It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ameriKa in Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Much to see and learn....

www.Xanga.com/Avenueoflight

Please stop by......

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
1st thing you need to do is change the colors in your xanga. I now have epilepsy.
The colors make it hard to read, and kinda make it to where I don't want to read it cause it hurts my eyes and I now have a headache, ATS has a nice relaxing color scheme, you may want to take note on that.

Now to the real issues.

I tried to read most of it, but said color scheme made it hard for me to stand reading it, so could you please post a little more than a link to the xanga that has a TON of info? I could'nt find the part where America was mentioned, so do you think you could post that part on here? It will make it a lot easier for a discusion on this to start.

The only thing I know of where it could be talking about America in the bible is:

Deu 28:49

The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

But it could be talking about some other nation, I don't know.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
To answer..I shall LORD WILLING have a new site up soon.... it will be listed and it is much toned down colorwise.....

AmeriKa "Explicitly" Identified in Prophecy!
Revelation 13:

11) And I (John) beheld another beast (AmeriKa) 8th. Head coming up "out of the earth"; and he (U.S.) had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. (United States Of America).

12) And he (AmeriKa) exerciseth all the power of the "first beast" FALLEN (PAGAN- Catholic Rome) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the "first beast", (Roman Catholicism) whose deadly wound was (IS)healed. (Which has "NOT" yet been done...For she has not declared to the world that they "Must" worship the (Pontifex Maximus) pope!

13) And he (AmeriKa) doeth great wonders, so that he (America) maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, (planet Saturn ignited)!

14) And he deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he (AmeriKa) had power to do in the sight of the beast; (Roman Catholicism) saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast,(Roman Catholicism) which had the wound by a sword, (Protestant Reformation) and did live.

15) And he (AmeriKa) had power to give life unto the image of (Roman Catholicism the beast) that the image of (Roman Catholicism the beast) should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast (Roman Catholicism) should be killed. (The coming inquisition)/ THE 3 1/2 YEAR Tribulation!

16) And he (AmeriKa)"False Prophet"causeth(forces) all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.666-(Babylonion Mystery Religion)

18) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of (a man); and ("his") number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Further Proof and clarification:

The Beasts (HEADS)...represented by God have always been "World Empires"...Always...
1) Egypt
2) Assyria
3) New Babylon (Nebuchadnesar)
4) Media Persia
5) Greece..... During John's time...remember, (5 are fallen) .....one "is".. The One that "IS" ....is the

6)th head// The "first Beast" (Rome) that rose up "out of the sea" (Mediterranean and Dead Sea Basin).... AND it received a deadly wound, during the Reformation). 1260 YEARS-DARK AGES

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast...Why?? Because it's wound "IS" healed....Rome is revived! ( by the Jesuit Order under the Black Pope.

Revelation 13:12 And he (AmeriKa) exerciseth all the power of the "(first beast)" (Rome) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the "first beast" (Rome) whose deadly wound "was // IS" healed!

7)th. Head (ROME) First Beast: that rises up "out of the sea"... It's deadly wound was (is) healed! It is now healing....Until the AntiChrist (Pontifex Maximus) "Pope" sets up his fraudulent, counterfeit Kingdom of Jesus Christ (in Jerusalem)... Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall "(SEE)" "The Abomination Of Desolation," spoken of by Daniel the prophet, (STAND) (set up) in the Holy place, (whoso readeth "Let him understand!" Understand what? Daniel 11:45... And he (Pontifex Maximus) Pope shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain: yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him. And He must continue "a short space". This will be (3 1/2 years)...forty two months, 1260 (LITERAL) Days! So; then shall the "Greatest" event in man's 6000 year reign on planet earth take place; The Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is clearly revealed to the saints and the answer can be found in (Daniel 12:12): Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days! This means at the end of the 1335 days from which the pope sets up; the Lord shall appear!

8)th. head (AMERICA) False Prophet//Beast "that rose up from "out of the earth"(UNpopulated area, opposite the Beast that rose up from the sea(populated area)and it IS "of the seven".. It "IS" healed; (Daniel 11:45): And he (Pontifex Maximus) Pope shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain
God's Holy City-Jerusalem) yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him. and he compels all the world to worship (Roman Catholocism) the "FIRST" Beast (Rome) City on 7 mountains...( 6th. Head) and the 7th.HEAD is Rome Revived! The Scriptures declare it.

Two (2) World Empires are cast into the lake of fire at Christ's appearing..Daniel 7:11&12 and Revelation 20:10 and 19:20 America and Rome!

11) I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast (fourth) Beast (Rome) was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12) As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

20) And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

10) And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
For the Scriptural proof of these things, what I teach is at our other site:

www.VaticandesignExposed.com

join