It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies Forum Debate Archive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

Come to my house, I invite you all. It's becoming totally normal, but if you want to swing on your swing,
with your boys. I assure you,it's not going to be pretty. You do have family,right,and maybe grandchildren? Do you really want to see them being tortured like this? Please,it's not too late,but this swing/mayan God thing is just sick.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Oh Josh,I didn't know if the monks were good or bad.Of course I thought they were good at first,but,are they really monks? Help me to understand,please. It seems like you know the whole entire story. Like we are not worthy of knowing,maybe we are not.EE

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

You seem to place yourself really smartly. What do you think about how the boys swung Abe's hair on the Penny? Who was the sick artist that got away with that. Goes back in time heh?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldlady662011

I hate to be rude, but do you like little b__s?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Josh, you are too smart. How can anyone win an argument with you? I can see how so many comments would bother you, yet you seem to chase them. Take care

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I really don't think the Masonic Lodge is out to rule the world, or that they worship Satan and his minions. My family have been Free Masons for at least 300 years and even my 95 year old Grandma Armistead is in the Eastern Star, and she's a saint. Every one I have personally known who is a member is a good person with high morals to boot. I personally just don't have time to commit, or I would consider joining up.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldlady662011

Sorry, been lurkin around the aliens forum lately lol, too frickin busy reading to even check on my old posts...or even sign in at that
One would likely say it depends on your beliefs and perspectives how you would determine who's on who's side; however personally I am more inclined to say there is only one truth thus the enemy is easy to identify. I would encourage you to research the roots and history of the masons - it's a very...intriguing subject to say the least. There's always a choice yes, before blindly trusting ANY organization whether it's a church or a secret cult.

Actually you can tie together most if not all of the ancient empires together with the gods they worshiped and the practices they carried out. As for Effigy sacrificing, I hate to say that the Elite/TPTB (including many political figures and high up free masons from all over the world) still worship the same gods and still practice effigy sacrifices to the owl god Molech every July in California at Bohemian Grove. Notice owls are pretty popular for decoration and styles in the young folk lately? Same goes with stars and the checker-board pattern, the all seeing eye, skulls and bones of which some have angels wings.......

Interesting find on the 100 Objects, thank you for another topic for me to research
Typically if you were to assume that all empires and secret societies are somehow connected to those who rule over the sheep now, it wouldn't be surprising if most of TPTB/leaders of such organizations are still in possession of many significant historical artifacts because they would have been handed down to them from their predecessors who share the common goal/quest.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspirus
As for Effigy sacrificing, I hate to say that the Elite/TPTB (including many political figures and high up free masons from all over the world) still worship the same gods and still practice effigy sacrifices to the owl god Molech every July in California at Bohemian Grove.

Who are these 'high up free masons'? What are their names and what makes them 'high up'?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Were you a lawyer?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
is ti really posible to initiate some one through inter net or how will it been done

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There are alien societies under the pyramids in Egypt. They are supposedly Pleiadians but who knows.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I put up my thoughts on the illuminati symbolism and the thoughts i have on what is going there is more to come I'm just getting started with this, not the research part but the whole taking action thing lemme know what you think.

whatisit000.blogspot.com...

I'm trying to make thing a little bit more mainstream and digestable so people will accept this as normal lemme know if you have any material or ideas that can help.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There was a time in history when battles were fought first hand. Grueling events.
My point is that at such a time there was a need to be able to identify with certainty and with instantaneous certainty a freind amidst the ensuing chaos. The solution back then was to dress them alike and present specific colors that would help achieve this order amidst the chaos. Also... there were banners of sorts.

So... When the Illuminati presents symbols in plain sight... they are not intended for the general audience.
Neither are they a grand ol conspiracy. They are just emblems that help the members identify who is that they are seeing. If you are not one, but at the same time assume this is a legendary conquest scheme then you are wrong. They are real... yes. But they are for eachother in this big ol country and world.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0881823
I agree overblown. I went though 1st interview. Paid the 75 dollars or am about 2. They said i will be confirmed on the lodge masters recondimnation. Nothing but kind people, involved in more charities than any other organization im America. It is about helping those,and when your in a position to help then u doing the same. The only reason for the secretness. Its a secret brotherhood, the wants quality people in it for the right reasons, to help there fellow man. Once you have proven to be a giver, yes they do help advance you in life, if it is in ther power. But no one wants a bunch of ring knockers in it just for there own benifit. Thats just a perk. The main objective is charity, and helping and alliviagting suffering of others. Im hoping once i show them i love to do such things, they could maybe help me facilitate my way into politics, and not for sinical reasons, and I will stay a member even if they cant help in that area. Dont let initiation cerimony storys scare u away. They are safe and thats all i will say

There was an Ann Landers column in the Orlando Sentinel in 1986.

"The Sentinel reported that in 1985 the Shriners kept a whopping 71 percent of the money raised, about $21.7 million. This went to pay for a range of clubhouse expenses, including the upkeep of private bars, restaurants and golf courses. They also used the money to pay for conventions, travel and entertainment for their 880,000 members and, again, fund raising.

The Shrine''s most lucrative source of income are the circuses throughout the country. They generate about $23 million in 1985, the paper reported. The records show that LESS THAN 2 percent, or $346,251, went to the medical care of the children. I find this shocking."

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
The Shrine''s most lucrative source of income are the circuses throughout the country. They generate about $23 million in 1985, the paper reported. The records show that LESS THAN 2 percent, or $346,251, went to the medical care of the children. I find this shocking."

Considering all of the interest acrued from the Shrine's $6 billion endowment goes to support charity what is your point?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
in this vein...i found a weird lapel pin in my garage today...

(www.flickr.com...@N08/7388829726/in/photostream)

any idea what it is?
edit on 17-6-2012 by BufordTJustice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BufordTJustice

I Am Being Ignored By ATS Members All The Time.
Also... I Want The Top Spot Back!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Moderator:
"On Behalf Of All ATS Members And Participants We Congradulate "Pinocchio" On His Completion Of 1st WATS Point!"

Pinocchio: Thank You ATS!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Christophorus0

Yeah, and do not forget about the Sardinian Treehouse Rite founded by my son, his cousins and their friends. They meet up once a year during Mid-Summer; mothers and generally girls do not belong to the Initiated Ones and are expected not to ask questions about ripped trouser legs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join