from people, mostly inmates from the supermax prison in CO.

Its connected by tunnels to Dulce, and Denver airport, where there is a nazi group living underground, who is responsible for the swaztika shape of the runways, which allows Aurora to land there after coming back from the moon

And there are also lots of cattle and cattle mutilations, and its not far from Mt Blanca where John Lear said there was a battle of special forces vs aliens.

Did I get all the conspiracies
Yeah this question comes up so much, its almost like it should be a sticky "those green circles are for irrigation"

top topics

join