It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Username modification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hi,

Could I please have my username changed to john118? This is because I no longer use this alias and I found it very hard to remember my username for this forum because i now use john118 on most forums.

Regards

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Very unlikely that you will be able to change that - it's kinda how discussion boards work. Joshua Crick is a good one any way mate - stands out

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The only way you could change it would be to create a new account.

JAK

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm afraid that is not possible Joshua Crick, for more information please see this post

Jak

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
How do I get a "retired status"? Is that the same as having my account deleted?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joshua Crick
How do I get a "retired status"? Is that the same as having my account deleted?

Bump.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
joshua, not that you asked for an opinion from me....but you are at a pretty low 'point' status....so if you really wish to change your moniker, and you follow the rules, I thnk you have little to lose, and perhaps much to gain, if it makes you feel better!!

In my case, I'm not very clever at creating a screenname...and I saw someone mowing the lawn...and 'voila!'

I've had to learn to live with that snap decision....because 'weedwhacker' seems to carry a connotation I never intended....but, on the other hand, it's been fun too!!! So, c'est la vie! Comme ce, comme ca....

Did I mention I am learning French?!?

WW

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I always wondered about that.

Seriously, one name is as good as another, it's what you post that counts. Besides, you could have picked the name of the town my next door neighbor grew up in. Down by Conway, Arkansas, in Perry county, there's a place named Toad Suck, Arkansas.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

NGC!!!

I don't often laugh out loud, on ATS....first time was when I found the picture that KingLizard helped me with, to make the avatar....and now YOU come along!!

sorry....can't write...laughing too hard!!!!!!

Toad Suck.....!!!!

WW

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Can anyone answer this for me?

My original name was "The Godfather of Conspiracy" and then at some point it got shortened, don't how or why but it did. My original registration email says my account name IS "The Godfather of Conspiracy", plus why the hell would I call myself the The Godfather of Conspira? I didn't make a mistake.

Yet at some point, few years ago, it was shortened....
I didn't bother to ask then as I stopped frequenting ATS for a while but now that I'm on it regularly, it does kinda tick me off having this misspelled nickname...

Any Mods here that clue me in?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Here's another laugh for ya...

[edit on 5/18/0808 by jackinthebox]

top topics

join