It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I Absorb Energy? I Think So!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
did you know one can absorb energy from the clouds....visual ray, anyone can do it easily and quickly

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
just pick a cloud and bahmm.! takes 4 minutes

[edit on 23-4-2010 by GBP/JPY]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Just read your title, Im an electrician. yeah you can absorb electricity, you probably will not like the outcome though.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Recently I discovered I can absorb qi and send it to anywhere on my body and (when the qi is sent) that portion in which is sent to has a vibrating sensation and I can almost visually see it at times. I can also absorb qi or energy from water as well as heat myself in extreme cool by meditation. I'm hoping to get stronger at controlling my qi as well as absorbing it. I'll keep practicing. Oh and if you feel light headed when absorbing energy it's because you have to have energy to absorb energy and most likely you're completely drained or you've absorbed too much energy in which case you need to expell it or burn that access energy.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yes we can, around you, from sun, from moon, from stars, from humans...

I recently learned how to move that energy inside my body which I drain from location X.

Move it trough your chakras, learn feel all spots and just pass it back and forth within you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join