It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies Forum Debate Archive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

I didn't see you there. I think you might not be 100% truthful. We never worship Satan on the first meeting. Just milk and cookies. We wouldn't want to scare you off.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Membership drive....
Secreted into a non discriminate post is this....
An invitation for the truly informed. There are those that participate and those that observe the partipants. Then there are observers that participate by analysis and comment. Hence the Founders of the Enlightened Order of the Genesis.
Seeking the following:
1.) Membership requirements
2.) Bylaws
3.) Vision Statement
4.) Leadershp Structure
5.) Mission and goals
6.) Individual statements of consideration

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I found this weird video on youtube. It was in a forum earlier, but it got deleted for some reason. Would it have anything to do with secret societies?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

WOOOW KID CUDI. THAT SOUNDS SO COMICAL. I COULD ALMOST PICTURE YOU RUNNING FOR YOUR LIFE AS SOON AS THE LIGHTS GOT DIM. I DONT KNOW WHAT ORGANIZATION YOU WAS ATTEMPTING TO JOIN THAT NIGHT BUT IT SEEMS IT WAS ALL BOGUS. YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lotringham

MRS ALDWORTH WAS A LADY THAT HIDE IN A LODGE DURING A MEETING NIGHT, AND WITNESS THE SECRETS OF THE FIRST AND SECOND DEGREE. SINCE SHE WAS THE WIFE AND DAUGHTER OF TWO VERY HIGH RANK MEMBERS OF THAT MASON LODGE SO THE MATTER WAS NOT DEALT WITH. INSTEAD THEY ALLOWED HER TO HAVE ONLY THE FIRST AND SECOND DEGREE. BUT YOU HAVE AT HAVE ALL 3 DEGREES TO BE CALLED A MASON.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigmoe
BUT YOU HAVE AT HAVE ALL 3 DEGREES TO BE CALLED A MASON.

not exactly. Upon initiation, you are a mason. You have to have the third degree in order to be called a "master mason". The third question an entered apprentice is asked is answered with this in mind.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The real question:

If they are so secret why do we know of them?

Why do we know the degrees of Freemasonry and their rituals and philosophies?

Why do we know what takes place at Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones?

To call them secret societies is not accurate.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hello gentlemen, TRINITY58. First pos.t I became a part of this web-page 2 minutes ago so bear/bare with me.
On the subject of secret societies; a very good friend of mine recently declared, quite excitedly that the two most powerful people in this country are oprah winfrey and barrack hussein obama. Now of course I know better. Off the top of my head I stated no, consider rupert murdock, warren buffet, mr blomberg, ted turner and bill gates. I also mentioned the owners of the IRS, the federal reserve bank, and the world bank. But to no avail.
So just to help with some background, my belief is that the secret society that has become more powerful while becoming less visible is "organized crime" society. continuing with that theme, I tried to explain that in the city of Chicago, for instance, the mob runs things. I explained to her that oprah is as powerful as she is because of the chicago mob. that person went ballistic! I said money is power, most of oprah's money is in the biggest mob owned bank in chicago. that is the source of her power. you can imagine the response. anyone care to comment, pro or con my position?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TRINITY58

I have a hard time thinking of Oprah as a Gansta. She might pop a cap in some unsuspecting person, but I just kind of doubt it. I do think you have a point with the fact that organized crime seems to run things behind the curtain. Sanctioned or unsanctioned.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
She might pop a cap in some unsuspecting person, but I just kind of doubt it.

Are you forgetting what Oprah's minge did in season 10 of South Park? Same on you.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
The real question:
If they are so secret why do we know of them?

Because freemasonry is the public face of many other secret societies, who do not make lodges. One of the objectives of freemasonry is to hide them.

There are degrees beyond 33 degrees which Freemasons themselves don't know. And very little of them is known.

Why do we know what takes place at Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones?

Because some bits of it were exposed by some very brave people. But a lot is still unknown.

To call them secret societies is not accurate.

The real secret is how they operate and what they do.

edit on 30-3-2011 by illuminazislayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminazislayer

There are degrees beyond 33 degrees which Freemasons themselves don't know. And very little of them is known.

yet you and a bunch of the other anti masons on this board seem to know all about them. And that doesn't strike you as odd in any way does it?

Since you are the pillar of knowledge on this, please explain a bit about these "higher" degrees.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
there are higher degree's yes, the Rite of Memphis of 90 degrees and the Rite of Mizraim of 96 degrees. modern masonry which stem's itself from rite's and mysteries from many others of antiquity, isn't satanic like most would like to think, intact it is a mysteries school of spiritual science and enlightenment. and about secrecy , there is none everything is in plain sight, saying that, pick a bible and start reading, you want to find the greater mysteries, and if you have eye's you'll see them

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
and masonry does except women into the rite's, its co masonry also called irregular or clandestine.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christophorus0
and masonry does except women into the rite's, its co masonry also called irregular or clandestine.

as is the Rite of Memphis and the Rite of Mizraim. Regular masonry only goes to the 3rd degree and apendant bodies of the York and Scottish Rite going to 33rd.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join