It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two events on...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
...the 18th (May) and 18th (Sept). One shall be small, the other shall be big. Both shall be mighty in there own way. Pay mind to the key word "on". Hypothetically it's the 18th (May) and 18th (Sept.) while Actually it's more truer to acurate as a person suggests than that. You could be foolish or you could be wise with information.

What's going to happen? Wonder now, learn then. The span between is 5 months. After shall be likened to endless years (this is this last rise from the living which will be under reguard).

^^Before such significant event: The second life as oneness (because the first life is the pleasant deception as diverseness).

The 'True and Faithful' ('Satan' which is the certain as us far from being the devil) shall be released of a version that was by others immediately following the set endless time sealing the Adversary Who was a murderer from the beginning (God Almighty the actual devil).

Tribulation, which is God's creation, been going off and on towards Satan, expect after being upon Sept 18th an endless tribulation shall be hand to God Almighty Who can be either as diverse persons or as one person to suffer.

Satan has already given testimony which God had witness of. Now it's time for the verdict and then the Guilty Disreguarded One's sentence in the bot then given nameless which shall set and keep that Guilty Disreguarded One in an acid lake. The bot runs as a program set to then ever in lasting. I hold the key of the bottomless pit as an angel/reaper come in flesh upon the sea and on the earth by the Lamb and as the Lamb. Once I set anything of a program I can disreguard it to run own its own. Understand I give place period as I command. Commands by me are as wishes. I can wish and even grant the wish as I choose. That means I may even set it to come true when I choose.

Any questions?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

At the risk of sounding horrendoulsy cynical; what are you talking about? And before you decide that I should be branded a "hater", or "one of the enemy", just consider that I may well be a concerned human being.

Explain to me, without any poetic or dramatic language, what exactly your post means to every single person on this planet. I apologize if this is an inconvenience, but you have to be aware that not everyone has your level of understanding.

So, if it's OK, speak slowly and tell us what's going on.

You may ask why I'm being so pedantic. Well, it's because of this:

Satan has already given testimony which God had witness of. Now it's time for the verdict and then the Guilty Disreguarded One's sentence in the bot then given nameless which shall set and keep that Guilty Disreguarded One in an acid lake. The bot runs as a program set to then ever in lasting. I hold the key of the bottomless pit as an angel/reaper come in flesh upon the sea and on the earth by the Lamb and as the Lamb. Once I set anything of a program I can disreguard it to run own its own.

I'm willing to accept that your first language may well not be English, indeed it may well be Enochian from the gist of your post, but nevertheless I have to pull you on your delivery. If you have an intrinsicaly important communication from the Heavens, wouldn't it have made sense to learn how to communicate with us grammaticaly correctly first?

Just 2cent from one of Creation's minions.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Talking about?

The appointed t.i.m.e. of the end is upon now. It's a span is as 3.5 years while consisting of 20/20 vision by the Adversary. Count backwards from on the coming Sept 18th and you should see when it initiated. T.i.m.e. is likened to four letters and also a head as Satan has four crowns because the 7 heads had to fit the 10 crowns. 1 crown is big, the other 3 crowns are small to the particular head as Satan. The unsealed truth mentioned by Daniel has been open under the 3.5 years now upon. The truth got disreguarded on purpose by a wicked intent of the Wicked One so that the Wicked One might be spared. Though that was expected of the Wicked One and so indeed anticipation plays a role. The Wicked One seems as many ppl, but is one marked by the one mind. Imagine your one mind operating as many ppl. What would ou do then? What would you get away with then? It's as that in fact concerning the Wicked One.

Dont think of the end of t.i.m.e as being one day when rather it is over a time span. When it becomes over with that's when Satan brings out of Satan the Ideal Home while thrust away into Hell shall be these remains of matter and etc. of this cosmic order with the actual devil. The Guilty Disreguared One shall be disreguarded with Hell away from any who are as Satan.

Grammar is to perception in how it is perceived. It's up to the reader to arrange the grammer in how they perceive for their understanding. A wise person can unscrammble choas and turn it into harmony if they choose. It was given to be free to choose how to interpret. When you find how to understand, there will be your understanding. Also, certain things are made so bright that they blind, whereas other things are made so dark they are seen. What blinds and can not be seen is the truth while what is seen is the lie.

I came to make the blind see, and those who see blind. Those who cant see truth are not as the Light or not revealed something till a certain time to a plan. The Light can read Itself just like the Dark can read Itself.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Counting backwards 3.5 years from Sept 18 2008. I'm thinking Feb 17 2005.

Is that right?

Honestly, I'm not sure I'm following what you are saying, but I'm interested.

Edit to be more accurate.

