It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess the name of this song II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Dowww nowww nowww dannannaanna noww noww, danna naa danna naa danna noww nowwwwwwww, dowww nowww nowww dannannaannaa noww noww, danna naa danna naa danna nowwwwwwwwwww .. dowww nowww nowww dannannaanna noww noww, danna naa danna naa danna noww nowwwwwwww, dowww nowww nowww dannannaannaa noww noww, danna naa danna naa danna nowwwwwwwwwww ..

Hi ppl .. hope you're enjoying your weekend . . here's my simple offerings .. have fun

satellite1

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Nice Satellite, did you get your 1000 points?

My guess, I think this is an easy one. it's the imperial march from the empire strikes back.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Nice Satellite, did you get your 1000 points?

My guess, I think this is an easy one. it's the imperial march from the empire strikes back.

Morning ..

No i didn't get the points .. never mind .. :-) .. it's not the Imperial march by the way ..

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by satellite1

Morning ..

No i didn't get the points .. never mind .. :-) .. it's not the Imperial march by the way ..

Oh i'm sorry. I guess we'll have to ask the mods for that. not the march eh? ok. I'll have to think about it more.

JAK

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This topic is already available for members here: Please feel free to visit and enjoy there. This repeat will be closed.

Thank you,

Jak

top topics

join