It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decided to introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hey, ive been lurking ATS for some time (year or so...) Joined here without proper introduction, so here we go:

Im 16 y/o kid from Latvia (So yeah, I might have some problems with spelling and/or explaining my thoughts) Im really interested in the whole ET/UFO stuff, actually, there was this one book, that I read when i was 6 or so years old, it had most popular encounters, types of aliens mostly described and other things like that...Used to be my favourite book at that time.

I was more or less active in the thread bout moldovan news ufo video (because I love being useful and I knew that I could translate the video more or less accurately) Short time after that I went inactive due to some problems and generally that was very busy time period for me...So yeah, sorry to all the people I didnt respond. (heh still need 1 post to respond to u2u's)

So yeah, thats more or less it, ill try keeping it mature and all that.

(Heh, just read the "TXT Messaging Shorthand" thing, too bad that im used to using u instead of you, but ill try to drop the habit)

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
A late "Welcome to ATS!" as an answer to your late introduction.

And don't worry about spelling, most of the bad spellers are English speakers, although putting our thoughts in a different language may be a little more difficult, I know that I sometimes have that problem when changing from a Portuguese thought to an English sentence.

If you are not sure of your spelling you can always use a browser with a spell-checker, like Firefox or Opera (although Opera's spell-checker is not included with the browser).

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

And don't worry about spelling, most of the bad spellers are English speakers

Carefull, I do read your posts sometimes you know

Now to the important part, welcome Arthx, and may your time here be happy and rewarding, your language skills may well be useful

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Since you're already up and running, you know how everything works. Still, here's some links you'll find useful:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And getting your idea across is more important than spelling.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
A belated welcome! Looking forward to more of your posts!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Welcome I have been here a week in less than 12 hours, its a good interesting place but you might already know that, I signed up on arrival. Good Luck.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS....

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Arthx

Welcome to ATS Arthx. Enjoy your stay and keep that mature frame of mind. And please don't worry about your English as it seems to be perfect!!

top topics

join