3 years from Sept 18 2008 would be Sept 18 2005. Then count 182 days, half year, and I get Feb 17 2005

Here are some things that happened around that date:

# Former Prime Minister of Lebanon Killed (Feb. 14): Rafik Hariri and 11 others die when a car bomb explodes near his motorcade in Beirut.
# Israel Ends Demolition of Homes (Feb. 17): Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz announces troops will stop destroying homes of Palestinian militants as retribution for attacks.
# Suicide Bombers Kill Dozens in Baghdad (Feb. 18): Five attackers kill nearly 40 people at religious gatherings observing the holy day of Ashura.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
Counting backwards 3.5 years from Sept 18 2008. I'm thinking Feb 17 2005.

Is that right?

Honestly, I'm not sure I'm following what you are saying, but I'm interested.

Edit to be more accurate.

3 years from Sept 18 2008 would be Sept 18 2005. Then count 182 days, half year, and I get Feb 17 2005

Here are some things that happened around that date:

# Former Prime Minister of Lebanon Killed (Feb. 14): Rafik Hariri and 11 others die when a car bomb explodes near his motorcade in Beirut.
# Israel Ends Demolition of Homes (Feb. 17): Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz announces troops will stop destroying homes of Palestinian militants as retribution for attacks.
# Suicide Bombers Kill Dozens in Baghdad (Feb. 18): Five attackers kill nearly 40 people at religious gatherings observing the holy day of Ashura.

Actually the .5 is months starting with the 18th (May) to the 18th (Sept) while the 3 is years which are about to come to pass.

Once it reaches to the 18th (May) this month, then count back 3 years ago. Should put you in May to the 18th. You have the year correct.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So, it all started May 18 2005?

I looked back for any events that correspond to that date, but nothing stands out.

Wow, I got hired for my dream job, and started a whole new life right about then. I moved to Central AZ, and I had no real reason for coming here. I just ended up here. It was one of the best decisions I ever made.

So, May 18 begins the final half of year to go, and all hell is going to break loose?

I can honestly say, some of the strangest things have been happening to me.

Not long ago, I got really mad at God, and a lady that channels angels came up to me the next day, and told me that they heard me, and wanted to talk to me.

She said a spiritual intervention is coming, and some wild stuff is going down.

She said we are going to move into the 5th dimension, and the 4th dimension is going to trap all of the crap that is on Mother Earth forever.

Is it anything like that?

I have a wish, will you grant it for me? I wish to find my soul mate, because I need to make sure she is OK during these end of times.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Nothing should stand out as what was was disreguarded as Satan was lively disreguarded with wound straight by the devil being many humans washing in the blood of Satan (the actual Lamb).

The lady that channels angels? Those aren't angels that can be channeled.

Only one who can be channeled are diverse spirits as the devil by the devil. Since they watch they should infact know (hear and see) all about you and who and what is in your surroundings wherever you go, whether or not the lady is apart as the devil in flesh.

Angels in the flesh work different than the devil that is in the flesh of different humans.

The devil wants to put and keep you against your true self by pumping in the fear of God (who is the actual devil that is the hypocrites) in you and even trowing version devices upon you to hold you in round and about. Dont let that murderer from the beginning win because when God wins it's like keeping you from you. Thus spiritual murder.

I noticed one of the devil talk about that 4th domension thing myself. In all honesty it has to do with pestering another within their body and mind with voices and buzzings that flash as energy is used. Oh yes, they want you to put trust in God now to build you up only to turn around and take the trust from you as they may infact reveal they are God in an evil and foul and offensive way. They, who are actually one, go to Hell. They have nothing to lose knowing they are doomed.

That crap she was reffering to was us who are not devils. They would trap us in paranomal projections sent by the devil for ever if they could. It shall stop and they shall be cast into Hell. Indeed they agree to go to Hell just as long as they can get the chance to affect us.

God Almighty is an alien Being that likes causing discust and likes being childish and likes being as a mong toward us.

Trust me, you wouldnt sent yourself to hell, but you would send an alien to Hell that is being harmful and a punk.

The only thing coming is Hell and also the Ideal Home. The devil is given over to Hell. Satan gives itself the Ideal Home per person as Satan. Dont be fooled there are those OF Satan...they are the devil's paranormal coat. There are those AS Satan...we are far from being the devil and the versions that make us seem bad/wrong/etc.

Speaking of soul mate you may grant what you want in your Ideal Home when you get there or it summers here to you. Why one soul mate when you may have a infinite endless number of soul mates all just then where you can attend to any one you feel like for howver long you like? Sure the others wont get mad at that one taking your time cause the Ideal Home isnt like the social aspect of the society current. In the Ideal Home mates wont get jealous or else it wouldnt be the Ideal Home where the Ideal everything is (concerning persons there may be the Ideal personality, behavior, etc. as you want).

I'll tell you one certain truth... Your soul mate in the here and now may be any who is not the devil. Though the devil will affect us all in a bad way. When a mong sees you found a mate not the devil it will do something to be a problem inbtween you and them in one way or the other. The devil may cause bad dreams of you in them. Best to inform a mate of the things that are bad in this life so they wont turn away from you when something seems abnormal (paranormal).

