It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies Forum Debate Archive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

For anyone who would like more info on this topic from two top-notch researchers, I highly recommend the new book "The Master Game", by Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval. I got it for Christmas from my wife and was unable to put it down.

The book lays out in terrific historical detail how the global conspiracy developed from ancient times and still persists today. I thought I had heard it all, but leave it to two of my favorite researchers to prove me wrong! I might add that I have been waiting YEARS for one or both of these guys to cover this topic rather than their usual archaeology interests (although that is my primary interest these days).

Enjoy!

-Max

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0881823
I agree overblown. I went though 1st interview. Paid the 75 dollars or am about 2. They said i will be confirmed on the lodge masters recondimnation. Nothing but kind people, involved in more charities than any other organization im America. It is about helping those,and when your in a position to help then u doing the same. The only reason for the secretness. Its a secret brotherhood, the wants quality people in it for the right reasons, to help there fellow man. Once you have proven to be a giver, yes they do help advance you in life, if it is in ther power. But no one wants a bunch of ring knockers in it just for there own benifit. Thats just a perk. The main objective is charity, and helping and alliviagting suffering of others. Im hoping once i show them i love to do such things, they could maybe help me facilitate my way into politics, and not for sinical reasons, and I will stay a member even if they cant help in that area. Dont let initiation cerimony storys scare u away. They are safe and thats all i will say

Wow, Really???
So you think the whole world is just exaggerating or paranoid when they say the Free Masonry is a secret society with evil rituals and agendas? Lol you are dealing with Free Masons at the very very bottom of the pyramid, they aren't going to just ask you to a meeting one night and then ask if you're willing to takeover the world with them. It is the rich, powerful people at the very top who are evil and they just all happen to be Free Masons. Atleast study the history of them and the Knights Templar because you don't know what your talking about my friend.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Think of it this way, Free Masons are alot like our Government itself. Powerful, Secret & known to be dangerous if the benefits are right for them... BUT, they don't just pickup a bunch of criminals to work for them. That would be stupid. You are joined with the Free masonry located in your county, your superiors aren't going to have ANY knowledge of the high ranking leaders in FM because they are just pawns. NOBODIES. Your superiors are not rich and they don't have any power. The Government alike the freemasonry, have an interior and an exterior shell. They have puppets who do there dirty work, these are the ones who work in plain site like the Senator or President and they seem to be nice folks with good intentions and we think they are the ones who call the shots so really it is completely tricking the publics eye, manipulating us to thinking that we see all that is there when really, the ones in charge we dont even know exist. The only group that is as powerful as the freemasonry is the Federal Reserve.
IT IS ALL DECEPTION. Deception keeps them the power, power keeps them the money & freedom and that keeps them the Glory and invincibility and with all of that, they are the law. They are as high as it gets and they can't be touched or stopped and especially not prosecuted in a court of law lol
edit on 8-3-2013 by TheDevilWearsBlueShirts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDevilWearsBlueShirts
Lol you are dealing with Free Masons at the very very bottom of the pyramid...

I happen to be at that top of the pyramid and guys like you who are below the Masons at the bottom of the pyramid always remind me of something.

Lunch.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

LOL i'm not a freemason and whether you are or not, you're still a nobody. If you think i'm lunch, then atleast have the balls to back it up? You're just a few towns over in West Orange

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDevilWearsBlueShirts
If you think i'm lunch, then atleast have the balls to back it up? You're just a few towns over in West Orange

Sure. I just need to grab some A-1 first.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
STOP THE INTERNET GANGSTER GANGBANGING! ASAP!

We Are All ATSians... We Must Keep The Civil Discourse To A Minimum And To An Absolute "Take It Easy"...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDevilWearsBlueShirts

Please post your sources to all you state.
No bible whacker sites, or miss-quotes from Pike, JFK or Hall though.
I'm sure you can do that,,, can't you.
You seem to think you know Masonry, even more so than the real Masons here. So I look forward to reading the facts you know all about

Or are you just,, as they say shooting your gate off.
With no proof at all.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDevilWearsBlueShirts

There are those who know, and those who talk.
Your story seems to come from one who talks.....a lot.
Perhaps you should write a book. I am sure it would be a fantastic work of fiction.

But in this world, the one where the truth is king, there is only one way to "KNOW" the truth about freemasonry.
Only one.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Perhaps... the symbols of water, sulfur and salt conclude three of the Roman Catholic traditions known as baptism/water communion/sulfur and confirmation/salt.
three ways to learn the truth and two parties to dish it out. Perhaps...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
Moderator:
"On Behalf Of All ATS Members And Participants We Congradulate "Pinocchio" On His Completion Of 1st WATS Point!"

Pinocchio: Thank You ATS!
o dear nothing wrong with talking to yourself but you got a answer bud the men in white coats are on the way

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Very interesting thread!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I wen to a meeting with the illuminati and let me make a long story short, i was scared for my life and i ran out of that building so fast my shoes came off and i still get creeped out when i drive by the building. I had never seen so much black magic in my life and they were gunna try magic on me untikk i sprinted out of there. never again will i ever ever do something like that. it was like being right next to the devil. I HATED IT.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whlrwhlr

I don't believe you.

I saw nobody "run" out of the building.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Here is a Freemason, Rosicrucian, and in 6 other secret societies. The guy who inspired me to double check Morals and Dogma with the spooky amount of parallels that screams plagary of a lot of material from Transcendental Magic: its Doctrine and Ritual.

Here's some guy I barely came across maybe a couple months ago. He's in 8 secret societies.

www.youtube.com...

The video won't work on here but here the link. I love yall, I don't have anything against anybody on the "pyramid". I use to get worked up about it but I understand people a lot better. BUT please listen to this video, it isn't anti-secret society but in some ways it isn't pro in some ways, too. Check it out, please. Some great info.
edit on 31-1-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nothing about the 27 club and the direct connection to the Illuminati?

themindfulpatriot.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hey,
I found some stuff, you will like to see

They are calling them self for "real christians" and they want the "New Order"
They always says "Hail Illumini"

Illumini is the real name and the illuminati is just the decoy for agenda...
They are not satanic into 100%....they want the "New Paradise" as well...
But above all the name is from Latin "Rome" - "Roman catholic church" - "Illuminism"

They are very, trully # up peapol and very satan side as well...

I know the owner "guy" alot... I have seen it with it over 19 years...
I wont say the hole name just a clue... "Henry padilla lara L..." Something
Lives in sweden...

[IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o628/Atian1337/HNI_0077-1.jpg[/IMG ]

[IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o628/Atian1337/HNI_0078-1.jpg[/IMG ]

[IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o628/Atian1337/HNI_0081-1.jpg[/IMG ]

[IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o628/Atian1337/HNI_0079-1.jpg[/IMG ]

edit on 9-3-2014 by atian1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I agree overblown. I went though 1st interview. Paid the 75 dollars or am about 2. They said i will be confirmed on the lodge masters recondimnation. Nothing but kind people, involved in more charities than any other organization im America. It is about helping those,and when your in a position to help then u doing the same.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lotringham

So called women masons are no legitimate masons. They are clandestine/phony masons. They hold no real charter nor are they affiliated with the UGLE. They're are many fake mason groups out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join