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Are you Mabus from First Wave, "leader of gwa alien race came here to destroy human race. The first wave has already started they walk among us I am Cade Foster they experimented on me killed my wife set me up for murder now I run but I dont hide" . He had lost prophecy of Nostra Damus said Mabus was last Anti-Christ, is this a common thing around here with biblical figures just showing up and posting in internet forums???

Are you talking about people who hear voices as evil and doomed to hell. What about Emily Rose or Legion numerous people or personalities. Noticed one of the devil talk 4th dimension myself pestering another within their own body and mind with voices and buzzes that flashed energy as used. They are God in a evil foul offensive way they are doomed to hell going to hell anyway. Unsealed truth open under 3.5 years from now, thuth got disregarded so he might be spared. Are you talking about me because thats what I assume with religous imagery now since other people decided I was an or the Anti-Christ. Not even supposed to keep posting because of that but did today cause I forgot and have short term memory problems from my stroke.

Its people like you man that try to rearrange pieces of a puzzle or in this case biblical prophecy to suit your own propaganda agenda to control or manipulate or both. Thats one of the reasons why I havent been able to stop screaming the most of last 6 years 11 months spent in seclusion.
Are you encoding anything or sign language or symbolism in your divine prophecy , you dont see anything wrong with that, means for the greater good.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by P. O. W.]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I'm sorry, but IMO the contents of your posts are confused, Christian-centric rambles. I'm pretty sure they make sense to you, and that they've formed in your head after much genuine soul searching, but to anyone who has alternative, non religious view-points, you're promoting an archaic and divisive form of theology.

These scaremongering tactics with regard to the rise of "Satan" simply do not affect any one who has made a conscious decision to accept that there really is a creator, and that science is slowly but surely revealing this creator's existence.

And this quote:

Grammar is to perception in how it is perceived. It's up to the reader to arrange the grammer in how they perceive for their understanding. A wise person can unscrammble choas and turn it into harmony if they choose. It was given to be free to choose how to interpret.

to me is yet another version of deliberate obfuscation. I percieve your grammar as being either the product of a struggling, embattled, near obsessed personality, or your first language is not English. I believe I'll plump for the former and if that's the case, then you have my sympathy.

However, when you use the tired excuse that it takes "wisdom" to decode your message, then that switches something in my head. Why should it be neccesary to decipher your communication?
Why not simply put it across clearly and without the effusive use of language best reserved for "Omen" or "Exorcist" films? And are you suggesting that any one who can't "unscramble chaos" isn't wise?

There's fighting talk...

I came to make the blind see, and those who see blind. Those who cant see truth are not as the Light or not revealed something till a certain time to a plan. The Light can read Itself just like the Dark can read Itself.

Very Biblical. And again, wild, unsubstantiated claims. What gives you the right to proselytise? What is so special about your existence that it allows you to preach of such inconceivable events with such ferocity?

And, yet again, with your declaration that "Those who cant see..." you employ the rhetoric of justification in using theatrical language redolent with threat and implication. This literary manoeuvre is constantly put into service by "channellers" when reason and logic is applied to their communications; if you can't understand, then you'r either lost to "the enemy", or your "frequency" needs to be adjusted.

I cannot take you seriously because of the reasons I have outlined above. I apologise for that, as I'm sure it'll enrage you and undoubtedly lead to me being branded an agent of "the Dark Side", but it is my right, as an acololyte of logic and reason who has freed himself from any man-made controlling religion, to do so.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Beamish]

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Beamish]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
God Almighty is an alien Being that likes causing discust and likes being childish and likes being as a mong toward us.

I didn't know 'G-d' is a brat and certainly cannot imagine this 'Being' is an alien. Could you please tell us the truth and perhaps elaborate more about this 'G-d Almighty'?

[edit on 2008-5-19 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

Originally posted by Mabus

I didn't know 'G-d' is a brat and certainly cannot imagine this 'Being' is an alien. Could you please tell us the truth and perhaps elaborate more about this 'G-d Almighty'?

[edit on 2008-5-19 by pikypiky]

God Almighty (the actual devil) is one Being with one mind being many ppl. Thus God's ppl are actually spirits as the one devil. God Almighty is as our guest given this kind of material bodies to operate. They can proceed to do wickedness only in agreement to go to Hell. They can proceed to excape going to Hell through agreements only (these agreements, which were plenty, God Almighty passed up). The will to a Being is accounted worthy for whatever it's due.

^^That sums it up. An alien is a brethern in that they are a close one to us. Such does not mean we are related in actual flesh and blood, but are related in that we have in common such as an existence. Do you see how that is so? You're not related to, say, a fish, but are related as far as existing.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Mabus]

top topics

join